Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help (37189 Views)

The Two Times That Doctors Can Sue Their Patients!!, / Man Masturbates Himself To Death / Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hermanie:
I been think say na my case bad pass
*spotted* sey u na chronic self-servicer? lol
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by ArcToyin(m): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
ebamma:
Na boredom and lack of what to do dey cause am, find work for am
because u get work? Do u think he wont have free time to spend alone
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
I do it also but I don't want it anymore,loneliness is the major cause to my own,
one thing I notice about self service is that it seems to make u look older than ur age(aging), like one guy says earlier. that's true I notice when I just jerk off and go out people look at me as elderly man,though I will be 30 by may,I pray God help.
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by Hermanie(m): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
grayht:
*spotted* sey u na chronic self-servicer? lol

Me & you na the same na grin grin
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
PastorOluT:

Hmm, what does God says about the act (lust), and are u encouraging him to continue in the act?

God's love indeed, Heaven and Hell is real and there aint gonna be any mistake that day know for sure.
Yeah Mr sinless righteous perfect pastor, take your righteous self to heaven and leave us "going to hell" alone ok, bye bye!!
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by LewisO: 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
jerflakes:

First class illiterate.
Losers belike....... undecided
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by jerflakes(m): 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
LewisO:

Losers belike....... undecided

First class illiterate

1 Like

Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by vicrem: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
what does prayer got to do with this ? its an habit ..a bad one to be precised .stay away nd keep ur mind off dirty image of ur thoughts and keep focus on better finz ahead,,,wats prayers business here ,,,,mtcheww
Yehman:
Fellow nairalanders, a friend of mine complained bitterly to me xterday that he masturbates at least twice on daily basis. He definitely wants to put an end to this stupid act. Pls, how do I handle this issue? What are the problems he is like to face in future? Tnx in anticipation for ur heart-to-heart advice.

1 Like

Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by PastorOluT(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
isotonic:
Yeah Mr sinless righteous perfect pastor, take your righteous self to heaven and leave us "going to hell" alone ok, bye bye!!

Smile, I asked a simple question conerning ur post and all u could say is thiis? Pls dont mislead others commenting on things u know little or nothing about.
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by tonquendo4u(m): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=14pt]Haha grin

I n'agbo ncha.

Ezigbo ncha.

Aha gi bu :
"GBONCHUS PILATE".

More ncha to your Amu.
[/size]
Lwkm.Ezigbo ncha o.Guy na joy soap u de use abi na lux?Try ncha hausa(black soap) or relaxer.dah 1 bu ebe ano
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by tonquendo4u(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Telling you to stop catching fun,i won't di.but better find 1 ashawo wey go de service u.its better. Then make sure u rub pepper in ur palm steady.lolsss.dint mind me.Try classical conditioning. Psychologists will understand. Or come for help
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
PastorOluT:

Smile, I asked a simple question conerning ur post and all u could say is thiis? Pls dont mislead others commenting on things u know little or nothing about.
Bia Mr pastor ewu mmeee since you know so much about being perfect then lead your sheep to heaven ok and leave us "sinners" alone. That's how they crawl out of their woodwork like earthworms, hypocrites!! You're perfect abi? You don't sin ba?

Even Jesus asked the people threatening to stone Mary Magdalene to cast the first stone if they're without sin. You obviously know it all with your massive opiora mango head. Look I'm sick of hypocrites like you so let me know exactly how you want it, "hot and sizzling" or "cool and frozen" because it's ready to be delivered!!!!

Hypocrites hypocrites everywhere I look, all I see are hypocrites SMH

2 Likes

Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by chucktoon: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
chucktoon:

You be Chris Oyakhilome member? Say the truth.

You're so so wrong! Not all things necessary are expedient and not all things expedient are necessary

By their pastors, you shall know them!
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by grandlexuz(m): 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
chibuikebright:
self servicing is one of the most dangerous act CARRIED OUT in the ambiance of the occult kingdom.also, in the church of Satan, is one of the most practiced act among the members. why?
-it attracts the wrath of God the most
-it was one of the act why Sodom was destroyed
-it makes God to be angry with man, because you are sinning against the inhabitant of the Holy spirit which is your body
CONSEQUENCES
-shortage of spermatozoa
-instant aging
-impotency
-weakness of the body
-constant hair breakages
-satanic manipulation
-hindrances
-hell at last if you refuse to repent
-dryness of the body
HOW DO I COME OUT FROM THE WICKED ACT?
-TRUE REPENTANCE
-LOVE OF CHRIST JESUS
-READ YOUR BIBLE
-HATE BEING ALONE, BUT WHEN YOU ARE, FIND SOMETHING TO KEEP YOURSELF BUSY
-WHEN THE ACT COMES YOUR MIND, START SINGING PRAISES TO GOD
-TELL GOD THAT YOU WANT TO QUIT FROM THE ACT AND DEMAND HIS HOLY SPIRIT FOR DIRECTION
-BE GOOD FOLLOWER OF JESUS NOT A CHURCH GOER
-STOP WATCHING UNCLAD PICTURES, AND MINIMIZE HOW YOU VISIT SOCIAL NETWORKS ESPECIALLY ON THE ROMANCE SECTION
-REMEMBER THE CONSEQUENCES AND ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION. WHAT IS MY GAIN INDULGING IN THESE EVIL ACTS, WHAT WILL I GAIN TOMORROW IF THESE CONSEQUENCES COME BEFORE ME IN THE FUTURE ? WHAT IF JESUS COMES NOW WHERE WILL I BE, HEAVEN OR HELL?
[b]
I tire for you oh! Self servicing or masturbation is one of the reasons why Sodom was destroyed? Are you for real? Can you tell me where in the bible it is written that Sodom was destroyed because of self servicing. Why all the bla bla bla bla about church of Satan and most practiced act! Anyway back to Sodom. The bible says in Ezekiel 16:49 "Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. Genesis 19 on the other talks of their homosexual habit especially when they wanted to sleep with the angels who had appeared as men to visit Lot. So do your research before you write on a public forum.

Talking about the health aspect, science has shown that there are plenty benefits of self servicing. According to science masturbation is a completely normal and healthy activity. I wonder where you guys get your information before posting.. Quarter gossips or revelations? How dare you say masturbation causes impotency and instant aging? According to scientists here are the following health benefits of masturbation

-Masturbation can be good for mental and physical health. People who feel good about their bodies, sex, and masturbation are more likely to protect themselves from sexually transmitted diseases and unintended pregnancy.

-Masturbation is also one of the best ways we can learn about our sexuality. It can help us explore the types of touch we like the most and help us learn how to get excited and how to reach orgasm.

-Learning about what feels good to you can increase your chance of feeling sexual pleasure with sex partners. When you know what you like when it comes to sex, your comfort with sex increases. And when your confidence and comfort level are high, it is easier to let your partner know what you like.

Masturbation can enhance our physical, mental, and sexual health and the health of our sexual relationships.

-Masturbation may create a sense of well-being
-enhance sex with partners, physically and emotionally
help people learn how they like to be touched and stimulated sexually

-increase the ability to have orgasms
-improve relationship and sexual satisfaction
-improve sleep
-increase self-esteem and improve body image
-provide sexual pleasure for people without partners, including the elderly
-provide sexual pleasure for people who choose to abstain from sexual activities with another person
-provide treatment for sexual dysfunction
-reduce stress
-release sexual tension
-relieve menstrual cramps and muscle tension
-strengthen muscle tone in the pelvic and anal areas, reducing women’s chances of involuntary urine leakage and uterine prolapse
[/b]

1 Like

Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
grandlexuz:
I tire for you oh! Self servicing or masturbation is one of the reasons why Sodom was destroyed? Are you for real? Can you tell me where in the bible it is written that Sodom was destroyed because of self servicing. Why all the bla bla bla bla about church of Satan and most practiced act! Anyway back to Sodom. The bible says in Ezekiel 16:49 "Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. Genesis 19 on the other talks of their homosexual habit especially when they wanted to sleep with the angels who had appeared as men to visit Lot. So do your research before you write on a public forum.

Talking about the health aspect, science has shown that there are plenty benefits of self servicing. According to science masturbation is a completely normal and healthy activity. I wonder where you guys get your information before posting.. Quarter gossips or revelations? How dare you say masturbation causes impotency and instant aging? According to scientists here are the following health benefits of masturbation

-Masturbation can be good for mental and physical health. People who feel good about their bodies, sex, and masturbation are more likely to protect themselves from sexually transmitted diseases and unintended pregnancy.

-Masturbation is also one of the best ways we can learn about our sexuality. It can help us explore the types of touch we like the most and help us learn how to get excited and how to reach orgasm.

-Learning about what feels good to you can increase your chance of feeling sexual pleasure with sex partners. When you know what you like when it comes to sex, your comfort with sex increases. And when your confidence and comfort level are high, it is easier to let your partner know what you like.

Masturbation can enhance our physical, mental, and sexual health and the health of our sexual relationships.

-Masturbation may create a sense of well-being
-enhance sex with partners, physically and emotionally
help people learn how they like to be touched and stimulated sexually

-increase the ability to have orgasms
-improve relationship and sexual satisfaction
-improve sleep
-increase self-esteem and improve body image
-provide sexual pleasure for people without partners, including the elderly
-provide sexual pleasure for people who choose to abstain from sexual activities with another person
-provide treatment for sexual dysfunction
-reduce stress
-release sexual tension
-relieve menstrual cramps and muscle tension
-strengthen muscle tone in the pelvic and anal areas, reducing women’s chances of involuntary urine leakage and uterine prolapse
[/b]

1 MILLION LIKES!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by LewisO: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2015
jerflakes:

First class illiterate

If u ever quote me again, that means you are: Blind! Deaf!! and Stuppid!!!
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by jerflakes(m): 11:11am On Feb 13, 2015
LewisO:

If u ever quote me again, that means you are: Blind! Deaf!! and Stuppid!!!

First class illiterate.
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by LLVelly: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
isotonic:
Nigerians and religion smh, what exactly makes the act silly? Is it because the hypocrites in society say so? "Confess to your pastor bla bla bla." See the way people are condemning as if they're perfect, sanctimonious holier-than-thou self righteous hypocrites!! angry

If your friend wants to stop because he wants to stop then fine, he can try weaning himself because habits are hard to break. He'll need time and patience, in the meantime, let him love himself and stop caring what hypocrites think.

God loves us and the evidence of that is in the blood of Jesus, your pastor is not your God. Best of luck to you both smiley

I LOVE THIS GIRL/POST.

1 Like

Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by LLVelly: 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Determination is the key plus avoid any sex related stuffs/issues/topics & avoid lonelineX too.
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by simplymade(m): 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Motolank:

Did u soak urs in one, before snapping ur profile pic?
perhaps i did...
how u
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by Motolank: 12:06am On Apr 05, 2015
simplymade:
perhaps i did...
how u
No
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by simplymade(m): 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
Motolank:

No
i meant 'how re u'!
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by Motolank: 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=simplymade post=32378753]i meant 'how re u'! [/quolte]
English was my problem... am good
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by Motolank: 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
simplymade:
i meant 'how re u'!
Good
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by simplymade(m): 12:23am On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=Motolank post=32388948][/quote]iffahear
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by ossuofia1: 8:13pm On May 22, 2016
I see a bunch of hypocrites here.

What business does Jesus have with masturbation?

Masturbate all you want buddy. It helps with the prostrate. You will never have prostate cancer in future. Besides, no attachment to any woman and you are free from drama.

As with all things, punch your clown with moderation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kogi State Building Nigeria's Biggest Reference Hospital / Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls / Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.