Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

No Big Deal About Acting Nude - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Big Deal About Acting Nude (710 Views)

' I Prefer Acting Nude To Dressing Provocative' Thandie Newton Reveals (photos) / Success Asibor: No Big Deal In Exchanging Sex For Movie Roles / Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Big Deal About Acting Nude by Biggynt(m): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nollywood actress, Liz Da Silva, has lost count of the number of films she has featured in since she started acting about 10 years ago. In a chat with EDWIN USOBOH, the light-skinned actress and mother of one opened up on her passion, acting and her Ankara show coming up

You are popularly known as Liz Da Silva, What are your real names? My real names are Elizabeth Omowunmi Tekovi Da Silva.

When did you join the movie industry? I ventured into the industry in 2004 through Iyabo Ojo; she has been very helpful to me as a friend.

Did you go through formal theatre training? Yes, I got trained by Ray Eyiwunmi.

Who inspired you into the movie world? I got inspired into the theatre world from my secondary school days when we used to do school drama.

What was the title of the first movie you featured in and what was your first experience like? I can’t remember the title of my first movie, but I can remember that I played only one scene in it. Mention some of the movies you have featured in. Omidan by Iyabo Ojo, Omo Ni kara by Adewunmi Fatai, Eyin Oju Eledumare by Bayo Tijani to mention a few. 10 years on, how many movies have you featured? I have lost count.

Have you produced any movie? Yes, I’ve produced few movies. My first movie was in 2007. It is titled, Ore l’ore Nwoto. Others include Desire, Itanje, Mama Insurance, Alebu kan, Mawo’badan and Tasere which is the most recent movie.

COntinue Reading >> http://www.naijatalkative.com/2014/12/ill-act-nude-if-pay-is-right-liz-da.html

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Partners With Fast-rising Blog Naijawatching For Big Giveaway / Hilarious Comments From Politicians Before Buhari Was Elected / How DUMB! CNN And Their Silly Confusion Of “nairobi” College Massacre For “niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.