Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Your One Stop Comedy Shop Naija Funny Videos - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Your One Stop Comedy Shop Naija Funny Videos (779 Views)

Your One Stop Hilarious Shop Naija FUNNY VIDEOS / Your Daily Dose Shop Naija Funny Videos / Your One Stop Comedy Shop Naija Funny Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your One Stop Comedy Shop Naija Funny Videos by naijafv: 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
DRIVING INTERVIEW
Employer- So,can you drive?
Me- Sure I can.
Employer- I see,this job will require rough handling and dangerous driving.
Me- I drive rough so that shouldn't be a problem.
Employer- Working experience?
Me- I've been driving since i knew my left from right.
Employer- Ok?
what kind of cars have you handled if i may ask?
Me- Well, Ferraris, Bugatti's, Range rovers, Land rovers, BMW.......
Employer- Wow interesting, nice and expensive cars. Do you own any?
Me- Yeah,a yellow ferrari,I just bought it Infact.
Employer- Oh my gosh,that means you're stinking rich, then you don't need this job, how much is the ferrari and did you purchase it in Nigeria?
Me- Well um.... I had to unlock the car after gaining 300,000coins, and I bought it in Need For Speed 7, do you need a ferrari too? I can help you unlock it that is if you have Need For Speed 7 on your Android, that game has expensive cars die.
Employer faints.
Shey na my fault?

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/driving-interview
=====================================================
THE ACT OF MOVING
Some guy bought a new fridge for his house. To get rid of his old fridge,he put it in his front yard and hung a sign on it saying: "Free to good home. You want it, you take it." For three days the fridge sat there without even one person looking twice at it. He eventually decided that people were too distrusting of this deal. It looked to good to be true, so he changed the sign to read: "Fridge for sale #10,000." The next day someone stole it

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/the-act-of-moving/
====================================================

HONORABLE PATRICK ON ELECTION POSTPONEMENT

Below is Honorable Patrick obahiagbon press release on the recent postponement of the Election:
The grand initiation of Election postponement is a lancinating loss of another stentorian voice, against retrograde and prebendal forces of primitive mercantilism. That through transition on matters pro bono publico, bears eloquent testimony to our state of dystopia.
Such is the evanescence of politics. It's all vanitas vanitatum.Pathetically,they have APCilize and PDPlize our democracy into saga vicissitudinous wahalarism! Gratias.
Anyone who interprets what the Honorable said in plain English should comment below cheesy cheesy cheesy

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/honorable-patrick-on-election-postponement/
=====================================================
Let Laughter be your best therapy on Naija Funny Videos

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wetin You Go Do?! / Hilarious (must See) / The Nigerian Borrow-me Loop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.