Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. (28383 Views)

Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" / Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party / Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by M4gunners: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
Respect Don baba. Dbanj u really need him to recover ur dying music career.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Mishydoo(m): 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
[size=15pt]oga Titus...u too pompous...ur account still dey read minus,nw u wan join us angry[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by blacq2009(m): 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hottestdaniel:
Popular Nigerian musician, Dapo Oyebanji, better known as D’banj, has revealed his willingness to still work with his estranged producer, Don Jazzy.

He spoke weeks after he blamed Dr Sid as masterminding the break-up of the Mo Hits Crew which had brought him together with Don Jazzy.

Speaking in a recent interview on Olisa Adibua’s chat show, The Truth,

D’banj said: “I know that everyone wants me and Don Jazzy to work together again and I think there is a possibility of that happening, if the price is right.

I bumped into Don Jazzy in America and we discussed the possibility of a reunion, a business reunion.

Don Jazzy told me that it would have to be for the right money for that to ever happen.”

The energetic performer, who not long ago celebrated his 10th anniversary as an entertainer, insisted that he had had great success since leaving Mo’Hits contrary to public perception that his career suffered most from the split.

He maintained that he has won awards, traveled the world, had the most downloaded song in 2013 and reached the point where he wanted to “expand and do something new”.

D’banj, who said the fact that he hasn’t been spending all his time in Nigeria has not made him less successful, denied reports that his new song, Feeling the Nigga was written for Akon and that he made a cameo appearance in it.

The artiste explained that notwithstanding the fact that he featured Akon in the remix of the song, “both songs are mine”

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/02/i-am-ready-to-work-with-don-jazzy-dbanj.html

This dude is more than matured. Love you die, D'banj
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by whitecat2: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Yes! I'm from both! What's your point again? Yeah! A pure water seller knows it all once she's living in nigeria!
sauceny:

Helloooo,are you from Cameroon or Congo¿
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Soso990240(m): 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
Brave move.Thanx for eating d humble pie.
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
whitecat2:
Yes! I'm from both! What's your point again? Yeah! A pure water seller knows it all once she's living in nigeria!

I believe you are a Chadian whoz got zero frequency on entertainment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by docsholz(m): 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Some fools that didn't watch the interview have started shouting that the guy's broke and needs don jazzy to be rich
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by whitecat2: 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Even a Chadien knows what's on but, same can't be said about you.
sauceny:

I believe you are a Chadian whoz got zero frequency on entertainment.
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
You better do because there was something extraordinary about your union. Now you are just ordinary because you haven't built a team like jazzy.

Hi
I know people are divided in their loyalty along tribal lines
...and I am an Igbo person....so Team Don Jazzy right?

But I tell you, there was something so inspiring and heartbreaking (in a good way) about their union
They were the kings of entertainment....like sugar and spice....simply beautiful

If I could knock their heads together to reconcile them by force, for my entertainment and peace of mind, I would cheesy
If I could beg them, I would

I wish them all the best....as separate individuals
But this does not stop me from secretly praying that they get back together...all the time....regardless of who is wrong...they should just make up already
I would join a peaceful demonstration urging them to get back together...
Yeah...I am that into them, meanwhile, I am not sooo into the celebrity scene.

Now I am all upset cry
Don Jazzy and D'Banj.....please do the needful..."make my day".....
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by BabaArmstrong(m): 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
The last time I checked , I was in the toilet reading this sh@t . I need to get the f@@k outta here.
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by MissEse: 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hottestdaniel:
Dbanj or don jazzy?
Dbanj
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by hugeriding: 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
New admission will open after elections dbanj hang on. Am enjoying this Godwin for now

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by repogirl(f): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
How won't you be ready, when your music no sweet again since Oliver twist.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by namqul(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Vicotex:
At the end of the day Mo-hit will reunite
at the end of the day mo-hit will reunited but dr sid will have to find his way.
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by chuckficel(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
y won't he b ready to work wit d don wen his career is almost ready to fold up angry shocked.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by 100Cents: 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
The DON no dey even laugh for the pix..

The right money means, " for me to ever produce a song for you, you must pay heavily "..
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by 100Cents: 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hottestdaniel:
hmmm nice one but EJA NLA IS BIGGER THAN JAZZY

How many songs have you heard from Pokolee, Bangalee and the useless LEE family ?

If una dey defend person, make una yarn something way God go believe...
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by jerrymej(m): 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
Broke dude!!!! Mecheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by 100Cents: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
LewisO:
Broke niggaz be like........ undecided

We can still work together. We are still friends..

We met at Chinese restaurant..

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Krasid(m): 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
The prodigal son returns.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by 100Cents: 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
milychocs:

Hi
I know people are divided in their loyalty along tribal lines
...and I am an Igbo person....so Team Don Jazzy right?

But I tell you, there was something so inspiring and heartbreaking (in a good way) about their union
They were the kings of entertainment....like sugar and spice....simply beautiful

If I could knock their heads together to reconcile them by force, for my entertainment and peace of mind, I would cheesy
If I could beg them, I would

I wish them all the best....as separate individuals
But this does not stop me from secretly praying that they get back together...all the time....regardless of who is wrong...they should just make up already
I would join a peaceful demonstration urging them to get back together...
Yeah...I am that into them, meanwhile, I am not sooo into the celebrity scene.

Now I am all upset cry
Don Jazzy and D'Banj.....please do the needful..."make my day".....
Thanks

What is this one saying ?

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by amnestylaw1(m): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Good for him. Life don begin chop kernel for Oladapo Banjo side..

This is d true definition of that talk wey our papa dem talk sey, "If U No Do Apprentice Finish Cum Becum Oga, Na Expenses Go Kill U..

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by nanyya5000(f): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
Wat would b d fate of pokolee??
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
amnestylaw1:

grin grin grin grin grin
abeg laf jare, or abii no b wetin e be

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by 100Cents: 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
nanyya5000:
Wat would b d fate of pokolee??

She keeps hunting for billionaire boyfriends. The last time I checked, that's a budding career...

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
100Cents:

What is this one saying ?

Dead
I know I "sounded" mad there right?

But I meant every word
cheesy
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by 100Cents: 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
milychocs:

Dead
I know I "sounded" mad there right?

But I meant every word
cheesy

Yeah, joking..
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by KingBish(f): 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hottestdaniel:

He spoke weeks after he blamed Dr Sid as masterminding the break-up of the Mo Hits Crew which had brought him together with Don Jazzy.

Speaking in a recent interview on Olisa Adibua’s chat show, The Truth,

This your information is very ambiguous. All ye blogs that cook up stories and bring it here shaaa
First you said he spoke WEEKS AFTER blaming Dr. Sid (which we all know he did on his episode on the truth with Olisa) and then reporting what he said, you still quoted from his interview with Olisa.
That is poor journalism
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by amnestylaw1(m): 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
abeg laf jare, or abii no wetin b be

Na true talk he kukuma be o. grin
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by LewisO: 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
100Cents:

We can still work together. We are still friends..

We met at Chinese restaurant..
Mehn! grin
The guy is begging indirectly, this isn't his first of him making such approach!
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Kweenliz007(f): 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
Your eye done dey clear abi
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
amnestylaw1:

Na true talk he kukuma be o. grin
chop knuckle jare, no doubt me iffatel u sey u tight pass g-string..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falz Visits Big Brother Naija House / AY And Seyi Law In Throwback Comedy Skit In 2006 / Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.