Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

President Jonathan To Address Nigerians On Current National Issues Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Address Nigerians On Current National Issues Tomorrow (603 Views)

Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency / PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan To Address Nigerians On Current National Issues Tomorrow by topeorekoy(m): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
State House Press Release;

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will host a special edition of the Presidential Media Chat tomorrow, Wednesday, February 11, 2015.

During the programme, which will be broadcast live on the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA), Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) and the Voice of Nigeria (VON) from 1900 Hours, President Jonathan will respond to questions from a panel of journalists on current national issues.

All other television and radio stations in the country may hook-up to NTA and FRCN to relay the programme to their viewers and listeners.

Reuben Abati
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)

February 10, 2015

topeorekoya..com
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians On Current National Issues Tomorrow by Hazardd(m): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
Which one concern us..

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians On Current National Issues Tomorrow by scudamore: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
I can't watch, I will be saving my fuel to watch Chelsea vs. Everton later...

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians On Current National Issues Tomorrow by Brightology2(m): 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
If u so much believe Gen buhari is d nxt president hit d lyk botton.

Gej oya share

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians On Current National Issues Tomorrow by bangiskings: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
I will be watching Tinsel by 7:30, I think that 1 is better for me

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians On Current National Issues Tomorrow by Vicotex(m): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
When APC was chanting Change! Change!! Change!!! we want Change...INEC got the wrong message and changed the date of elections.
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians On Current National Issues Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
I can bet that 95% of what is going to say are going to be twisted facts or blatant lies.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians On Current National Issues Tomorrow by obi4eze(m): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
Martins301:
I can bet that 95% of what is going to say are going to be twisted facts or blatant lies.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians On Current National Issues Tomorrow by psucc(m): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
Whichever way, lies twisted facts, no certificate, no thesis, boko haram, chibok girls, crude oil price, no electricity, etc, NLers must fight with unknown, unseen foes.
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians On Current National Issues Tomorrow by obi4eze(m): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
The funny thing is that if you give him the questions before the chat, he'll still fail.
Expect some lies about the postponement of the elections tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians On Current National Issues Tomorrow by talktrue1(m): 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
I hope he will clear the air concerning JEGA's tenure. I don't want to hear any arrangee resignation. The after effect will be too hot to handle

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rich Kid Buying Nigerian As A Toy Was A Hoax By Stuppid.com / Secrets Behind Richness*** / Bitter History/truth: What MKO Abiola, Have In Common With Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.