Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Any Of Our Prophets Saw This Coming? I Mean Predicted As It Is. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Of Our Prophets Saw This Coming? I Mean Predicted As It Is. (948 Views)

"Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan / Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark / Oil-price Rebound Predicted as inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Of Our Prophets Saw This Coming? I Mean Predicted As It Is. by chuksmad(m): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
Please, i want to ask this important question.
All these our new styled prophets that claim to foretell the future, did any of them see this postponement of presidential and governorship election from 14th and 28th Feb, to 28 Mar. and 11 April?
Can somebody in the house honestly answer this question.
Re: Any Of Our Prophets Saw This Coming? I Mean Predicted As It Is. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
chuksmad:
Please, i want to ask this important question.
All these our new styled prophets that claim to foretell the future, did any of them see this postponement of presidential and governorship election from 14th and 28th Feb, to 28 Mar. and 11 April?
Can somebody in the house honestly answer this question.

No....laughing in hebrew

(1) (Reply)

Democracy,deferred: Ngozi Chimamanda Adichie / Picture Of Gen Buhari After Landing In Uk / PDPs' Version Of "Foward" (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.