Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Davido: High School French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: High School French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed (763 Views)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" / Wow! Davido's High School Teacher Couldn't Have Been More Wrong About Him / My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido: High School French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed by gistyinka(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Davido: My French Teacher in High School Told Me I Was the Most Unlikely to Succeed.

http://gistyinka.net/french-teacher-high-school-told-unlikely-succeed-davido/

Re: Davido: High School French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed by buygala(m): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
Some teachers like talking rubbish sha.... as if there isn't more to success than A grades undecided

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO INCREASE HIS LEGIT HUSTLE
Re: Davido: High School French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
Most likely a lie. Even with his fathers money?
Re: Davido: High School French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed by itstpia99: 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
He peaked early, he might have to go back to school for a further degree since obviously marriage is not on his mind yet.

He can do brick and mortar or e-learning classes or something.

lord have mercy anyway.
Re: Davido: High School French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed by kent79: 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Now she knows better
Re: Davido: High School French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed by dechandel(f): 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
Excuse him??

Even if he didnt go into music. His dad's money would help him succeed!!

These celebrities should stop making it seem like their background wasnt an influential one before they became popular..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lol!! Checkout The Dwarf Iyanya Picture That Got The Social Media On Ice / Halima Abubakar Flaunts Iced Out Watch / Mavin Records Release A Dynasty Themed Group Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.