Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) (38211 Views)

President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) / Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) / Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by babestella: 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
GEJ went to chosen for prayers and he encouraged the church to continue in their prayers for the country. That is the mark of a leader, a man of peace and humility.

On the other Osinbajo's visit to Chosen church is overwhelmed with deceit, it's written all over him. I can see he only went there to laugh from every angle of his mouth. His presence in Chosen is inconsequential, it only shows he is a hypocrite who went there just because GEJ was there. So childish.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by akinsadeez(m): 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
okokhaerat:
C'mon cut d man some slacks. Iz it a crime to visit olamide's concert? All wrk nd no play?

He is a pastor of a church. What is a pastor doing in a place where they are singing 'mo ti mu dongorayo and monkey tail, I want to do Sina today'. is that a song that edifies the heart?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by IDEApro(m): 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
APC will forever be late in Jesus Name.

Jonathan took all the blessing... sorry Osinbanjo.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by papaskino(m): 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
Osibanjo now does tatafo(copy copy) just like his colleagues(Apc) who do things because another person is doing just like a 2nd wife in family. It is certain that his party has nothing to offer dan criticism, imitation and hungrily desperate 4 power. My little advise to the subject is that he should recognize that being a vise presidential candidate for the opposition is a man's calling so he should concentrate more on God's calling cos It is GEJ 4life!!![color=#000099][/color]

Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by tswitch: 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
lomprico:

What do u know abt graohics?

I dont know anything about "graohics".
But I can do basic graphic designs and edit with corel draw and Adobe.
Slowpoke!
We will verify this visit.
For the meantime,OP we all demand you give us reasons why you subtly compare a ceremonial scarecrow's "visit" to the church to Mr. Jimi or Mr. President's visit.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by linusbnn(m): 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
OmoNwa:
We all need God's blessing.

True we all need it,but when God decides to wait and watch,hope e go follow go OKIJA SHINE??..He is gradually lossing focus on his calling
Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by Akpan107(m): 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
blacksta:
APC strategy for life.... grin grin grin

APC ready to fight fire to fire - what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

If MUMU gej thinks he can kneel down before one pastor to bambozzle Nigerians - Apc self get way of kneeling down too

anyway what is with the High vis jacket the Man of God dey wear self. grin grin grin

You dont need to call somebody 'mumu' to make a point.

The power is already with GEJ, he can whatever he want with it.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by shaqhead: 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
blacksta:
APC strategy for life.... grin grin grin

APC ready to fight fire to fire - what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

If MUMU gej thinks he can kneel down before one pastor to bambozzle Nigerians - Apc self get way of kneeling down too

anyway what is with the High vis jacket the Man of God dey wear self. grin grin grin

U wan try "kevlar" vest...Dt is a Chosen Mopol! lol
Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by Adaezeagu(f): 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
When will this movie be released?
Movie title: Apc and pdp
Genre: Comedy
Cast: Jonathan, Buhari
Featuring: Osinbanjo
Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by shaqhead: 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
babestella:
GEJ went to chosen for prayers and he encouraged the church to continue in their prayers for the country. That is the mark of a leader, a man of peace and humility.

On the other Osinbajo's visit to Chosen church is overwhelmed with deceit, it's written all over him. I can see he only went there to laugh from every angle of his mouth. His presence in Chosen is inconsequential, it only shows he is a hypocrite who went there just because GEJ was there. So childish.
Babe na so d matter take pain u...oya com take cold pure water b4 u catch fire...no dy carry naija politics matter for head o....d way u take tok, if i give u cane, u for flog am abi? But wats wrong wt Him going there sef...(runs and climbs okada as she comes after me wt koboko)...kikikikikikikikikukukuku
Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by gorkypark(m): 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
JudismphD:
Jonathan still dictate the pace

Lol!

#JesseGbagz
Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by thaoriginator: 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
Please, why is the pastor's (Mouka foam) head like that na? angry

This kain head fit single-headedly break slab o!
Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by alex406(m): 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
All these shows in the name of politics.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by HerexG(m): 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
RedArrow:
CHANGE everywhere

From Sorrow to Joy...is that not change?

That's the change we are talking about.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo

J Boss leads the trail and others follows, so Gej keep riding !
Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by Euckybaby(f): 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
copy copy embarassedcopy copy
Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by emeka2847: 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
Yes, checkmate GEJ's visit

Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Optional2:
abeg bros help me ask them ooooooo d tin self dy annoy me lyk seriously
Some pple are funny... Clothes are worn to advertise christ u re annoyed?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by dozieinspired: 12:24am On Feb 11, 2015
thaoriginator:
Please, why is the pastor's (Mouka foam) head like that na? angry

This kain head fit single-headedly break slab o!
that is not a nice thing to say cry
Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by VENTY0(f): 12:36am On Feb 11, 2015
What is he doing there? I tot de said it was desperation that took Jonathan thr? Wat now took Osi thr ooooo? It is well wif nigerians, we really need God now dan ever
Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by VENTY0(f): 12:39am On Feb 11, 2015
They should also visit Deeper Life Bible Church let's see if Daddy Kumuyi will snap wif dem
VENTY0:
What is he doing there? I tot de said it was desperation that took Jonathan thr? Wat now took Osi thr ooooo? It is well wif nigerians, we really need God now dan ever
Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by babestella: 12:52am On Feb 11, 2015
shaqhead:

Babe na so d matter take pain u...oya com take cold pure water b4 u catch fire...no dy carry naija politics matter for head o....d way u take tok, if i give u cane, u for flog am abi? But wats wrong wt Him going there sef...(runs and climbs okada as she comes after me wt koboko)...kikikikikikikikikukukuku

grin nothing is wrong with him going jàrè. everyone has a right to seek God, pray and attend any church including the president of the country. Abí. grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by Kcdojoto(m): 2:48am On Feb 11, 2015
I'm confused now, may be I need to visit a pastor to know who to vote for

GEJ till Buhari gives his son a chance to contest
Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by kabu: 2:53am On Feb 11, 2015
Between GEJ and GMB who is the Lord's choosen? Pastors becareful what u do behind the pulpits, is meant for God's word not politians campaing ground. Be warned!!!
Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by Rainmaker69(m): 3:23am On Feb 11, 2015
The church is for everyone. As long as the pastor is not preaching to his people who to vote for.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by Nobody: 4:48am On Feb 11, 2015
I am proud to be a chosen.
World leaders will troop Ijesha. Am a living witness to God's perfection through the ministry of the lords chosen, moreso, am very afraid with the way Nigeria politicians re going. May they not get pst mouka dragged into politics..
MTN 1gig plan for 1200.

Don't allow ur smartphone nd laptops to
Smarter than you.

Am an sme data share merchant. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

Everyday I resolve issues involving some sme data sellers nd their customers.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by lipstick2(f): 5:49am On Feb 11, 2015
Is dat where the political god reside now,The Lord's Chosen,visiting men of God is now trending.Oya Bros Laz Mouka,dis is your season,dis is ur time,chop ur share,na dem find u come. See the swaggerless Osinbajo.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by Optional2(f): 6:03am On Feb 11, 2015
crixtex:

Some pple are funny... Clothes are worn to advertise christ u re annoyed?
wch kind cloth is dat, y cant u b wearing it as dy do. Is better u guys wear dat tin u call cloth than wearing d normal usual cloth nd put d rag on top since u call it cloth. Wat is d need of wear d normal cloth if u av a cloth of advert is better 4 u guys 2 stop wearing better materials nd start wearing ur so call cloth of advert.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by boxxy(f): 6:23am On Feb 11, 2015
naijainfogalery:
this election should just pass away so that we can all go back to our normal lives, i stopped watching TV because of all this people, i stopped reading newspaper because of all this our politicians, i even stopped browsing some sites because of them,

Yet

They still follow me to church to come advertise themselves
they force themselves to my cell phone through SMS
they even start influencing some of my friends through their DPs
Even to buy recharge card is a problem , you will still see their faces

Some are preaching transformation (but me never feel the thing personally) others are preaching change (can i trust them?)

If na transformation UMBRELLA go stop my Daily Bread, may the BROOM of CHANGE sweep all those jagajaga commot.

AND

If the broom of CHANGE no go let me prosper may the wind of tranformation just blow it commot.
I like
Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by allbright(m): 6:47am On Feb 11, 2015
customized13:
Osinbajo will soon visit okija shrine grin
Has Jona visited okija shrine?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by KanwuliaJara: 6:50am On Feb 11, 2015
O SinBAD the sailor!!!!
If you like, dig use ya ancestors from grave. . . . .you nor go smell Aso Rock!!!! cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) by drey076(m): 6:57am On Feb 11, 2015
Sai buhari jooor
Even wen present nepa bill as certificate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva Criticized For Landing At Bayelsa Airport He Claimed Never Exist / Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel / Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.