Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

President Jonathan To Speak On Current National Issues Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Speak On Current National Issues Tomorrow (466 Views)

PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / NEWS: Jonathan To Speak On Current National Issues Tomorrow@ 7pm / I’m Silent On National Issues Until After Elections – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan To Speak On Current National Issues Tomorrow by chichriso: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will host a special edition of the Presidential Media Chat tomorrow, Wednesday, February 11, 2015. During the programme, which will be broadcast live on the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA), Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) and the Voice of Nigeria (VON) from 1900 Hours, President Jonathan will respond to questions from a panel of journalists on current national issues. All other television and radio stations in the country may hook-up to NTA and FRCN to relay the programme to their viewers and listeners.

Reuben Abati Special Adviser to the President (Media & Publicity) February 10, 2015

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/02/president-jonathan-to-speak-on-current.html
Re: President Jonathan To Speak On Current National Issues Tomorrow by ZACHIE: 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
Listen at your own discretion
Re: President Jonathan To Speak On Current National Issues Tomorrow by lacasa: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
I tire o

What will I tune in to hear after 6years of utter Leadership Failure from him

He is a negative force in my ccountry, he doen't even deserve 1minute of the people's time

Where the light to watch it sef!

#March4Buhari
#ProgressOverOppression
#GMB/PYO2015
Re: President Jonathan To Speak On Current National Issues Tomorrow by lynn79: 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
Just wants to tell more lies. Meanwhile, if he likes he should paste posters in the clouds, Lagosians will vote for Change!
Re: President Jonathan To Speak On Current National Issues Tomorrow by godsamist: 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
May be i mighty decide not to go for work as to listern proper to our president..perhaps he wants to bring down the price of feul to #50per liter..perhap to put more value on naira..more food,will be on table..or perhaps,has plan now to create more employement ..and lastly he has just discovered the location of our chibok daughters..just perhaps..don't want to leave things to chance

(1) (Reply)

My Dream- Jonathan Rules Again. / Borno State Govt. Declares 16 February As Work Free Day For Buhari/ APC Visit / Why Blame OBJ For GEJ Failure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.