Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? (64689 Views)

How Roman Goddess Caused Major Commotion At Vanguard Awards / Ebube Nwagbo: "I Paid A Visit To Vanguard Rocking These Lovely Pants" / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by cozy7(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
I don't really expect any lady to say she's s*xy, that's bcoz she's truly so s*xy.

There's nothing really trashy abt her appearance, she's ssimply a perfect African woman with d obvious proofs. She's a true beauty!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by gentlezypher: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
why are boobs even
considered sexual they’re
lumps of fat made to store
milk for babies what the
Bleep is sexual about that
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by dharay99: 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
Dhumb ass girl...craaaap
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by Bright2(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
Is she a wrestler?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by tutaboi(m): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
I don't believeyou
smackimorn:

If she gives me... I will spit on it
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by canalily(m): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
Optional2:
welcum on broad u now on my space
tightly bounded undecidedno regrets watsoever undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
tutaboi:
I don't believeyou

grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by Genea(f): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
smackimorn:

Omo I will suck o
eeehn when now we r talking,remember awoof dey run belle
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by notoriousbabe: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
God punish anybody wey call dis one bweast,dis one no be bweasst,na water melon and she be thrash
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by Nickymezor(f): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
More of an eye-sore angry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by publicenemy(m): 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
ammyluv2002:
#Trashy to the call undecided undecided undecided grin

to the "core"
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
publicenemy:

to the "core"
Yeah, tnx ....typing error! Didn't even notice grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
Genea:
eeehn when now we r talking,remember awoof dey run belle

grin grin
Awoof dey run belle

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by Purej: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
trashy. dirty boobs
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by louiskay(m): 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
dat her cleavage alone na anoda persin most cherished asset ..... <3 CHIAAA!!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by shindarayo(f): 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
Cheap
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by Certifiedboss: 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
lalasticlala:
The 2014 Vanguard Personality of the Year Awards ceremony, held amidst glitz, glamour and grandeur at the Eko Hotels and Suites, Lagos, last Saturday night. Check out Nollywood actress Cossy Orjiakor's outfit to the event. You like? - See more at:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/02/hot-or-not-cossy-orjiakors-outfit-to.html#sthash.DKLYd15y.dpuf

Funny enough I find it hard to comprehend why such person should be invited to an award ceremony... Not even an entertainment award ceremony but an award to recognize personalities of the year.. Maybe she's there to go to the hotel with one of the dignitaries, even at that's she's suppose to be kept outside
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by MhisIjay(f): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lubbish angry

MtcheWwwww
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
Make she just show us the breasst once and for all joo angry

*hits blunt* what if she no get nippples
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
ireneony:
Sexy
this is trash joh.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by Certifiedboss: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Trash......but most guys for the event go dey wish say make she follow them go house

Men at those events are too big to be wishing for her. Believe me what those men are more concerned about that evening is to meet other Captains of industries so the exchange ideas and discuss business deals
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by j4sure(m): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
SHE NEEDS DIVINE DELIVERANCE. IS SHE MARRIED OR GAT A BABY SOMEWHERE?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by Jossyroyal1: 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
I wonder what award vanguard has to offer a personality like Cossy! I feel its vanguard that's Trashy!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
What is in the boobs that the whole world has not seen? Empty,crusty and trashy.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by buJu234: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
Chisosssss.... I rebuke dat boobs grin grin grin

U can't fall the man of God
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by Gynacologist(m): 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
smackimorn:

If she gives me... I will spit on it

Forget!!! I go **** am
abeg hu don lick punny here bfo i wan knw aw e de taste?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by kobonaire(m): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
Dayum, those flotation devices can lift the titanic
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by Kingcrowns: 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
Cossy, your life style is indeed an abuse to womanhood. God cannot be happy with the way you are messing up your body. Pls repent now.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by sinorte: 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
Interested in a near new lg home theatre system and 32 inch TV set? https://www.nairaland.com/2140682/near-new-lg-dvd-home
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by tefund(m): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
let her go do boob surgery
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by dafuturis(m): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
Can't find the cleavage..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by sidecheek(f): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
If not that it's a tad too small, i'd av been super sexy with a pole and dim lighting¿
But for an event like that one, it's not appropriate¿
Trashy? I wont entirely say That¿ those boobs are still her selling Points¿ even if guys see it in the morning, they'd still wanna see at Night¿
That's if they not an arce kinda pallper tho¿

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Many Of You Remember This Man? / EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) / Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.