Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? (64692 Views)

How Roman Goddess Caused Major Commotion At Vanguard Awards / Ebube Nwagbo: "I Paid A Visit To Vanguard Rocking These Lovely Pants" / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by holyteeboy(m): 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
God of mercy and compassion that dress.....

Oh

(Faints)
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by Neplusultra(f): 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
Madame Thrashy undecided

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by Joshkid(m): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
RicKyRichards:
So trashy Nneka123 would have a fit.
grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by yemicoal(m): 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hoe-losho... Just like Kim k no talents angry angry

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by teeghurl(f): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
it's always been trashy now, so what's new? undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by meImyself(m): 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ko kan aiye................

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nneka123:
you! tongue you never retire? cheesy
Retire for where. I never ever retire. Just something we probably have in common. tongue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by qozeem999(m): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
what!!! disgusting...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by sniper77(m): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
This outfit was an inner wear years ago.This changing trends in fashion confuses me always.

Okay I need to get down to brasstacts.I can't really see the face of a normal homo sapien here.

Her face heavily covered with Mary Kay powder.
Nothing much to appreciate.

lips clearly modified by lip stick.

Oh I almost forgot, the natural eyebrow given to her by baba God shaved off with tiger blade and she comes up with a new design using 2B pencil and extended eye lashes like an Omo alata at mile 12 market
A combination of Brazilian,Argentine,Colombian and horse tail weave on.

Her legs looking like Michelin tyres and boobs clearly like that of a child with hydrocephalus.

This ain't about sexy or trashy,this babe is just a pathetic old woman who refused to grow up and her outlook clearly disgusting and a disgrace to womanhood.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by tellwisdom: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
floragregs:
Cossy can't be sexy na. We done see her boobs tire so it is trashy!

Jealousy sad..Oya make we see ur tangerine boobs tongue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by qozeem999(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
tommykiwi:
Rubbishhhhhhhhhhh
disgusting
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by publicenemy(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Yeah, tnx ....typing error! Didn't even notice grin

Lol.... "typing Error" i like that.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by cheezy4whizy: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
dos milk jars will look so terrible wen she gives birth

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by Tashaamania(f): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ewwwwwwwwww!! embarassed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by Naam22(f): 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
For the first time. I can almost see her nipples. I thought she doesn't have
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by watchindelta(m): 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
grin who nah don see her bosom tired em? But let me tell u ppl something cool but u ppl can't see her nipples grin grin grin nah nipple be d koko cool cool grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by mukthar2000(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
End time
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by neyur: 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
tizz04:
Trashhhyyyyyy oooo smelling tin

Smile!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by ajebuter(f): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
Give her to papa buhari as sadaka make he go sleep peacefully...
Now that's real CHANGE
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by neyur: 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Trash......but most guys for the event go dey wish say make she follow them go house

Guy, if that gurl follow you go house, you go dey incantate john3vs16 for your dialect..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by Legendoscar2: 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
gentlezypher:
why are boobs even
considered sexual they’re
lumps of fat made to store
milk for babies what the
Bleep is sexual about that

Bush mango
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by lalasticlala(m): 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Naam22:
For the first time. I can almost see her nipples. I thought she doesn't have

Same here. .lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by captianfreeman(m): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
@ prettyjo. see how her left nipples almost showed----your eyes are too sharp. Bad gal.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by Goddyj(m): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
I'm vomiting already embarassed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by evea: 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
She is EXPIRED. She doesn't have boobs. See d natural 1s abroad. Who she b anyway?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by NuelJ1(m): 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
Have you been looking for a decent way to making money online? Look no further!!! Log on to http:///1CeGbHN. Its tested and trusted!!

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by Flawlessangel(m): 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
tizz04:
Trashhhyyyyyy oooo smelling tin
smelling? Hav u ever been wit her or around her to know how she smells? Why wud u jst conclude she's smelly cos of her pic? She takes good care of herself, she's also richer than u are which means she smells better than u do.........#STOPHATING#
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by Flawlessangel(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
Vicotex:
When APC was chanting Change! Change!!
Change!!! we want Change...INEC got the wrong
message and changed the date of elections.
copy copy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by ronald4lif(m): 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
MhisIjay:
Lubbish angry

MtcheWwwww

Not lubbish undecidedgood for men's sight smiley
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by ronald4lif(m): 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
Flawlessangel:

smelling? Hav u ever been wit her or around her to know how she smells? Why wud u jst conclude she's smelly cos of her pic? She takes good care of herself, she's also richer than u are which means she smells better than u do.........#STOPHATING#

Thank you biko, like we say it in Igbo daalu rinne, people should calm down jare
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Retire for where. I never ever retire. Just something we probably have in common. tongue
shuu! cut me some slack, would you? tongue I'm kinda coming alive from all those troubles, good thing i have you wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) / “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati / Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.