Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] (48495 Views)

2baba Crashes Couple's Wedding Party (Photos) / Security Officials Guard Osita Iheme At Emeka Offor's Dad's Burial(pic / Omotola Dancing Shoki At Ben-Bruce's Birthday Party(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Mimienudles(f): 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
neyur:

No dey call me sweetie....
It alright, sweetie-bitter
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Mimienudles(f): 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
pwerrymansion:
( he dosent like you either! How can one be this hateful? sad
Good night, abeg. No explanation
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by pazienza(m): 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
Aida13:
Much respect to Phyno, KCee and Flavour - they're the few Igbo entertainers who brought back some credibility for their Igbo ethnicity grin grin Yoruba and Calabar boys were just taking over anyhow lol

Phyno for one is one of my fave artistes. Swaggyyy the guy has style for days.

Taa! Psquare has been on top of the Nigerian musical scene for ages now, bringing out bangers after bangers with fame all over the African continent.

So I don't know where you got the idea of Yoruba boys and Calabar boys taking over, when P square never actually left.

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by jaymoni(m): 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
Imagine becos of no moni my guy wan start owu haram! Abeg i pray mk God bless every street guy cos e no easy o
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by IamDanto7(m): 11:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
Mimienudles:
I don't like this Phyno guy. Ain't hating o. More Success to the Celebrant!

That's the ladies antics... Ur own way of subduing Ur hot crush on him. grin

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Mimienudles(f): 11:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
IamDanto7:

That's the ladies antics... Ur own way of subduing Ur hot crush on him. grin
No oooo
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Aida13: 12:00am On Feb 11, 2015
pazienza:

Taa! Psquare has been on top of the Nigerian musical scene for ages now, bringing out bangers after bangers with fame all over the African continent.

So I don't know where you got the idea of Yoruba boys and Calabar boys taking over, when P square never actually left.

Yoruba boys = Olumide and mostly 80% of the Nigerian music scene/songs

Calabar boys = People like Iyanya leveled the scene grin grin (I'm assuming his Calabar - wait, I'm sure he is)

Psquare = I love dem boys, but they were just one in a million. That's why I said KCee, Phyno and Flavor were bringing credibility. Why? Because they were fresh/new and not the established acts like PSquare. When you say someone brought it 'back' it means they showed up, and turned up. Now please don't go round doing "Taa!" to just anyone on the internet. You look like a dumb a s s grin grin
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by jdbrasco(m): 12:02am On Feb 11, 2015
Mimienudles:
Why misinterpret someone else's dislike as hate? Calm down, you ain't his sibling or dream relative
I can see that u have a shallow mind. Go get sm brain and contribute positively to ur society.
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Chidonc(m): 12:02am On Feb 11, 2015
Mimienudles:

Ducan mighty, u dnt like, phyno, u dnt like, denrele and charle boy, am sure u like, bros u must b gay
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Paulchris(m): 12:04am On Feb 11, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Cool but absolutely none of my business.
actually your biz cos if he is happy ,he fit slash your nepa bill by 50%
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Mimienudles(f): 12:05am On Feb 11, 2015
jdbrasco:
I can see that u have a shallow mind. Go get sm brain and contribute positively to ur society.
I can't plead not to be insulted. Ignored
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Mimienudles(f): 12:07am On Feb 11, 2015
Chidonc:

Ducan mighty, u dnt like, phyno, u dnt like, denrele and charle boy, am sure u like, bros u must b gay
Guy, you can't recognize your gay mate, abi?
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by pazienza(m): 12:09am On Feb 11, 2015
Aida13:

Yoruba boys = Olumide and mostly 80% of the Nigerian music scene/songs

Calabar boys = People like Iyanya leveled the scene grin grin (I'm assuming his Calabar - wait, I'm sure he is)

Psquare = I love dem boys, but they were just one in a million. That's why I said KCee, Phyno and Flavor were bringing credibility. Why? Because they were fresh/new and not the established acts like PSquare. When you say someone brought it 'back' it means they showed up, and turned up. Now please don't go round doing "Taa!" to just anyone on the internet. You look like a dumb a s s grin grin

Where did you pull the stats that 80% of Nigerian music scenes and songs are performed by Yoruba boys?

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Viktor1983(m): 12:12am On Feb 11, 2015
himkers:
He's throwing parties meanwhile we never get light for like 54weeks here kiss

#EEDCIsWicked!
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by gagzee(m): 12:12am On Feb 11, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Cool but absolutely none of my business.
classic example of hypocrisy...none of ur biz buh u open d trend n even comment. smh
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Chidonc(m): 12:13am On Feb 11, 2015
Mimienudles:
Guy, you can't recognize your gay mate, abi?

Na so u go dey hate up and down
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by blengo: 12:14am On Feb 11, 2015
Gbam!!!
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Mimienudles(f): 12:15am On Feb 11, 2015
Chidonc:

Na so u go dey hate up and down
Am not hating joor
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Aida13: 12:15am On Feb 11, 2015
pazienza:

You need a brain transplant surgery to replace your dead brain with that of a goat, cos obviously, a goat has better brain capacity than you presently.

Where did you pull the stats that 80% of Nigerian music scenes and songs are performed by Yoruba boys? I am guessing you pulled that statistics out of your anus since your brain is already dead and you now reason with your anus. Ewu Gambia!

lol every termite brain is picking a fight with me today. Okay, I stand corrected about the 80% but let's face it---Yoruba entertainers have made the most waves in the last few years. I won't start naming names. But even so-called "Igbo" artists sank low to be singing in Yoruba (I won't name names either) So I maintain that Phyno and co. showed some Igbo pride and repped their heritage through rap and music.

Now please, go and take some painkillers. It must hurt to form words with more than two syllables with that your pap-brain

OLORI GBESKE

LMAO
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by blengo: 12:17am On Feb 11, 2015
raziboi:
money must b made

click like if u believe

Gbam!!!
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by donJ2(m): 12:18am On Feb 11, 2015
Mimienudles:

Siss, d opposite of like is hate/dislike, so if u dnt like sum1, u definitely hate em....
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by mekadinho(f): 12:19am On Feb 11, 2015
Mimienudles:
He looks lik ur ex? Just joking oh...
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Mimienudles(f): 12:21am On Feb 11, 2015
donJ2:

Siss, d opposite of like is hate/dislike, so if u dnt like sum1, u definitely hate em....
your believe, not mine
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Mimienudles(f): 12:21am On Feb 11, 2015
mekadinho:

He looks lik ur ex? Just joking oh...
No, he doesn't o
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by pazienza(m): 12:30am On Feb 11, 2015
Aida13:

lol every termite brain is picking a fight with me today. Okay, I stand corrected about the 80% but let's face it---Yoruba entertainers have made the most waves in the last few years. I won't start naming names. But even so-called "Igbo" artists sank low to be singing in Yoruba (I won't name names either) So I maintain that Phyno and co. showed some Igbo pride and repped their heritage through rap and music.

Now please, go and take some painkillers. It must hurt to form words with more than two syllables with that your pap-brain

OLORI GBESKE

LMAO

Like Dbanj sank low by singing in Igbo in the song Igwe, his brother Kswitch sang in Igbo too in Obimuo, Waje and Tiwa singing in Igbo in the song "Onye",Tuface (though not Yoruba) sang Iheneme still Igbo, and I remember him saying Nwunye mu( my wife) in the African queen song, Wizkid do add small pieces of Igbo in his songs too, I remember him singing "Omalicha dance with me my baby" in the I love my baby song, Timaya's Ukwu and Ogologo mma agha, Iyanya's Ukwu, etc.

I guess all these non Igbos singing in Igbo are stooping low, according to you?

I know a tribal post when I see one, no matter how subtle the writer tries to be, so I easily picked up the tribal angle of your first post.

Get over yourself, there is nothing special about your Yoruba language, musicians use any language that can win them more audience in their songs, Lagos happen to be the commercial nerve centre of the country with a predominant Yoruba language, but still musicians want to crack the Eastern market, so they sing in Igbo too.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by donJ2(m): 12:35am On Feb 11, 2015
vandutchboy:

Nigerians are not serious,this is the man that got the contracts to repair our refineries and he embezzled the money. Keep praising billionaire thieves,we have no value in this country. He became a billionaire by embezzling public money,he is the reason Nigerians pay more for petrol because we have to import our oil

Plz wat did the den president do about it, or was he clueless/not aware

Didnt Abacha, ibb and obj share our oil well to their bootylickers during dia time, wat did any one do abt it

Is emeka offor d only nigerian that hav ever embezzled money in nigeria? Mtcheeew

Free d man joor mek em enjoi em birthday.

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Akalia(m): 12:36am On Feb 11, 2015
raziboi:
money must b made

click like if u believe

I swear brother!!!
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by donJ2(m): 12:38am On Feb 11, 2015
steppin:

Phyno wants you to hug a transformer. grin

Dope punch line....Lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 11, 2015
donJ2:

Plz wat did the den president do about it, or was he clueless/not aware

Didnt Abacha, ibb and obj share our oil well to their bootylickers during dia time, wat did any one do abt it

Is emeka offor d only nigerian that hav ever embezzled money in nigeria? Mtcheeew

Free d man joor mek em enjoi em birthday.
Your brainless! after making that statement you will now go and buy petrol for a higher price becaue he embezzled the money to fix the refineries. Why do you worship your tormentors,are you a slave?
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by femikay149(m): 12:42am On Feb 11, 2015
did u notice the drinks on the table of a billionaire

if it were bois dt juz got some few millions u ll see all sort of drinks trying to show off

empty barrels makes d loudest noise

when u r big u r big no need to prove it

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by mavtrevor(m): 12:44am On Feb 11, 2015
Class!
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by donJ2(m): 12:51am On Feb 11, 2015
pazienza:

Like Dbanj sank low by singing in Igbo in the song Igwe, his brother Kswitch sang in Igbo too in Obimuo, Waje and Tiwa singing in Igbo in the song "Onye",Tuface (though not Yoruba) sang Iheneme still Igbo, and I remember him saying Nwunye mu( my wife) in the African queen song, Wizkid do add small pieces of Igbo in his songs too, I remember him singing "Omalicha dance with me my baby" in the I love my baby song, Timaya's Ukwu and Ogologo mma agha, Iyanya's Ukwu, etc.

I guess all these non Igbos singing in Igbo are stooping low, according to you?

I know a tribal post when I see one, no matter how subtle the writer tries to be, so I easily picked up the tribal angle of your first post.

Get over yourself, there is nothing special about your Yoruba language, musicians use any language that can win them more audience in their songs, Lagos happen to be the commercial nerve centre of the country with a predominant Yoruba language, but still musicians want to crack the Eastern market, so they sing in Igbo too.

Thou art soo on point....

Kate Henshaw Celebrates 44th Birthday Today! Shares New Photo / Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multi-million Naira Jewelries / Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US