Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] (48497 Views)

2baba Crashes Couple's Wedding Party (Photos) / Security Officials Guard Osita Iheme At Emeka Offor's Dad's Burial(pic / Omotola Dancing Shoki At Ben-Bruce's Birthday Party(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by donJ2(m): 12:59am On Feb 11, 2015
vandutchboy:

Your brainless! after making that statement you will now go and buy petrol for a higher price becaue he embezzled the money to fix the refineries. Why do you worship your tormentors,are you a slave?

I never abused u while quoting u, but as a typical IDI.OT that thinks through his anus, u have to call m names to show hw clueless u are...

I dont enjoy arguing with fools..

But for d sake of other forumites, u havnt even answered my question ' what did d den president do to him'

Also click on d link below to educate ur self more... datz if u care....mor.on

http://nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php/2012/04/28/how-babangida-abacha-obasanjo-shared-nigeria-s-oil-wells

1 Like

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by emmysoftyou: 1:00am On Feb 11, 2015
pazienza:

Like Dbanj sank low by singing in Igbo in the song Igwe, his brother Kswitch sang in Igbo too in Obimuo, Waje and Tiwa singing in Igbo in the song "Onye",Tuface (though not Yoruba) sang Iheneme still Igbo, and I remember him saying Nwunye mu( my wife) in the African queen song, Wizkid do add small pieces of Igbo in his songs too, I remember him singing "Omalicha dance with me my baby" in the I love my baby song, Timaya's Ukwu and Ogologo mma agha, Iyanya's Ukwu, etc.

I guess all these non Igbos singing in Igbo are stooping low, according to you?

I know a tribal post when I see one, no matter how subtle the writer tries to be, so I easily picked up the tribal angle of your first post.

Get over yourself, there is nothing special about your Yoruba language, musicians use any language that can win them more audience in their songs, Lagos happen to be the commercial nerve centre of the country with a predominant Yoruba language, but still musicians want to crack the Eastern market, so they sing in Igbo too.
chai,dis is one the best quote devoid of sentiment.
yu really hit the guy's dull brain..

7 Likes

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by raziboi(m): 1:08am On Feb 11, 2015
endymetrix:

Who get your time

guy from Dis sentence.. I knew ur not all right...

I just realised ur one of De e hediot
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Aida13: 1:27am On Feb 11, 2015
pazienza:

Like Dbanj sank low by singing in Igbo in the song Igwe, his brother Kswitch sang in Igbo too in Obimuo, Waje and Tiwa singing in Igbo in the song "Onye",Tuface (though not Yoruba) sang Iheneme still Igbo, and I remember him saying Nwunye mu( my wife) in the African queen song, Wizkid do add small pieces of Igbo in his songs too, I remember him singing "Omalicha dance with me my baby" in the I love my baby song, Timaya's Ukwu and Ogologo mma agha, Iyanya's Ukwu, etc.

I guess all these non Igbos singing in Igbo are stooping low, according to you?

I know a tribal post when I see one, no matter how subtle the writer tries to be, so I easily picked up the tribal angle of your first post.

Get over yourself, there is nothing special about your Yoruba language, musicians use any language that can win them more audience in their songs, Lagos happen to be the commercial nerve centre of the country with a predominant Yoruba language, but still musicians want to crack the Eastern market, so they sing in Igbo too.

Crack the Igbo market. Riiiight. Because anyone really cares about that single 1% margin.

Thanks for going in-depth. Still, it's no big deal when other non-Igbo artists put an Igbo spin on their music. But it just looks lame when an Igbo does it using a Yoruba spin grin grin

Ooops, don't want to hit a nerve but I'm jus' saying. People like Ikechuckwu and Naeto C kind of gave decent Igbo artists a bad name. Still, you made your point. Allow me to 'diss' because I can. Feel free to diss back. One word though, I give this amount of f u c k s what you or anyone thinks/has to say:
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by floragregs(f): 1:52am On Feb 11, 2015
Mimienudles:
No evil thoughts, trust me
he doesn't like u too! Trust me
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by toshmann(m): 1:55am On Feb 11, 2015
Hmmmn
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by kobonaire(m): 2:24am On Feb 11, 2015
Thebrightest:
Look at the way KC, Phyno and Flavour look like erand boys behind the billonaire.
your signature is da bomb .... very creative grin grin

1 Like

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Roseey0(f): 2:52am On Feb 11, 2015
phyno should take it easy with the weed.
Or get a wife and add some flesh.
He will soon turn to a walking skeleton
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by kenee24(m): 4:16am On Feb 11, 2015
No doubt money is GOOD.
Gat to make mine,mayb then chrisbrown,jayz,whizkid,donjazzy and dem...will come to my own birhtday parry!

https://tips.naij.com/4-things-women-wont-tell-you-about-sexbut-you-need.html
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by 9jatatafo(m): 5:00am On Feb 11, 2015
Spending several thousands of naira all in the name of birthday and we have poor people in your vicinity who have nothing eat. What a wicked and cruel world that we live in.
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by skyprofm(m): 5:01am On Feb 11, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Cool but absolutely none of my business.

Then must u comment. Besides, y view d thread in d 1st place.
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Mintus(m): 5:47am On Feb 11, 2015
Mimienudles:
I don't like this Phyno guy. Ain't hating o. More Success to the Celebrant!
#which tribe r u 4rm?.if u aren't Igbo I don't expect u lyk him# he made me love local rap#b4 I was addicted 2 rickross,drake n d rest # now its no mr# I now appreciate local rap .
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by dplomaticVal: 6:00am On Feb 11, 2015
Mimienudles:
love or hate him .. he wouldn't condescend to have ©oitus with you.smell out!
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Mimienudles(f): 6:29am On Feb 11, 2015
dplomaticVal:

Ignored
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Mimienudles(f): 6:33am On Feb 11, 2015
Mintus:
#which tribe r u 4rm?.if u aren't Igbo I don't expect u lyk him# he made me love local rap#b4 I was addicted 2 rickross,drake n d rest # now its no mr# I now appreciate local rap .
Sounds matured. Unlike some people who thinks am hating someone I can't stop
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Mimienudles(f): 6:34am On Feb 11, 2015
dplomaticVal:

Baseless
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by micky24: 6:58am On Feb 11, 2015
pazienza:

You need a brain transplant surgery to replace your dead brain with that of a goat, cos obviously, a goat has better brain capacity than you presently.

Where did you pull the stats that 80% of Nigerian music scenes and songs are performed by Yoruba boys? I am guessing you pulled that statistics out of your anus since your brain is already dead and you now reason with your anus. Ewu Gambia!

Aww this is too mean
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by pazienza(m): 7:15am On Feb 11, 2015
Aida13:

Crack the Igbo market. Riiiight. Because anyone really cares about that single 1% margin.

Thanks for going in-depth. Still, it's no big deal when other non-Igbo artists put an Igbo spin on their music. But it just looks lame when an Igbo does it using a Yoruba spin grin grin

Ooops, don't want to hit a nerve but I'm jus' saying. People like Ikechuckwu and Naeto C kind of gave decent Igbo artists a bad name. Still, you made your point. Allow me to 'diss' because I can. Feel free to diss back. One word though, I give this amount of f u c k s what you or anyone thinks/has to say:

Sowie bro, just realized that I was too harsh on you.

I would now delete that post of mine.

1 Like

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Ruqui(f): 7:18am On Feb 11, 2015
meshacha1:
Who is emeka offor?
. on the same lane with you o. I no know am!
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by gegelicious: 7:24am On Feb 11, 2015
Mimienudles:
[b][/b]u don't like phyno? Just go baff on top transformer wey dey ur area.
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by chibuikechukwu: 7:43am On Feb 11, 2015
money must be make
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 11, 2015
Go drink rat poison.
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Themandator: 8:07am On Feb 11, 2015
femikay149:
did u notice the drinks on the table of a billionaire

if it were bois dt juz got some few millions u ll see all sort of drinks trying to show off

empty barrels makes d loudest noise

when u r big u r big no need to prove it

Bros, for him house for Orifite, Moet dey for inside forty feet containers oooo.... He just learnt how to maintain low profile while doing big things.... In business
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Mcowubaba: 8:12am On Feb 11, 2015
himkers:
He's throwing parties meanwhile we never get light for like 54weeks here kiss

#EEDCIsWicked!
lol..no be only him fault, him na Distribution, the fault may be from Transmission
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Themandator: 8:12am On Feb 11, 2015
IGBOSON1:
What companies/investments does he have in the east.....anyone know?

LOL none that I know of other than just the enugu electricity distribution company, the radio and TV station in Orifite and a Plaza in onitsha main market... Mtchewwwww man no try at all
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Themandator: 8:12am On Feb 11, 2015
IGBOSON1:
What companies/investments does he have in the east.....anyone know?

LOL none that I know of other than just the enugu electricity distribution company, the radio and TV station in Orifite and a Plaza in onitsha main market..then may his private garage in Orifite that containsmore eexotic cars than Coscharis Plaza in Lagosand aAbuja combined... Na people dey in charge of cleaning them out na ... . Mtchewwwww the man no try at all

Another thing :his kind of business is not opened just anywhere.. Chrome Oil... Oil wells must be found for him o be there like Benin Republic

1 Like

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 11, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Billionaire businessman Sir Emeka Offor and his beautiful 29 year old very pretty wife, barrister Adaora Ufondu are celebrating his birthday today. Pictured above are the super rich couple with Nigeria's top entertainers - Phyno, Flavour & Kcee who thrilled guests with their hits at the exclusive birthday party.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/02/photos-phyno-flavour-kcee-storm.html

This oppressor with his 2014 model wife that we are made to believe she's 29 (if I hear) when I was 12 growing up in Otigba Crescent GRA, she was already painting the town red with the big boys and I swear she wasn't 16 then.
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by mekzybling(m): 8:30am On Feb 11, 2015
Mimienudles:
nd i immediately went to check the profile pic of the girl who does not like phyno...all i did was just to LOL after seeing her pic...
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by guckan(m): 8:37am On Feb 11, 2015
axortedbabe:
Shawtyz marrying their papa's mate cuz of moni since d dayz of volkswagen...
Hbd mr celebrant
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] by Kingstaplus(m): 8:54am On Feb 11, 2015
Mimienudles:
phyno, dnt knw u exist my guy....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Nabila Fash Meets Miracle, CeeC, Tobi, Alex & Nina #BBNaijaTop5 (Photos) / Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.