Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

PFN To Amaechi: You Gave 500 Pastors Money For Support - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PFN To Amaechi: You Gave 500 Pastors Money For Support (1484 Views)

Reno Omokri To Amaechi: "You Are A Decorated Monkey, Only Loyal To Your Stomach" / Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PFN To Amaechi: You Gave 500 Pastors Money For Support by viczing(m): 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
The Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) in Cross River State has accused the Director General (DG) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council, Governor Chibuike Amaechi, of giving money to 500 pastors in October last year to get their support for his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC).The pastors made the accusation against Amaechi who is also the Rivers State Governor in apparent response to the allegations he made recently against pastors in the country whom he accused of collecting N6 billion from the ruling party to mount campaigns against the Presidential Candidate of the APC, Muhammadu Buhari.Commenting on the N6 billion allegations made by Amaechi against pastors on Monday, the Chairman of the PFN in Cross River State, Bishop (Dr.) Emmah Isong told journalists that though no money has been given to pastors as alleged by Amaechi, the DG of Buhari’s presidential campaign lacks the moral authority to accuse anyone of giving pastors money to campaign against the political interest of the APC.Buttressing his claim that Amaechi was being hypocritical concerning the allegation he levelled against pastors in the country, Isong who spoke at theheadquarters of his church , the Christian Central Chapel International (CCCI) , said: “My first answer to that will be that the governor that said thatdid not mention names. Pastor (Enoch) Adeboye himself on the 4th of February at TREM (The Redeemed Evangelical Mission ) Headquarters in Lagos, in front of six thousand pastors challenged that whoever made the allegations should mention names. Up till today we have not heard the names of whoever collected the N6 billion to share to the pastors“Number two point is that: If, N6 billion was shared to pastors to mobilise Christians for the elections, you should know that people like Adeboye, whom I call one of the most important Christians in Nigeria, who has the largest church that has the voting power ,has not collected N10.“Again, I in Cross River State, being the number one Pentecostal and as chairman of PFN for over eight years now, I have not also collected 1 kobo

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/pfn-to-amaechi-you-gave-500-pastors-money-for-support/201482/

2 Likes

Re: PFN To Amaechi: You Gave 500 Pastors Money For Support by Kennywills7(m): 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ameachi oo come and defend yourself

7 Likes

Re: PFN To Amaechi: You Gave 500 Pastors Money For Support by MuguliciousMUGU: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ha, i said it, we all know what amaechi can do na, he can even sell all his family members just for 10 pieces of silver to help buhari to win, that man can mumu eh...

Since i was born and now i am getting old, i have never seen a MUGU like AMAECHI, my people have you seen him?

GEJ till 2019

7 Likes

Re: PFN To Amaechi: You Gave 500 Pastors Money For Support by temitemi1(m): 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
The idio.t yanz don open! They will do something silly n will still come out to accuse pdp. GEJ till that ameachi big mouth reduce to normal size grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PFN To Amaechi: You Gave 500 Pastors Money For Support by sosanova: 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
Amaechi see ur life
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PFN To Amaechi: You Gave 500 Pastors Money For Support by sosanova: 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Ha, i said it, we all know what amaechi can do na, he can even sell all his family members just for 10 pieces of silver to help buhari to win, that man can mumu eh...

Since i was born and now i am getting old, i have never seen a MUGU like AMAECHI, my people have you seen him?

GEJ till 2019
No No No No I have never seen a MUGU like Amaechi. grin grin grin grin
I am enjoying all these election comedies.

3 Likes

Re: PFN To Amaechi: You Gave 500 Pastors Money For Support by nwafuluozoh: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
You must come to equity with clean hands. Oya, Amaechi come and give your own version. I have always known Amaechi to be an im.becile who speaks more than he reasons.

4 Likes

Re: PFN To Amaechi: You Gave 500 Pastors Money For Support by theV0ice: 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
So Is PFN admitting 500 pastors received money from Amaechi in return for support last year?

This is serious. If they admitted receiving money last year from Amaechi, It means they admit they can be bought even now as they've been bought before.

Since Ameachi can't/won't mention the names of those he alleged collected N6B (i assume he's not a born again christian), can the PFN be christian enough to confess the names of the 500 pastors who they admitted received money from Amaechi?

Nigeria the country of the corrupt

5 Likes

Re: PFN To Amaechi: You Gave 500 Pastors Money For Support by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
oya, Amaechi come & answer o, we dey wait you

3 Likes

Re: PFN To Amaechi: You Gave 500 Pastors Money For Support by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
So it is true that so many pastors are collecting bribes??hmm no wonder some people no longer trust a lot of devils parading themselves as men of GOD...
Re: PFN To Amaechi: You Gave 500 Pastors Money For Support by bsolo1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: PFN To Amaechi: You Gave 500 Pastors Money For Support by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
Amaechi is one of the most corrupt Governor in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: PFN To Amaechi: You Gave 500 Pastors Money For Support by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
Front page mods, no matter how you look at it if these ppl get into power I see d natio nigeria ending ppl who can go to any lenght to grab power.
Re: PFN To Amaechi: You Gave 500 Pastors Money For Support by obiak4(m): 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
Give or take no smoke without fire water has definately pass under the bridge we need names of who collected we already know the giver
this is what hapen when xtians choose to b partisan
dont knw whether it only in my bible this verse is maybe i need to upgrade
"be yea not part of the world but be yea transformed by the renewal ...............
Be like pastors them no de read that part
shout out of jw my 1ooooooo cowries contributions
Re: PFN To Amaechi: You Gave 500 Pastors Money For Support by Skako(m): 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
Did bible surpport lieing?this guy that called himself pastor is lieing

amache is the man

kudos for u amache

sai amache

sai buhari

(1) (Reply)

IG Order Redeployment Of Commissioners Of Police / Black Man Buys $350,000 House For $16 In Racist Neighborhood / Military Operations Begin In Bama, Gworza To Clear Insurgents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.