Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,244 members, 7,846,152 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan (3424 Views)

Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say / Drug Crimes: APC Leader, Bola Tinubu Should Be Extradicted To The U.S (evidence) / Aljazeera Called Our President Badluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Aegon(m): 5:42am On Feb 11, 2015
Nigeria will always stand with Israel. Arab neo colonialism is the agenda here. Install a Muslim president by all means, that's the plan just like in Egypt. A Muslim president to cut ties with Israel and become a puppet of the middle east. All jazzera just insulted me and all Nigerians all over the world. This is not journalism this is media terrorism, our people must respond to this or it will continue. Its only in Nigeria things like this are defended by Nigerians in the name of politics. They have insulted our highest office and insulted all Nigerians. This is not about politics its a national embarrassment.
Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Deen4me(m): 5:44am On Feb 11, 2015
If this is true

Then its an insult to all Nigerians angry

Whatever the case may be Nigerians are the only ones that have carte Blanche to call the president in any manner we deem fit. wink

This is because He is Our president , whether he is goodluck or badluck should be left to us Nigerians to choose. grin

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 11, 2015
Hey, why would AJE call Jonathan 'Badluck'? This is just the title of an opinion someone wrote and decided to publish on AJE website. Bunch of ILLITERATES embarassed
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by cocoduck: 5:53am On Feb 11, 2015
He is called names because he refused to support palestine
With Isreal we stand
Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Ifeann(f): 6:46am On Feb 11, 2015
This is one of the reasons i have no respect for that silly news station. ....

They are biased and un professional. .. they are only on air to promote the Islamic agenda. .. this is why they got in to trouble in egypt.
Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Seequadry(m): 6:52am On Feb 11, 2015
incase

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Canme4u(m): 8:09am On Feb 11, 2015
Sai Buhari.

Pls check my signature.
Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by cirmuell(m): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2015
Saifullah01:
Al Jazeera is a media organisation and like all media site any body is allowed to air his opinions in the opinion section (El rufai and ThisDay comes to mind) it doesn't in anyway represent the editorial position of aljazeera

As is clearly stated by aljazeera at the end of the article "The views expressed in this article are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect Al Jazeera's editorial policy."
true, same way Seun can not be held responsible for whatever a NLder posts here. The reason he made the below disclaimer.

"Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland."
Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by 100Cents: 8:25am On Feb 11, 2015
Isn't Aljazeera a terrorist organization ?

Always reporting the west in bad light indirectly.

Anyone who insults GOODLUCK does not like freedom of speech. I request the DSS to start holding some people responsible for the insults they post about the President..
Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by 100Cents: 8:26am On Feb 11, 2015
Growingboi:
I am beginning to hate mr president for his simple mindededness n foolish respect for the rule of law. Aljazera staffs are in jail roasting in Egypt bt say whatever they like here in Niagara n go scot free.

This is really getting too much.
Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by 100Cents: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2015
samuelson06:
By the way, if you can help me fight this malware, pls help. It has encrypted all my files.

Help yourself. That's your own bad luck.

Mumu.
Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Generalkorex(m): 8:42am On Feb 11, 2015
So e don reach dis level
Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 11, 2015
Do you know that president gej is the face of Nigeria in the international community?? No one respects him anymore. Not even fellow African leaders, this man is a disgrace to this country!

1 Like

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Koolmexxi(m): 10:30am On Feb 11, 2015
What is it with everyone Dis is simply the opinion of the writer which is clearly indicated in the article... I still don't get what's with the bashing... That writer simply gave his perception and don't doesn't necessarily mean it's the view of the news network. It's similar to a whole lot of us posting our various perspectives and opinions here on nairaland - no matter how dumb, preposterous or plain incisive it is, it still doesn't represent the views of Nairaland. Can we all jus stop complaining and looking for everyone opportunity to start whining and simply wait for the polls to express our various opinions on the ballot paper.
Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by realmindz: 10:55am On Feb 11, 2015
thewarrior72:
A good look at that page & the people supporting aljezeera for airing such a degrading article on our president, will reveal 3 things to any descerning mind, 1 Those supporting such condescending article on GEJ are all MUSLIMS from north & Southwest. .(2) All Christian supporting it are all from Southwest. (3) And only those from Southsouth & southeast are the ones condemning aljezeera.

This has once again brought to the foe the great divide & hatred that exist between the muslim north & the Christian SS & SE Nigeria. I commented on that page & it was unbelievable to read the amount of venom coming from this northern & Southwest Muslim, infact, I have never seen people display such a crass & undiluted hatred towards they president & these illiterates went on to attack most of us who condemned aljezeera & call us all sort of unprintable names.

I pity any Christian, atheist or ATR whether from north or south that is supporting APC.
baseless statistics. ...fallacious

perhaps u are so blinded by hatred yoursef to see u are d one doing the hating.
it shows how intolerant u can be calling south west 'South West'...
before u accuse odas check the log of wood in your eyes
Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Faibuhari: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2015
Saifullah01:
Al Jazeera is a media organisation and like all media site any body is allowed to air his opinions in the opinion section (El rufai and ThisDay comes to mind) it doesn't in anyway represent the editorial position of aljazeera

As is clearly stated by aljazeera at the end of the article "The views expressed in this article are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect Al Jazeera's editorial policy."
I think your family has been experiencing badluck right from the day that your Dad walked to your Mama's house and asked for her hand in marriage. THIS MY VIEW DOES NOT REFLECT THE POLICY OF NL. Boy how do you see it now, think very well before you type next time
Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Faibuhari: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2015
Ifeann:
This is one of the reasons i have no respect for that silly news station. ....

They are biased and un professional. .. they are only on air to promote the Islamic agenda. .. this is why they got in to trouble in egypt.
I love the way you are shooting those islam thugs from all cylinders. If you run out off ammo just ask

1 Like

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Ifeann(f): 11:24am On Feb 11, 2015
Faibuhari:
I love the way you are shooting those islam thugs from all cylinders. If you run out off ammo just ask

It is only an attempt to educate and stop the lies we are often told..

In the mean time educate people on buhari and let's make sure buhari retires from the public view this year.. he needs to tend to his grand kids
Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by kasheemawo(m): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2015
they are right by the way
Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Desteenee(m): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2015
THAT IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU RIDICULE YOUR LEADER BEFORE THE WORLD.IN ALL I STILL BLAME GEJ FOR OVER TOLERATING ABUSES ALL IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Faibuhari: 11:30am On Feb 11, 2015
Ifeann:

It is only an attempt to educate and stop the lies we are often told..

In the mean time educate people on buhari and let's make sure buhari retires from the public view this year.. he needs to tend to his grand kids
. I can't understand how gullible people can be, this democracy has opened my eyes to why the north has always been denied education so that they can't see through the prism of their Islamic scholars

1 Like

Re: Picture(s) Evidence: Aljazeera Boldly Called GEJ 'badluck-jonathan by Ifeann(f): 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Faibuhari:
. I can't understand how gullible people can be, this democracy has opened my eyes to why the north has always been denied education so that they can't see through the prism of their Islamic scholars

Their are many theories in psychology that explains this. .. but i prefer this simple fact "people forget easily".

What did u have for lunch the day before yesterday. ..?? See what i mean. .people forget easily. ..

People have forgotten how this man buhari overthrew a democratic government. ...fought freedom of expression. . amongst many others..The executions, scandals etc..

They have also forgotten that under jonathans administration;
He exposed the subsidy cartel
Improved agriculture
Invcreased oil output and revenue
Gave the north hundreds of almagiri schools like they asked for.
Also gave them several universities. .
Made headway in power reforms
Spent billions on federal roads
I am not sure but i think the Nigerian content act was signed under his adminstration which had improved indigenous participation in the sector
We also have a growing manufacturing sector. .

I want to make it clear tho that i am not happy with the state of the country in terms of corruption and security but the man is not a failure. ..

Under his adminstration democracy had thrived .....u can say anything about the president even on Facebook with ur name and have nothing to fear. ..

After The debates i will decide who to vote for. .but it won't be buhari....

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven Simple Steps To Curb Terrorism In Nigeria By @9jaclicktivist / Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures / Is Edo Really The Most Obified State In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.