Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Must We Vote For Pdp Or Apc.......MUST WE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must We Vote For Pdp Or Apc.......MUST WE (545 Views)

APC Must Win Ondo Governorship Election – Tinubu / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must We Vote For Pdp Or Apc.......MUST WE by yehmi01(m): 2:59am On Feb 11, 2015
Ok am sure am not the only one here.

After going forth and back I realized that Both PDP and APC are just the same and I have 6 weeks to make up my mind

I did not create this for any arguments or campaign so let no one make any senseless noise here.

For those of us who would like to know other presidential aspirant and are sick of "the Clueless one who manipulates people and constitution to favor his selfish ambition" and "the One without a degree that does not even know the full meaning of INEC"

Please watch the video before you think am saying trash and please don't get me started on APC ohh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a3md94JAFyM

I got this from INEC website

http://pulse.ng/politics/2015-elections-inec-releases-full-list-of-presidential-aspirants-id3407228.html

Sen. Tunde Anifowose-Kelani/ Mr Ishaka Paul (VP) - Accord Alliance (AA)

Rufus Salawu/ Akuchie Cliff (VP) - Alliance for Democracy (AD)

Alhaji Ganiyu Galadima/ Ojengbede Farida (VP) - Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN)

Dr Mani Ahmad/ Obianuju Murphy-Uzohue (VP) - African Democratic Congress (ADC)

Ayeni Adebayo/ Anthony Ologbosere (VP) - African Peoples Alliance (APA)

Chief Sam Eke/ Hassana Hassan (VP) - Citizens Popular Party (CPP)

High Chief Ambrose Owuru/ Alhaji Haruna Shaba (VP) - Hope Party

Comfort Sonaiya/ Alhaji Seidu Bobboi (VP) - KOWA Party

Chief Martin Onovo/ Ibrahim Mohammed (VP) - National Conscience Party (NCP)

Allagoa Chinedu/ Arabamhen Mary - Peoples Party of Nigeria (PPN)

Godson Okoye/ Haruna Adamu - United Democratic Party (UDP)

Dr Chekwas Okorie/ Bello Umar- United Progressive Party (UPP)

Please any one who with good/ Useful information about any of this people to please share so some of us can have other options to select from

Honestly I don't believe in both PDP and APC they are birds of a feather with separate names, Non of them can say they are Innocent and have clean hands.

And I know I have people like that as well, who think PDP and APC are the only options we have.

This other people Might not have so much money to campaign like the once who we cant tell where they got such monies from but from here we might be able to know about them

Any info will be HIGHLY welcomed.

PLEASE THIS is not for APC and PDP NOISE MAKERS OHH angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Media Chat: 10 Questions For President Jonathan / New Boko Haram Video - You Need To Watch This / Imo State Local Contractors Protest Non-payment Of Contract Sum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.