Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders (12049 Views)

Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi / Female Bombers Attack Motor-Park In Adamawa, 30 Feared Dead - Premium Times / Over 100 Killed In Benue Communities, Refugee Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:11am On Feb 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Shut up!...Hausas are wicked folks.
I mean, the Islamic ones wink
Because I know you're a pagan.

Wicked in wat way?
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by izzieman: 8:16am On Feb 11, 2015
Is it government or people in positions of power trying to collect (spend) security vote? The same way that Boko Haram will be destroyed in 6 weeks?
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by SeverusSnape(m): 8:17am On Feb 11, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Wicked in wat way?
Don't tell me you're oblivious of this fact, Don't you know what's happening in the north?... Killing of minority tribes and Southerners at any slightest provocation, burning their houses,business and places of worship; You see them causing mayhem because of something that happened thousand of miles away in Europe( the Mohammed drawing)....These are just some of the few I can cite for you.
I believe you have an idea of all these, your people need serious orientation.

5 Likes

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 11, 2015
iterator24:
just nuke the north, ban igbo travellers and monitor yorubas activity on the internet ..Nigeria will be fine.. wink

Yes....and we in the south shall enjoy the nuclear fallout.

Today's nuclear bomb is far more powerful than the one dropped at Hiroshima in 1945.

@OP...

[size=13pt]This is what happens when there is failure to plan for increased population, as well as failure to teach farmers and cattle rearers modern farming...as well as a failure to stop the encroachment of the Sahara.
[/size]
Deal with these issues....and there will be no Fulani invasion in five years....guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 11, 2015
When Benue decided to be the bridge that linked the North and Biafra... If only they knew to shake hands with the devil...

2 Likes

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by Afroconnect: 8:26am On Feb 11, 2015
These are terrorists disguised as herdsmen to keep deceiving the Nigerian government/security apparatus.

We should know that boko haram terrorists needs a cover,they are using herding of cows to penetrate our communities.

We should ban all herdsmen from entering the south-most of these Fulanis are Chadians and from Niger republic,Nigerian government wake up and make resolute laws/actions against Fulani terrorists,you people are not there to chop money alone.
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by ggrey2020(f): 8:32am On Feb 11, 2015
wilsondave:
abi now I just wonder why some Fulani behaves like animal...... there sucking demon brothers Boko haram too will continue to massacre human....... when is this going to stop. maybe revolution should happen in northern part of Nigeria or northern should not b part of Nigeria again cause the root of wahala starts from there.

Their is power in curse. God curse ishemel in the bible that sword will never depart frm him and he will live by sword and died by sword and the sword of his brothers will be on his head so dnt be suprised what u are seeing today

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by sapientia(m): 8:44am On Feb 11, 2015
Kill one of them now.. And Buhari will be on the next available jet to ask 'why are your people killing my people'

5 Likes

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by piagetskinner(m): 8:54am On Feb 11, 2015
Y do fOOlanis launch attack on benue communities @ this time of the year,every year...#it is becoming a trend..something is fishy
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by ONYX5(m): 9:11am On Feb 11, 2015
Kennywills7:

Bro, its d simple truth!!
If d local, state & Fed govt cannot defend u then u must defend yourself
U can't fold ur hands and what some blood thirsty set of pple kill u and ur family
D right to life is in d constitution, so i believe defending ur sef to survive is not a crime especially wen someone seek to eliminate u and ur entire community
you keep saying local state and fed make it easy for yourself and say GEJ coz that is what you came here to say but as you no see upfront or backup you no wan take the heat alone

1 Like

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by gidjah(m): 9:18am On Feb 11, 2015
Yes sir better question ,we have completly given this evil dudes power for violence monopoly
naijaking1:

No, the question should be, why is it that we let them do what they're doing?
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by Kennywills7(m): 9:19am On Feb 11, 2015
ONYX5:
you keep saying local state and fed make it easy for yourself and say GEJ coz that is what you came here to say but as you no see upfront or backup you no wan take the heat alone
Na wa o
i am a supporter of gej in dis forum & i hv not notice ur post either but we don't hv to quote each other over non issue
i added federal govt because i know if i used local government and state government alone, APC e warriors will b here to quote me so bro just chill
I know some will b ready to put d blame on gej dats y i put d local govt and state govt first
So relax! its good to know we are on d same train

2 Likes

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by thexzy(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2015
Sai Benue, when i was serving in Guma LGA of Benue state last year , I narrowly escaped these bandits callled Fulani Vampires....Imagine them storming and killing most indigenes and non indigenes of these community(Gbajimba)......God pass dem all
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by bbjummy: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2015
naijaking1:

Make Benue people dey there dey run away from from confronting Fulanis. That's their problems!
Bros, it is not just their problem o. It's the entire country's problem. So started BH wahala and a lot of people said it was Maiduguri's problem, now it's the entire country suffering it. Many have died, a lot are homeless others are now refugees. We can't be doomed by these God forsaken wicked and heartless people. "apology to my good friends amidst them o".
I WISH THE FULANIS CAN BE MORE ENLIGHTENED, GO TO SCHOOL, GET MORE EDUCATION AND STOP BEEN JUST CATTLE RARERS! lipsrsealed
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by jorlons(m): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2015
Kennywills7:

Bro d south are peace loving o but things like dis are not allowed because if anyone dare do dis hmmm d story will b - 30 Fulani men killed in Delta

Very true southerners are peace loving ppl. And as a deltan I don't think I can kill unless I have to. Why should I be heartless because some illiterate fulani is? But when it comes to self defense don't think I'm gonna sit back while somebody tries to harm me.
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by Kennywills7(m): 10:49am On Feb 11, 2015
jorlons:

Very true southerners are peace loving ppl. And as a deltan I don't think I can kill unless I have to. Why should I be heartless because some illiterate fulani is? But when it comes to self defense don't think I'm gonna sit back while somebody tries to harm me.

Thats wot am saying bro
Such killings is not b acceptable
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by jorlons(m): 11:24am On Feb 11, 2015
Kennywills7:

Thats wot am saying bro
Such killings is not b acceptable

Look this crime is heinous and I am not defending it. what I'm concerned about is the lack of security in the society. As young dudes we may be able to defend ourselves against these guys if attacked. But what about the women, children and the aged?? Can they defend themselves against these guys.

Even as a youth there is an extent to which you'll be bold to defend yourself. Can you defend yourself against guys with guns that would be foolhardy ?? These whole thing bores down to the state of security in the country. I mean there are ppl paid to secure the lives of citizens not to sit in the office and show up only when the deed is done. I don't think merbenko got the point.

1 Like

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by Afroconnect: 11:32am On Feb 11, 2015
jorlons:

Look this crime is heinous and I am not defending it. what I'm concerned about is the lack of security in the society. As young dudes we may be able to defend ourselves against these guys if attacked. But what about the women, children and the aged?? Can they defend themselves against these guys.

Even as a youth there is an extent to which you'll be bold to defend yourself. Can you defend yourself against guys with guns that would be foolhardy ?? These whole thing bores down to the state of security in the country. I mean there are ppl paid to secure the lives of citizens not to sit in the office and show up only when the deed is done. I don't think merbenko got the point.
The president stance on security shows weakness-we need a president that is ruthless in securing the lives of the people he swore to defend.
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by ify4king(m): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2015
lazsnaira:
It is good! If Nigerians especially people of Benue & Yorubas had woken up to the discovery by Ndigbo that these HausaFulani animals are not what a man should live with, we all would have been faraway from their barbarism by now. But unfortunately while the people of middle belt has now woken up to that sad reality, our hypocritical Yorubas are still hell bent in their resolve to remain slave to HausaFulanis.
Gbam, well said!

1 Like

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by Kennywills7(m): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2015
jorlons:

Yeah bro i get ur point but before pple point accusing fingers at d presidency, We should first of all focus on d local govt chairmen wot hv dey done to stop dis cos dey are d closest to d pple
Next is d state govt before we can talk abt d presidency
In Nigeria wen someyhing happen pple are quick to blame d presidency forgetting d local govts and states govts
We need to start asking dem questions too
too much attention is focus on d centre thereby leaving d local govts and state govts to misbehave

1 Like

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by thewarrior72: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2015
You can never find the " SAI BUHARI" group from Southwest in such thread, this is making it a second similar thread in two days that these slaves were conspicuously missing. Thesame fulanis raped & murdered a mother of three in ogun state & thesame cowards avoided the thread like a plaque.

My question is when will the likes of nairaland resident tribalist cum sai buhari group from Southwest gather enough courage to condemn buhari & his kinsmen?, where are the likes of gbawe, ilugunboy, Bluetooth, demdem, nduchuks, aresa, madamoringo, lovemijeje, barcanista & the likes?.

Truly some are born coward

3 Likes

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by jorlons(m): 11:38am On Feb 11, 2015
merbenko:
. So if security aren't patrolling that give any man to raise and kill his brother. It look like you are a fulani murderer. If not you will not only shift the blame to the government alone but will provide solution

Thanks for calling me a fulani murderer but can you atleast suggest what a civillian should do against armed men.

What exactly should an aged civillian (male or female) do when attacked

If civillians should provide security for themselves then I think the police force and other security agencies should be sacked.

I'm waiting for your rational suggestions.
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by ify4king(m): 11:56am On Feb 11, 2015
Afroconnect:

The president stance on security shows weakness-we need a president that is ruthless in securing the lives of the people he swore to defend.
Certainly not Buhari

1 Like

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by Afroconnect: 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
ify4king:
Certainly not Buhari
Pls park well,I no get no love for any politician,its all arrangee.

You zombies should tell whoever you are supporting to perform like leaders all over the world are,not supporting these thieves blindly.

Tinubu and jona are pallies,all these drama they are doing is to deceive you clowns,cause confusion so they can continue stealing in peace.

There will be no war cos politicians know they will loose,they will negotiate Nigeria as usual,so I don't care about such low-lifes.

Nigeria is a laughing stock because too much zombie people don't demand from public servants,they allow tribal and religious sentiments becloud their sense of reasoning-they act like slaves to politicians.

F-ck politicians.
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by jorlons(m): 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kennywills7:

Yeah bro i get ur point but before pple point accusing fingers at d presidency, We should first of all focus on d local govt chairmen wot hv dey done to stop dis cos dey are d closest to d pple
Next is d state govt before we can talk abt d presidency
In Nigeria wen someyhing happen pple are quick to blame d presidency forgetting d local govts and states govts
We need to start asking dem questions too
too much attention is focus on d centre thereby leaving d local govts and state govts to misbehave

You're correct. It should be the responsibilities of the local heads but you know the police force is a federal agency controlled by the federal govt. I guess that's why ppl are quick to blame the president. Every state should be in charge of their own police force if we want to see effectiveness. The FG as it stands has too many responsibility.

@Afroconnect It's tough to handle all the security agencies effectively. It would be better if the FG considered doing the above. Also our police force has little or no link with the ppl they claim to be protecting. There's alot of reformations that needs to happen within d police and other security agencies if things like this are to cease from happening.
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by Kennywills7(m): 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
jorlons:

You're correct. It should be the responsibilities of the local heads but you know the police force is a federal agency controlled by the federal govt. I guess that's why ppl are quick to blame the president. Every state should be in charge of their own police force if we want to see effectiveness. The FG as it stands has too many responsibility.

@Afroconnect It's tough to handle all the security agencies effectively. It would be better if the FG considered doing the above. Also our police force has little or no link with the ppl they claim to be protecting. There's alot of reformations that needs to happen within d police and other security agencies if things like this are to cease from happening.
Yeah i get ur point my bro
However d state and local govts have a level of control of d police though not constitutionally o
these same pple usually use dem for all sort of things except wen oppose to d presidency
So i think believe we should start holding dem (local & state govts) responsible for some things they are closer to d pple than d presidency also has d obligation to protect lives and properties of those they govern
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by jorlons(m): 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kennywills7:

Yeah i get ur point my bro
However d state and local govts have a level of control of d police though not constitutionally o
these same pple usually use dem for all sort of things except wen oppose to d presidency
So i think believe we should start holding dem (local & state govts) responsible for some things they are closer to d pple than d presidency also has d obligation to protect lives and properties of those they govern

of cause we should. Tanx for being decent in your conversation.
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by Kennywills7(m): 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
jorlons:

of cause we should. Tanx for being decent in your conversation.
Thanks too bro
Have a nice day
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by jorlons(m): 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
thewarrior72:
You can never find the " SAI BUHARI" group from Southwest in such thread, this is making it a second similar thread in two days that these slaves were conspicuously missing. Thesame fulanis raped & murdered a mother of three in ogun state & thesame cowards avoided the thread like a plaque.

My question is when will the likes of nairaland resident tribalist cum sai buhari group from Southwest gather enough courage to condemn buhari & his kinsmen?, where are the likes of gbawe, ilugunboy, Bluetooth, demdem, nduchuks, aresa, madamoringo, lovemijeje, barcanista & the likes?.

Truly some are born coward

The crime is heinous no doubt but can we be rational and leave politics aside when addressing issues like this.

How is Buhari connected to this act? Is it because he shares the same ethnicity with the culprits?

The security operatives, local heads are to be held responsible for this. I don't want to believe that this is the first time an incidence of this would be happening in that community. If you find out it may have happened before but maybe not to this extent and something most probably would have caused it.

I'm a supporter of the General and this is in no way a defense of this heinous crime. But the question is what did the security operatives do to check this and what will they do to prevent another occurence. They aren't paid to seat in their offices or are they?
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by naijaking1: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
zicoraads:
This comment smacks of irresponsibility.

Until we ban people grazing in other people's land, there will always be trouble.
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kennywills7:

Bro d south are peace loving o but things like dis are not allowed because if anyone dare do dis hmmm d story will b - 30 Fulani men killed in Delta

for onitsha u go hear all fulani killed and thr cow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blame FG, Governors For Corruption In Judiciary- CJN, Justice Mahmud Says / Edo PDP Rejects INEC Ad Hoc Staff, Says They’re APC Members / 2023: Zulum Advocates Power Shift From North To South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.