Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Why Cant You "Dislike" A Comment On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Cant You "Dislike" A Comment On Nairaland? (633 Views)

Omg:see What Was Shared On Facebook As A Comment / Comment On This Gay Picture, Some Dudes Are Crazy Tho / 7 Reasons Why I Dislike Motivational Speakers And Their Sessions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant You "Dislike" A Comment On Nairaland? by Piddo(m): 7:56am On Feb 11, 2015
I believe it would be a good feature to enable people click "dislike" on comments. Quite lopsided being able to "like" and "share" but not "dislike". Oga Seun, take note.

3 Likes

Re: Why Cant You "Dislike" A Comment On Nairaland? by CrazyScientist: 7:58am On Feb 11, 2015
We have been asking for it but oga seun doesn't want to give.
I can assure you the APC and PDP fans will get good use of it and that can cause trouble cheesy
Re: Why Cant You "Dislike" A Comment On Nairaland? by midolian(m): 8:04am On Feb 11, 2015
As if the OP knws what haz bn on my mind..you r soo on point
Re: Why Cant You "Dislike" A Comment On Nairaland? by jerflakes(m): 9:55am On Feb 11, 2015
Piddo:
I believe it would be a good feature to enable people click "dislike" on comments. Quite lopsided being able to "like" and "share" but not "dislike". Oga Seun, take note.

Because it will be abused.

If you like a post, click the like button.

If you dont like it, don't click the like button.

The number of likes determine how many people like or dislike a post.
Re: Why Cant You "Dislike" A Comment On Nairaland? by Creamish(f): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2015
jerflakes:

Sometimes, its good to tell sumone how dumb his post is once in a while....so im all AYE for a Dislike tab. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Cant You "Dislike" A Comment On Nairaland? by Piddo(m): 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
jerflakes:

I beg to disagree. Its a forum to air your views about a subject. Why care to know only those who like a topic? Aren't both sides meant to be expressed? And what would you term "abuse"? If 1 million people dislike a comment or post and only 100 like it? Will that be termed abuse?
Re: Why Cant You "Dislike" A Comment On Nairaland? by Piddo(m): 12:00am On Feb 12, 2015
Creamish:

Sometimes, its good to tell sumone how dumb his post is once in a while....so im all AYE for a Dislike tab. smiley

Exactly!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Outdoor Digital Billboards / Photo: 2015 House Of Representatives Elections - Official Result Written By APC / When Buying Used Laptop, What Should I Ask For In The Absence Of A Receipt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.