Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,686 members, 7,844,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

I Need Ur Advice Pls. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Ur Advice Pls. (357 Views)

Urgent Advice Pls........ / I Want To Quit My Current Job For Sports Betting. Matured Advice Pls / If You Are From Benue Then I Need Ur Comment On This.must See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Advice Pls. by Bensondrums(m): 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
Helo my fellow nairalanders.i really need ur mature advice rte nw cus am totally down at d moment.
Its lke dis...i recently checked my result nd it all bad.i had Fs nd presently am in my finals which automatically means i would ve an extra year.nw d tin is i had dis Fs nt bcus i didnt write well in d papers bt bcus i couldnt afford sme of d txt books nd d lecturars had t fail anybody who didnt buy.all my hpe of graduating dis year has been dashed,my moral is down,i cn hardly go out of my hostel or tlk t people bcus i ve failed myself,i knw who i am wen it comes t academics nd i never expected dis.i knw sme persons may ve been in dis kinda situation bfore.pls hw did u cope,wat were ur motivation?my fellow NL pls dnt insult me.we re all humans nd dis is one of my challenging moment.pls i need ur advice on hw t forge ahead as i am really down rte nw.tnks in advance.pls mod hlp tke it t d rte section.God bless u all.
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls. by ayogabriel: 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
U said you had Fs that's more than 1, am sure u are not the only one without textbook even if you didn't buy, and you did well am sure the lecturer might reduce your mark, but failing you?
I know some of them are devils. But was it all your lecturers u didn't buy there book gave you F?
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls. by Bensondrums(m): 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
ayogabriel:
U said you had Fs that's more than 1, am sure u are not the only one without textbook even if you didn't buy, and you did well am sure the lecturer might reduce your mark, but failing you?
I know some of them are devils. But was it all your lecturers u didn't buy there book gave you F?
no it wasnt all d lecturers.infact d man failed me both first nd second semenster.i wz surprised wen i saw d result cus d exam wz as easy as ABC.dat wz wen dey said he failed us bcus we didnt buy his book.
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls. by StPete: 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
Take solace in the fact that you even have admission and are in your final stages, while so many others are yet to even gain admission.

It took me four solid years to gain admission while my peers were graduating or almost graduating. Here i am now, a full graduate, working for more than 4 yrs while those before me are yet to even get jobs not to talk of counting number of working yrs.

Keep faith, u will overcome
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls. by elantraceey(f): 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
My dear take solace in the fact that you'll definitely be a graduate and don't let it deter you but since you were in your finalz you would have done all you can to buy the book , now you'll have to buy the book and pay another school fees but the deed has already been done so don't lose hope ok , it's never too late and you can make it.

(1) (Reply)

AIG Mbu Make Head Lines By The Day... / PDP Loses Six Reps To APC, LP / APC Decries Politicians’ Plot To Campaign In Mosques, Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.