Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,716 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Nyesom Wike Is The Governor Of River State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike Is The Governor Of River State (1267 Views)

Amaechi, Yahaya Bello Flag Off Dredging Of River Niger Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterway / Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike / Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nyesom Wike Is The Governor Of River State by dtruth3(m): 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
you can disagree with me all you can, but this is the honest and reality truth.

APC has totaly and completely lost rivers state, if you have been folowing events in rivers state, you wont agree less.
sometimes, i mistake his campain to that of presiential rally, because the crowed he pulls is fuckingly too much!

tune to AIT now, and see a tip of it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike Is The Governor Of River State by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
Though not from Rivers state, but I dey watch now. All I know is that since APC is involved & Nigeria is concerned, this is the true definition of APC..

A=Amechi
P=Problem
C=Continues..

4 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Is The Governor Of River State by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chief Barrister Ezenwo Nyesom Wike is our man

5 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Is The Governor Of River State by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
Gej till

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Is The Governor Of River State by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Wike can never be the govornor of rivers state, not even in his wildest dreams. Wike just like fayose of ekiti state have been exhibiting the thuggery in him. Rivers people are not that silly to vote a thug as their governor. Dakuku peterside is the next governor of rivers.

Rivers people say No to a thug called wike.

Dakuku 2015
Rivers people support

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Is The Governor Of River State by Adminisher: 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
Deceiving your self as usual Portharcourt has 1 million non indigene voted. Kalabaris, Ogonis, Andonis and Opobo people are for Peterside. Only Okrikas, some Ikwerres and few Ijaws are for Wike. Please stop deceiving your self I say. This state is sown up for PDP. Even Jonathan who was doing well has now totally lost the state after the postponement last week.
Re: Nyesom Wike Is The Governor Of River State by rolchi(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
^^^
Boss, with what i saw on AIT showing his campaign "Carnival" in Obio/Akpor LGA....Wike is the next Governor of Rivers State!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Is The Governor Of River State by KanwuliaJara: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
PDP!!!!!
SUFA FAWA!!!! cheesy
Re: Nyesom Wike Is The Governor Of River State by chimsimdindu: 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
DAKUKU I KNOW !
Re: Nyesom Wike Is The Governor Of River State by sCun: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Adminisher:
Deceiving your self as usual Portharcourt has 1 million non indigene voted. Kalabaris, Ogonis, Andonis and Opobo people are for Peterside. Only Okrikas, some Ikwerres and few Ijaws are for Wike. Please stop deceiving your self I say. This state is sown up for PDP. Even Jonathan who was doing well has now totally lost the state after the postponement last week.
Kalabaris Andonis and Opobos are Ijaws, you are just writing trash.
Anyone on ground knows that Wike has won the election.
Re: Nyesom Wike Is The Governor Of River State by johnmartus(m): 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
sCun:

Kalabaris Andonis and Opobos are Ijaws, you are just writing trash.
Anyone on ground knows that Wike has won the election.
i hope they will conduct free and fair election? Because these your topic was real meansleading the public
Re: Nyesom Wike Is The Governor Of River State by donc26(m): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
Op stop deceiving yourself. that tout called wike can never rule River state. dont be deceived by the crowed . Apc is currently on ground in Obia Akpor

(1) (Reply)

Full Text Of Letter From Alhaji Shehu Shagari To Buhari / How Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Did His Campaign In 1960 In Pix / What Happens If GMB Withdraws From The Race.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.