Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] (29239 Views)

Family Members Meet A Robber At Home As They Come Home From Mosque In Abuja. Pic / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) / Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by babarazy: 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
Good for him
Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by ichommy(m): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
yinmu
Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by lastpage: 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
dkronicle:
Dis guy got alot of questions to answer here o. Is political thug a profession ?
He said his a political thug, y wont pple be scared of him. Even if a baby of 3points a gun without bullet to me and ask me to kneel, i will kneel. This guy deserves long term in jail terms. Includin all the political thugs he knows because they re d ones kill our innocent brothers and sisters. Y d politician recruiting his thugs should be sent to exile. How will nigeria be okay when we still have bad eggs around. Sth should be done plzzz

Recall he was previously arrested with a gun, accused of armed robbery by snatching motor Cycle at gun point and murder since one of the robbery victims was killed!

The QUESTION IS: How did this "scumbag" regains his freedom ..... only to become a worst terrorist?

Blame it on our judges who collect BRIBE from the Politician this Thug works for ...to unleash him on Nigerians.
Next time when some Political Thug kills someone, blame that Judge and the Political God-Father.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
“It is true I was an armed robber but after I was arrested and remanded in prison in 2011, I made up my mind to stop. It was my friend who took me to Igbojaye village where we were suspected by the villagers. I rode one of the two motorcycles we took there. We were arrested with two motorcycles. I knew our gang leader then, Lanre Ekwueme, in Iseyin, though he was from Akure, Ondo State. We also had two guns.

Looks like iseyin is a land of criminals,so many crime stories from that place

Why are these yorobbers now bearing Igbo names
With one is lanre ekwueme again

1 Like

Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by tociano009(m): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
Double promotion

1 Like

Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by Evergreen4(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
Oga @ the top said that "Stealing is not corruption", therefore I'm saying that " political thugery is not Robbery "

1 Like

Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by unapologetic: 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
Is he working for PDP?
Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by harry509: 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
englishmart:
the ediot is even proud to be working for Buhari... Yet they sing the "change" song everywhere they go.

Changing from being an armed robber to becoming a political thug. (change is there sha)

Same way Buhari wants to change nigeria to Niger republic
well I don't av much 2 say 2 yu aniway. But my advice is dis..... Yu need 2 format ur brain box bcus it has bein contaminated VIRUS. Ediat....

2 Likes

Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by espn(m): 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
Harbioollah:

“On Saturday, January 10, 2015, I travelled from Lagos to Iseyin to attend a carnival taking place in
our town. The gubernatorial candidate I was working for had a campaign rally in Ibadan on Monday,
January 12, so my intention was to go to Ibadan on Sunday after the Iseyin rally, to prepare for the
rally."

And PDP had their rally in Ibadan on the same Jan 12. Answers it all

https://www.nairaland.com/2089240/pdp-rally-ibadan-pictures
u dey mind d fool.. clueless ode..
Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by evesdon4u: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
Loooooooooool!!!
From armed robber to political thug?
Howz that for a career change!

1 Like

Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by harry509: 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30632392][/quote]u see ur life..... And he even upgrade himslf 4rm robbery 2 political thugs. UmmmmmmmM. Ur cup don full... Dem say fly wey nu day hear word dey 4lo dead body enta grave...
Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by plaetton: 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lol.
It reminds of another one last week who said" I am a now a pastor and no longer a robber", as if there were any differences between the two occupations.
Lol.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by zumbigbo(m): 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THIS GUYS MUST HAVE DONE ALL THIS TO PLEASE ALL THIS NAIJA HUNGRY GIRLS undecided

Many of them will criticize him here but happily suck his corck if the money is flowing undecided

Hungry hoes undecided

Bros...aahh...ah!

Wetin dey vex you so na!

You never hear 'No woman, no cry'...same go for man too...

No man, no cry....Valentines dey come, I hope you get plenty hamper ready for your special one na...lol
Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by repogirl(f): 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
Abeg which wan come be political thug again? Is that now a legal job description?

Na wa, armed robbers are the ones working for politicians, doing what exactly for them sef?... Naija Which way abeg?

1 Like

Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by ately1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
JAVY AGENCY, CLEARING AND FORWARDING.....

DO YOU NEED A PERSON OF INTEGRITY, WHO IS TRUSTWORTHY, RELIABLE AND DEDICATED TO PERSONALIZED SERVICES TO HANDLE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS, IN CLEARING YOUR CARS
Our main objective is to attain quick service delivery which makes it possible for us to keep cost at a minimal level. Our goal is to consistently avail you with best in clearing service and we remain committed to this objective... why dont you try us....
address... seme border... cantact 08054606377.. 100% trusted....

Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by bskyb(m): 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
englishmart:
the ediot is even proud to be working for Buhari... Yet they sing the "change" song everywhere they go.

Changing from being an armed robber to becoming a political thug. (change is there sha)

Same way Buhari wants to change nigeria to Niger republic

Why make such allegations without any fact. The rally that was held in Ibadan on January 12th, 2015 was held by PDP. A little search online will confirm that. Both parties have dedicated thugs by the way.

1 Like

Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by Generalkorex(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Anikulhapo:
He Must Be Working For Ladoja Or Teslim Definitely Not For Ajimobi Or Akala!
you gorrit i thinks its teslim
Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
zumbigbo:

Bros...aahh...ah!

Wetin dey vex you so na!

You never hear 'No woman, no cry'...same go for man too...

No man, no cry....Valentines dey come, I hope you get plenty hamper ready for your special one na...lol

Bro no way
Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by gratiaeo(m): 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
When did Yoruba people start bearing Ekwueme?
Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by Kurpu60: 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30632392][/quote] What is the difference between "armed robber" and "armed political thug"? are they not all instruments for killing? Jail never tireram.

1 Like

Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by gratiaeo(m): 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
babyosisi:

Looks like iseyin is a land of criminals,so many crime stories from that place

Why are these yorobbers now bearing Igbo names
With one is lanre ekwueme again
That one tire me oh. Thank God the criminal confessed where he came from if not........
Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
lalasticlala:
lol. nawa o

he actually upgraded from being an armed robber to armed thug...SMH
Lalasticlala nwanne! grin
Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by Neplusultra(f): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Disgusting, very ugly angry
Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by Neplusultra(f): 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Iseyin, dats wia NYSC camp is in Oyo.
Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
Neplusultra:
Disgusting, very ugly angry
if u see this dude babe... grin
Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by DoctorTim: 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
But I went for my nysc orientation camp in Iseyin Oyo state cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Impostor Caught Taking N.5m To “kill” A Fraud Case (pictured) / 29-Yr-Old man Confesses to killing His Elder Brother Over Land In Anambra (Pix) / My Billionaire Client Is Fraudster, Threat To National Security, Lawyer Tells Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.