Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] (29241 Views)

Family Members Meet A Robber At Home As They Come Home From Mosque In Abuja. Pic / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) / Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by chat2deen(m): 4:00am On Feb 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
Na PDP member

And also Boko Haram grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by jojoki: 6:27am On Feb 12, 2015
when the election is over he will now become Shina Rambo using those weapons given by our yeye politician.

God punish dem all.

1 Like

Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by Isiterere(m): 7:10am On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:
the ediot is even proud to be working for Buhari... Yet they sing the "change" song everywhere they go.

Changing from being an armed robber to becoming a political thug. (change is there sha)

Same way Buhari wants to change nigeria to Niger republic
...so englishmart is not smart after all, shame. PDP had their rally on the said date by the suspect.

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by pomsky: 7:13am On Feb 12, 2015
priscaoge:
Silly boy angry For ur plastic mind You wise abi? Or You don upgrade?

Why do some Nigerian youths allow d politicians use them like a tissue paper(Use and dispose)...Their kids stays n study abroad,and You are here been used undecided undecided....

They actually lied to us about "Youths been leaders of tomorrow" Which tomorrow when they surround themselves with their fellow Old corrupt minds and subject our youths to thuggery and all sorts of crimes? It's obvious that Youths are the leaders of NEXT TOMORROW!!!! Because those that ruled yesterday are ruling today and still wants to rule tomorrow!

Wise up n say no to Thuggery!!

.........can you actually do politics in Nigeria without these thugs?
When your opponents surround themselves with red-eyed thugs armed to the teeth, you better know what you're doing or take anything you see.
The bible says, "the horse is prepared for battle, but safety is of the Lord.
Or would you prefer to surround yourself with pastors and imams, who will face off with opposition thugs when kasala burst & matter tear?
Wise up my friend!
Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by Isiterere(m): 7:18am On Feb 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by priscaoge(f): 7:42am On Feb 12, 2015
pomsky:

.........can you actually do politics in Nigeria without these thugs?
When your opponents surround themselves with red-eyed thugs armed to the teeth, you better know what you're doing or take anything you see.
The bible says, "the horse is prepared for battle, but safety is of the Lord.
Or would you prefer to surround yourself with pastors and imams, who will face off with opposition thugs when kasala burst & matter tear?
Wise up my friend!

Would u rather be used as a thug,got killed in the process while their children are living comfortably is the States? Have u seen any of the politician's kid leading a riot? No u have to wise up.

1 Like

Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by gidado14(m): 8:12am On Feb 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
[/quote]
GOOD FOR HIM , JOIN PDP FOR POLITICAL AND CONTEST FOR GOVERNOR grin[quote author=lalasticlala post=30632392]
GOOD FOR HIM , JOIN PDP FOR POLITICAL AND CONTEST FOR GOVERNOR
Re: I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] by Vires: 9:34am On Feb 12, 2015
babyosisi:

Looks like iseyin is a land of criminals,so many crime stories from that place

Why are these yorobbers now bearing Igbo names
With one is lanre ekwueme again

What's the big deal!!!!
One of his parents could be yoruba, the other igbo, What's strange or new about that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

29-Yr-Old man Confesses to killing His Elder Brother Over Land In Anambra (Pix) / Family Forgives Woman Who Poured Hot Water On Her Sleeping Niece, Sparks Outrage / My Billionaire Client Is Fraudster, Threat To National Security, Lawyer Tells Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.