Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Play Any Pc Game Using Usb Game Controller By Chester - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Play Any Pc Game Using Usb Game Controller By Chester (3674 Views)

How To Use Usb / Ucom Game Pad With X360 And Play Any Pc Game / Intel Hd 4400,4600 Nvidia 8200m Amd 8400 Come In By Chester / Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Play Any Pc Game Using Usb Game Controller By Chester by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
I know there are guys like me out there who love games.i love games much as i love myself.infarct i don't compromise the two with my job and my studies.I have played games like hit-man 1,2,3,4..so many,cod 1,2,3,4,advanced warfare,ghost,also played batf 1,2,3,4 and farcry,1,2,3 still playing 4.played Sims,1,2,3,4 played so many games that dont work without usb joypad.the worst part is playing splinter cell and cod=call of duty..you have to use your mouse,keyboard to play and you must carry your laptop on your laps or must be close to it.unlike playing fifa pes,assassins creed,NBA wwe where you relax and play with your usb joy pad.today i am brig out the solution.100% WORKING SOLUTION..IF IT DOES NOT WORK,LET THE ME KNOW
You download an app called xpadder,yes..so many of you use xpadder..it is sold for around $50.But i have bought it,and i will upload a link to my Facebook page where you can download it,or i simply post it here somehow,or i can also post the cracked link to download..please like i said,the mods can ban if people admit it not working,i mean 5-10 people oo.But before i post the link,i need 40 comments of the people who need it.I don't want to waste my time creating post and nobody gives a fuuuucccckkkk.

Re: Play Any Pc Game Using Usb Game Controller By Chester by Collinz2(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pls i need it badly, my pinnacle game profiler jst xpired and am a die hard fan of call of duty pls drop the link and how to set it.
Re: Play Any Pc Game Using Usb Game Controller By Chester by LordBaelish: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
SOB was waiting for 40 comments...

Arrogant piece of shiit
Re: Play Any Pc Game Using Usb Game Controller By Chester by Excallibur(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Legend has it that he's still waiting for the 40 comments grin
Re: Play Any Pc Game Using Usb Game Controller By Chester by fnaf12: 11:19am On Mar 01
If you're looking for a fun game to play with your friends, fall guys 3 is a great way to pass the time with a unique game experience and a new way to play.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Play A Game"the Comment With No Likes" / Please How Do I Install PES2012 (2discs) / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2014 On My Computer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.