Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts (1936 Views)

Thread On Facts Around The World / A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. / Apology From A GMB Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by otemanuduno: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
After years of thorough study of human behaviours, I have come to a point whereby I can easily detect the reasons why human being do the way they do. Applying this to studying the characteristics features of both GEJ and GMB supporters ahead of the upcoming election, applying both my a priori and a posteriori epistemologic idea as the professor of the mind, here are my findings concerning the two calibre of teams:

The Buhari Supporters Are The Strong In Heart. You will hardly find a gentle market woman or an illiterate supporting Buhari. Also, people with old mentality, e.g, the old people who are encumbered with olden day histories will never support Buhari. They will bank on the fact that he is a military man, therefore erroneously believing that he must have killed a large number of people.
On the other hand, the GEJ supporters are the fearful ones who believe that war will erupt if GMB come up the post. They are the type the Bible called "Who for the fear of death remain captive all their lives."

2. GEJ supporters, majority of them, are those who have remained in one position for long. A typical GEJ supporter may be a principal somewhere, managing someone else's business and earning 45k as salary. They fear that if they quit and 'change' the job, they might remain jobless forever, not knowing that jobs are abundant for someone who is very experienced. A Buhari supporter is a go-getter. He is ready to quit a job that is not paying well even when another job is not at hand.

A microsurvey for you: If you are working in a place where the salary is very tiny, as well as the salary of the managements, ask the managers, principals, headmasters, teachers etc of that place who have served for at least 10 years, and they will tell you they are GEJ supporters.

3. A GEJ supporter is one who is gullible, believing every simple story and following every little idea that is so it meaningless. A GMB supporter is not easily convinced. They critically want to make research before uttering a word.

Assignment: Ask the GEJ supporters around you what they know about BUHARI and they will tell you some "dem say, dem say" story. They haven't made personal research about the islamization thing. They only heard the rumours from their political pastors.

4. A typical GEJ supporter is rigid in mind. Such is the type who works in a company where everyone is told to upgrade himself or herself in ICT but he/she will never do so because something new is bad to him. He/she will fault the idea of using e-things, writing e-lesson notes, submitting e-reports, etc, just because pen-work is already a part of his/her life. He believes in the housewife parable of "the devil he knows is better than the Angel he doesn't know" such that he doesn't want to go for more or less, just because of skepticism. But a GMB supporter is always ready to grab new things, explore new ideas, etc.

5. A GMB supporter is a freethinker; not very much immersed in religious bigotry. Such person will not fall headlong into a public weeping by some so-called prophets and pastors who cries out "BEWARE OF ISLAMIZATION!" Yes! Religion is good, but it has been politicized. A GEJ person will vote for whosoever his/her pastor asked him/her to vote while a GMB person will follow his mind(which could even be the mind of his God). A typical GEJ person is someone who goes from one pastor(or afa) to the other for spiritual counsel, etc. They don't have the mind of themselves. They are the 'Our Pastor Says' type. A GMB person is one who can make decision for himself.

6. Ironically, a typical GEJ person is ethnical and tribal. He doesn't want the position to go to a northerner and that is all the reason why he wants GEJ there, but a GMB person is not concerned with such.

7. A GEJ person has 'MANAGING' mentality but to a GMB person, it is sheer nonsense. When I say management, it doesn't mean being an MD or a GM of an oil firm. I mean that poor man's mentality of managing 10k for salary or managing 100 naira for a meal, just because of poverty. A GMB person will believe in change and will end up having more than 'change' in his pocket.

8. A typical GMB person has foresight. He already knows that it is not likely that the election will hold February 14 because GMB is having upper hands in all the online voting polls made i.e, on Naij.Com, Saharareporters, Ebiag.com and even on the poll opened by Jonathan's assistant himself. Buhari in all had 70% and above while Jonathan had less than 30% election. Such result was enough for the president to sit tight and shift the election date. The FEBUHARI thing is also something to be erased, so the PDP came up with the idea of postponement. A typical GEJ person will believe the story that JEGA will be impeached for conniving with Buhari to rig the election, but a GMB person will see it in this dimension: Jega stepping down could be a 'nollywood' film acted by the PDP and Jega himself. He must have been paid easily by the PDP to feature in the plan of stepping down.

Research: Find out who is closer to Jega between Jonathan Goodluck and Buhari. Who do you work for between the one who currently has the authority to remove you or promote you or the one who doesn't. Sure you will work for the one who has authority over you.

9. A typical GMB person is desperate for CHANGE, so they will always be willing to vote and they will March Out en mass, on the March election date while a nonchalant GEJ person will be afraid of stepping out to vote for someone who hasn't really donw anything worth risking one's life for in the period of six years. So, a GEJ person will not go out to vote because of fear of being sabotaged by election thugs.

10. A GMB person will think out of the box. Before Nigeria can be islamized, all the 36 states governors must be islamized first. Is that possible? The soldiers that will carry out such thing must all be islamized too. And this will be done within four years? Is the islamization going to start immediately after assuming power or 2 years later? A GEJ person will not sit to think of all these. All he wants to hear is ISLAMIZATION. He doesn't even know if such is possible in a Democracy rule or not.

11. [b] a typical GEJ person is more of a critic than an author. He destroys good idea just because some risks are involved, never knowing that life itself is a risk. If you don't take risk, you don't get better. But a GMB person takes risk; in the end they achieve it. If Michael Faraday didn't take the risk of inventing deadly 'electricity', how can we be technologically advanced today? If Julius Berger didn't construct 3rd mainland bridge, risking his life, how can we have all those wonderful islands in Lagos nowadays?[b]
My people are afraid of changing GEJ by voting in GMB.

More to come...
Do the research and you will see for yourself.

As For Me, I Once Have A GEJ Mentality, But When My Orientation Changed To A GMB Mentality, I Began To Do EXPLOIT!!!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by SeverusSnape(m): 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
THESE ARE FABRICATED LIES.
Did I hear you say a GMB supporter is not immersed in religious bigotry.... That should be the funniest lie of today, Go to the north and see how they harass GEJ supporters because he(GEJ) is a Christian.
Your write up is glaringly biased.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by Akpan107(m): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
I would have loved ur write if you were not biased...

Let me tell you, we would never allow a former coupist to rule over us.

Nigeria shoud rather divide than to have him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by kelvine(m): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
By the time GEJ wins the election you will read the counter tread and possibly delete this piece. Being a supporter of any of the aspirants is simply a function of choice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by SeverusSnape(m): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Akpan107:
I would have loved ur write if you were not biased...

Let me tell you, we would never allow a former coupist to rule over us.

Nigeria shoud rather divide than to have him.
Thank you, Very very biased.
This write up would have been spot on!

3 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by dadexcel: 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
otemanuduno:
After years of thorough study of human behaviours, I have come to a point whereby I can easily detect the reasons why human being do the way they do. Applying this to studying the characteristics features of both GEJ and GMB supporters ahead of the upcoming election, applying both my a priori and a posteriori epistemologic idea as the professor of the mind, here are my findings concerning the two calibre of teams:

The Buhari Supporters Are The Strong In Heart. You will hardly find a gentle market woman or an illiterate supporting Buhari. Also, people with old mentality, e.g, the old people who are encumbered with olden day histories will never support Buhari. They will bank on his military records and the number of people he has killed, forgetting that he was a military man then.
On the other hand, the GEJ supporters are the fearful ones who believe that war will erupt if GMB come up the post. They are the type the Bible called "Who for the fear of death remain captive all their lives."

2. GEJ supporters, majority of them, are those who have remained in one position for long. A typical GEJ supporter may be a principal somewhere, managing someone else's business and earning 45k as salary. They fear that if they quit and 'change' the job, they might remain jobless forever, not knowing that jobs are abundant for someone who is very experienced. A Buhari supporter is a go-getter. He is ready to quit a job that is not paying well even when another job is not at hand.

A microsurvey for you: If you are working in a place where the salary is very tiny, as well as the salary of the managements, ask the managers, principals, headmasters, teachers etc of that place who have served for at least 10 years, and they will tell you they are GEJ supporters.

3. A GEJ supporter is one who is gullible, believing every simple story and following every little idea that is so it meaningless. A GMB supporter is not easily convinced. They critically want to make research before uttering a word.

Assignment: Ask the GEJ supporters around you what they know about BUHARI and they will tell you some "dem say, dem say" story. They haven't made personal research about the islamization thing. They only heard the rumours from their political pastors.

4. A typical GEJ supporter is rigid in mind. Such is the type who works in a company where everyone is told to upgrade himself or herself in ICT but he/she will never do so because something new is bad to him. He/she will fault the idea of using e-things, writing e-lesson notes, submitting e-reports, etc, just because pen-work is already a part of his/her life. He believes in the housewife parable of "the devil he knows is better than the Angel he doesn't know" such that he doesn't want to go for more or less, just because of skepticism. But a GMB supporter is always ready to grab new things, explore new ideas, etc.

5. A GMB supporter is a freethinker; not very much immersed in religious bigotry. Such person will not fall headlong into a public weeping by some so-called prophets and pastors who cries out "BEWARE OF ISLAMIZATION!" Yes! Religion is good, but it has been politicized. A GEJ person will vote for whosoever his/her pastor asked him/her to vote while a GMB person will follow his mind(which could even be the mind of his God). A typical GEJ person is someone who goes from one pastor(or afa) to the other for spiritual counsel, etc. They don't have the mind of themselves. They are the 'Our Pastor Says' type. A GMB person is one who can make decision for himself.

6. Ironically, a typical GEJ person is ethnical and tribal. He doesn't want the position to go to a northerner and that is all the reason why he wants GEJ there, but a GMB person is not concerned with such.

7. A GEJ person has 'MANAGING' mentality but to a GMB person, it is sheer nonsense. When I say management, it doesn't mean being an MD or a GM of an oil firm. I mean that poor man's mentality of managing 10k for salary or managing 100 naira for a meal, just because of poverty. A GMB person will believe in change and will end up having more than 'change' in his pocket.

More to come...
Do the research and you will see for yourself.

As For Me, I Once Have A GEJ Mentality, But When My Orientation Changed To A GMB Mentality, I Began To Do EXPLOIT!!!
. I wonder how much they pay you APC frontiers that you can afford to flood the social network with these vague and highly uninformed postulations, to imagine that a young man like you can sit down and raise such a false hypothesis and assumptions like this one is actually baffling. For starters , I have been around in this country for a while now to spot the difference between a sincere, humble and progressive development as against what we have had before, I do not need to be a card carrying member of any political party to see that a lot has happened positively in the last four years in this country and if that endears me to GEJ you will also classify me under these hip of lies you have written above, I am young, educated atleast up to post graduate level, and yet am a supporter of good governance which GEJ represents., so how do you explain that? Please as much as we all are entitled to our opinions, let's keep it at that. God bless you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by Paspane: 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mind games.

We can play them too.

The op is trying to create a scenario to sway swing votes. Now a feeble Gej supporter upon seeing the above from a self acclaimed "Professor of Mind" will change direction so as not to he associated with condescending attributes of the Gej supporter. Dead on arrival.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by mamamummy(f): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Op your mumu has no part 2. Ewu.

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by jorlons(m): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Op you are an excellent observer. A GEJ supporter mostly have the characteristics of GEJ as the saying goes ''birds of the same feather flock together''.

This is a brilliant piece Op. Welcome aboard to the #CHANGE platform.

Together with other APC supporters we will go on a #General-March4-Buhari (GMB)

At the end of the day all GEJ supporters will have no choice but to enjoy the leadership of the amiable General.
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by Hardetayour: 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
E-roaches coming up. Space booked
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by Faibuhari: 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
This is the most stupid write up I've seen on NL for so long, it reeks of bias and a bogus self opionated crassness.
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by thaoriginator: 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
THESE ARE FABRICATED LIES.
Did I hear you say a GMB supporter is not immersed in religious bigotry.... That should be the funniest lie of today, Go to the north and see how they harass GEJ supporters because he(GEJ) is a Christian.
Your write up is glaringly biased.
Sambo comes to mind. Where he said Buhari has associated himself with Christians and Osinbajo has 300 or so churches. That ain't religious bigotry right?
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by Akshow: 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
A round of applause for d op

4 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by Kennywills7(m): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
I was reading dis until i saw ur bias writing. Its obvious u are a supporter of Gmb & one who thinks or look at ur opposition as fools but i hv news for u, "some Gej's supporters also look at ur likes as educated fools

One thing i notice abt GMB supporters is dat dey feel like dey are better than everyone against him & regard dem as fools
simply because u are supporting him does not mean i should support him too & dat does not make me blind too
Who does not want change?
We all want change but wot we want is positive change and from d look of things dats not what apc want to give us
Parading criminals as saints will not bring any positive change, it will only make things worst for us as a Nation

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by Champele(m): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
@Op you are one of reasons why linda ikeji over thrown nairaland in popularity. Nonsense bias post. I guess you are paid by apc(angry peoples congress). GEJ till buhari die and leaders of tomorrow emerged.
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by SeverusSnape(m): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
thaoriginator:
Sambo comes to mind. Where he said Buhari has associated himself with Christians and Osinbajo has 300 or so churches. That ain't religious bigotry right?
Buhari comes to mind...

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by otemanuduno: 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
Happy to see that the GEJ people are talking. GMB FOR LIFE(though I am a Christian who didn't believe in the ISLAMIZATION grin )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by Zuria(f): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
grin grin is that why APC supporters are so aggressive? Like people with cutlasses trying to force GMB down our throat? grin grin
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by thaoriginator: 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Buhari comes to mind...
you're a very stubborn coconut head!
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by thaoriginator: 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
Faibuhari:
This is the most stupid write up I've seen on NL for so long, it reeks of bias and a bogus self opionated crassness.
Everything written up there is nothing but the truth. Even a neutral observant person will admit that. You have to deal with it bro. wink

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by okpamson15(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
What are we not going to read during this period.
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by otemanuduno: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
thaoriginator:
Everything written up there is nothing but the truth. Even a neutral observant person will admit that. You have to deal with it bro. wink

Thanks so much bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
Very true. Check out Buhari's close supporters like Amaechi, Fayemi, Tinubu, Fasholo, Okorocha, etc. These are men with proven character in their chosen professions and political character. Here on Nairaland, you find forumites with vast knowledge of research and argument supporting the retired General. These people include, but not limited to Barcanista, Obiagelli, Omenka, Clerverly, NgeneUkwenu, Desola, Ibn Sultaan, Demdem, Omerta, Berem, etc. On the other hand, Jonathan surrounds himself with known rogues. Here on Nairaland you find people like Temitemi1 and Bloodykiller aka Kingofdevil (he uses a lot of monikers). With a person like this, how can Jonathan be marketed?
Sai Buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by Gbawe: 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
@OP.

You are telling the truth but don't expect TANdroid, always highly emotional and sentimental, to agree with you. Supporters of Buhari are streets ahead of fans of GEJ in virtually all aspects of comparison. Even on this forum, it is obvious the supporters of Buhari are far more intellectually convincing and more politically sophisticated than GEJ fans who are petty and deal in rumours, scaremongering ,outright idiocy and personality-centred arguments rather than work with an issue-based approach. In short GEJ supporters are exactly like the failed misruler, highly corrupt, morally bankrupt and unprincipled President they worhsip. We all know birds of a feather ..............

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by otemanuduno: 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
Zuria:
grin grin is that why APC supporters are so aggressive? Like people with cutlasses trying to force GMB down our throat? grin grin

Even the kingdom of God itself suffers violence my friend, and the violent take it by force. I haven't seen change come without violence. Ask how GHANA got change.
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by HonourableVP: 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
The writer forgot, or purposely refused to add that GMB supporters are thugs, arrogant and intolerants while GEJ's are calm and calculative.
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by otemanuduno: 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
HonourableVP:
The writer forgot, or purposely refused to add that GMB supporters are thugs, arrogant and intolerants while GEJ's are calm and calculative.

What happened before GHANA become better? What happened before America, Portugal, etc got Independence? Violence of course!!

Yes, violence is a sign of positivity sometimes. Do you remember how the bible said that the ANTICHRIST will take the whole world? Through PEACE of course!!! How did Satan get Eve, through violence? No. So, the Jona you see there might appear peaceful but he is not: Even the bible said "SATAN HIMSELF HAS TRANSFORMED HIMSELF INTO AN ANGEL OF LIGHT!!!
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by MalcoImX: 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chief, where in your equation will I place this? A GEJ supporter will never create some innovative and catchy phrases but is quick to copy or destroy the ones created by GMB supporters. As an example, when GMB supporters came up with the FEBUHARI concept, all they do is to say FAILBUHARI. When they were helped by some people and Febuhari is no more, they became happy. Then the GMB people, the elections having shifted to March again came up with #March4Buhari. Could you believe all these people could do is to say 'march on buhari', some even drawing boots marching on Buhari's head.
1.Are these people lazy?
2. Do they have only destructive instincts?
3.Why are they always copying?
4. Can they ever be reasonable?
Pls, where can this be placed in this your well-researched document?
From 'worried' Nigerman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by Gbawe: 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Zuria:

APC supporters are not aggressive. They are merely very passionate people who want change uncompromisingly and believe they deserve to be led well. APC and Buhari fans are pragmatic and resolute people who believe that they are responsible for determining their own destiny whereas GEJ fans are 'hope and pray' simpletons who abandon their own capacity for self-determination to then pin all their aspirations on hope, prayers and the notion "God will intervene and all will be well". Buhari supporters believe that "heaven help those who help themselves".

I don't know where you live and your level of exposure outside Nigeria but I can tell you that APC supporters are the closest thing Nigeria has to the sophisticated electorate in the West who do not tolerate political misrule/incompetence at all and do not 'suffer political fools gladly'. You may interpret that as "aggression" but I can tell you David Cameron, Obama, Merkel, Hollande and other Western leaders would have been forced to resign, from "aggressive" citizens pressure, within two weeks of the Chibok kidnapping happening on their soil and with the girls remaining in captivity. Did you not see world anger against GEJ over the Chibok girls? Would you then call the entire world "aggressive" or is it that values are so bastardized in Nigeria we now even pray for and support our oppressors and killers? Buhari fans do not abide with or glorify mediocrity and that is the way it is worldwide. It is GEJ fans who should view themselves as extremely docile and suffering from'stockholm syndrome' rather than label APC/Buhari fans as "aggressive".
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
@ OP
I want to correct a wrong impression in your number one point. It is propaganda to say Buhari "killed" people as Head of State. That's not true. He didn't kill ANYONE.

Though I didn't read the others....

Thanks
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by otemanuduno: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
Chief, where in your equation will I place this? A GEJ supporter will never create some innovative and catchy phrases but is quick to copy or destroy the ones created by GMB supporters. As an example, when GMB supporters came up with the FEBUHARI concept, all they do is to say FAILBUHARI. When they were helped by some people and Febuhari is no more, they became happy. Then the GMB people, the elections having shifted to March again came up with #March4Buhari. Could you believe all these people could do is to say 'march on buhari', some even drawing boots marching on Buhari's head.
1.Are these people lazy?
2. Do they have only destructive instincts?
3.Why are they always copying?
4. Can they ever be reasonable
Pls, where can this be placed in this your researched document?
From 'worried' Nigerman.

Lol. Let's work on that. I will personally make research and see if that's true, then I won't hesitate to include it. Yes! Maybe we should put it this way:

[b] a typical GEJ person is more of a critic than an author. He destroys good idea just because some risks are involved, never knowing that life itself is a risk. If you don't take risk, you don't get better. But a GMB person takes risk; in the end they achieve it. If Michael Faraday didn't take the risk of inventing deadly 'electricity', how can we be technologically advanced today? If Julius Berger didn't construct 3rd mainland bridge, risking his life, how can we have all those wonderful islands in Lagos nowadays?[b]
My people are afraid of changing GEJ by voting in GMB. grin
Re: Characteristics Of A Typical GEJ And GMB Supporter, Based On Facts by otemanuduno: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
barcanista:
@ OP
I want to correct an wrong impression in your number one point. It is propaganda to say Buhari "killed" people as Head of State. That's not true. He didn't kill ANYONE.

Though I didn't read the others....

Thanks

I didn't mean 'kill' in such sense, but as a military man, there is no way you wouldn't kill since that is what you are trained for.

Thank you for your observation. Even DAVID himself killed when he was a military man, so if BUHARI did that those days, it is justified.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Will Deliver Japheth J Omojuwa? / Unheard Atrocity Of Allison Maduekwe As Petroleum Minister - Charly Boy / Biafra National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.