Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,091 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

APC Will Slash Tariffs On Imported Cars -osinbajo - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Slash Tariffs On Imported Cars -osinbajo (26927 Views)

Tariffs: Benin, Ghana Wage Economic War Against Nigeria / APC Will Slash Tariffs On Imported Cars -osinbajo / The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Slash Tariffs On Imported Cars -osinbajo by Gboliwe: 7:11am On Feb 14, 2015
ilugunboy:

I've indulged you with enough attention ...you can keep insulting ...I don't have the energy...

I don't wish to spoil your mood. But as per your request to get updates on him, I am sad to inform you that we lost him. He died 2days ago. May his peaceful soul continue to rest in peace.
Re: APC Will Slash Tariffs On Imported Cars -osinbajo by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 14, 2015
Gboliwe:

I don't wish to spoil your mood. But as per your request to get updates on him, I am sad to inform you that we lost him. He died 2days ago. May his peaceful soul continue to rest in peace.

Oh my God.....he didn't make it? Where? Here in Nigeria?
Re: APC Will Slash Tariffs On Imported Cars -osinbajo by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 14, 2015
patmaine:

I laugh when u say the status quo create jobs...
let me use innoson. to paint a picture..

innoson is situated at Nnewi. My hometown....at uru village. close to innoson factory is otc automotive cable. they make control cables and electricals..imagine if innoson patronize with anamco and peace..close to otc company is chicason group. they make az engine oil...innoson can be thr customer.. ibeto manufacture union battery..fan belt..brakepad. lining..motor fan...expresso engine oil... innoson motors can be thr customer...cutix plc. makers of one of the best cable in d world.. the is another upholstery company I don't know the name. of course they can make seats for innoson...a lot of small scale industry making things like spring..filter..lots of plastic Industry in town....due to the demand for tyres. innoson had to set up a tube and tyre company at enugu...now imagine all this companies have to increase their staff due to increased patronage..
imagine how many job innoson as a company created directly and indirectly...imagine the service center spread across the country..imagine the dealership across the country... imagine indirect job of people trading on innoson car parts....the imagine the impact of bigger players like Nissan and other car plants springing up all over the country...

Go down and read further for more explanations from me.
The status quo surely creates job but the quantity and quality of jobs created surely can't be compared if we manufacture these things ourselves. From the post u qouted I mention those benefitting from the status quo, do u want to deny it's so?
Again I state, policy good but timing
wrong.
Re: APC Will Slash Tariffs On Imported Cars -osinbajo by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: APC Will Slash Tariffs On Imported Cars -osinbajo by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2015

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Slash Tariffs On Imported Cars -osinbajo by talktimi(m): 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
kaecy5:

Bros please stop telling us u reside in lagos and have not left town. I saw the innoson vehicles in anambra state. I rode in one and I will say they are not bad for made in naija. I will recommend the suv for u. Now are they as good as Toyota no. But there are better than 505 and 504.

If you like u buy or not innoson says they have orders upto 3 years backlog. They are even short staff.

Support made in naija. Don't allow politicians cook hate in ur mind.
don't mind the stone head. My mechanic told me the Innoson pick up trucks are second only to Toyota hilux when it comes to durability.

PROUDLY NAIJA
Re: APC Will Slash Tariffs On Imported Cars -osinbajo by Gboliwe: 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
ilugunboy:

Oh my God.....he didn't make it? Where? Here in Nigeria?

Yes, here in Nigeria. It is well.
Re: APC Will Slash Tariffs On Imported Cars -osinbajo by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 15, 2015
Gboliwe:

Yes, here in Nigeria. It is well.

God knows you guys tried...bless you all.
Re: APC Will Slash Tariffs On Imported Cars -osinbajo by Gboliwe: 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
ilugunboy:

God knows you guys tried...bless you all.

Including you. You were a part of this and I am so proud of you and the collective effort of everybody who helped. God will surely see us through this.

*e-hugs*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List / Soldiers Stopped Us From Monitoring Rivers Elections — EU Observers / Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.