Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,657 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight (3127 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) / INTERVIEW: Buhari On Al Jazeera.... #OPINIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by BashirAhmad1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Christiane Amanpour will interview Gen Muhammadu Buhari on her popular CNN program tonight 8pm local time.

On the other hand NTA will interview GEJ at the same time.

Which program are you going to watch?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by BashirAhmad1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2015

Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by ozo13(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
No b small mata grin

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by papaejima1: 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ok my good people of the ALL PROGRESSIVES CONFIDENCE.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUzOmYuN2Po

4 Likes

Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by yomskin(m): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
Gonna watch both vis a vis with 3D glasses, sipping kunu with popcorn
Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by Firefire(m): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
I pity Hey Feee Ceee cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Disaster waiting to happen

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by oneeast: 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Buhari is grammatically-challenged, lets hope he does not embarrass his party once more in an international television. .

Buhari is in trouble. . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by nzeobi(m): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
I hope buhari is asked why he refused to mediate when bokoharam nominated him and why he thinks he will win after failing for 3 times.
GEJ should asked how he intends to fight corruption with his new technology and when we expect our chibok girls back.

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by BashirAhmad1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yeah! Yea!! Yeah!!!

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by clevvermind(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
This fifle are kworopt.... gringrin nor be small thing.
Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by SeverusSnape(m): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
There will be war. grin
All frogressive cwonfidence.

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by CrazyScientist: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Firefire:
I pity Hey Feee Ceee cheesy cheesy

You mean Hey Feee CONFIDENCE
Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by SeverusSnape(m): 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
CrazyScientist:

You mean Hey Feee CONFIDENCE
Take note sir, It's kwonfidence. grin

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by eleko1: 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
wink see how pipu they court/embraced BUHARI left/rite unlike the pathetic,useless,thieves that surrounded d clueless one.singing National anthem for MR PRESIDENT BUHARI*ARISE,O COMPATROITS,NIGERIA's call Obey......SAI BUHARI. Shame unto TANOIDIANS,JOnathanist tongue

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by Sagytarius(m): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
Truth is, he's articulated, composed and confident in the interviews he's granted so far; safe for his accent.
Buh I ain't still buying these shitz. They don't have me at heart. Trust these politicians at yhur own peril. undecided

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by Firefire(m): 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=CrazyScientist post=30638378]

You mean Hey Feee CONFIDENCE [/quote

Hey Fee Cee boxed up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by clevvermind(m): 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
oneeast:
Buhari is grammatically-challenged, lets hope he does not embarrass his party once more in an international television. .

Buhari is in trouble. . cheesy
tinubu will be lecturing him on how to pronounce words by now. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
ok
Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by CrazyScientist: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yes... That's my General, go on there and shame d Critics...We don't do "Organised Media chat", Rather we got invited by d organizers...

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
I hope Buhari doesn't forget the name of Osinbajo and the full meaning of APC again.
Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by Change2015(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
We will compare his interview with Amanpours Jonathan interview. Buhari always comes across as more confident, more presidential, and more straightforward than the incumbent-outgoing president. The difference is clear.

#change
#GMB
#APC

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by Adminisher: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
clevvermind:
tinubu will be lecturing him now. gringrin

Buhari is not grammatical lly challenged that was Jonathan who nearly collapsed when Amanpour fired her questions in Davos. He later spent the remaining 4 minutes telling big lies that the woman was ridiculing right there in front if the whole world.
Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
cheesy I will be looking forward to it. I will definately have to cancel whatever thing I will be doing by 8pm tonite to watch my amiable general.

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by seunmsg(m): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
There will be war. grin
All frogressive cwonfidence.

keep deluding yourself. Go and watch his performance on Aljazeera and EbonyTV and see how he disgraced all those calling him illiterate. The last time GEJ appeared before Amanpour in Davos, it was a real disaster and am 100% sure his handlers will never allow him to face that woman again.

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by 2Brains1(m): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kk
Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by xpac01(m): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

For your information it is "kwonPidence"
Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by johnmartus(m): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Only unserious minded people will take his time and listen to jonathan i believe that buhari will make jocular remark today
Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by Firefire(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
This man just like to dey disgrace himself undecided

Hey Feee Ceee
Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by makzeze: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
All hail General Muhammadu Buhari!

Incoming President of Nigeria.

Even the foreign journalist recognised Buhari more than the clueless GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amonpour To Interview Buhari On CNN Tonight by Gboliwe: 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
This is the town-hall meeting the illiterate said he was going to be busy with so he could run from the local debate. I won't even waste a second watching/listening to it

(1) (2) (Reply)

PRESIDENTIAL POLL: Jonathan Loses Bid To Get Igbo Bloc Votes / Breaking:boko Haram Releases First Photos After Joining ISIS As Military Retreat / Wike Appoints Daisy Okocha As New CJ Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.