Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? (2099 Views)

Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? / Why Do God Keep Taking Away Those That Want To Live? Take Me Naaaaaa!!!!! / Her Husband Want Them 2 Take A Blood Oath 2 Proof Faithfulness 2 Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? by oghalesluv(m): 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
VIRGINITY STOP! DON'T BREAK THAT GATE. By
KOD.]
Have you ever wondered why God carefully
positioned a membrane of blood in a
lady’s sexual opening? It is a thiny
membrane that partially or completely covers the opening of the vagina. It is called
the “HYMEN”.
Why would God-Our Maker put a breakable
tissue full of blood at the very door of the
sexual opening of the female?
Why is it so carefully placed at that entrance, like a ribbon tied at the entrance
of a new house about to be launched?
Why is it filled with blood that spills away
when it is broken?
Why? Without doubt, the HYMEN IS A GATE!
It was God (our creator) who set that blood-filled vessel there as a covenant
blockage, a sign and a token of a covenant
between the bearer and whoever plunges
into her opening.
Before God, the disvirginity of a lady is not
a casual act of fun. It is a serious covenant struck and confirmed by the blood shed on
that day.
This is God’s way of saying, “Whoever
plunges in to this woman shall only be able
to do so by making a blood covenant to be
joined to her for the rest of his life, from that point onward.
Little wonder why sexual intercourse was
designed by God to take place only and only
after the marriage contract is sealed. The
one who made the body (the hormones,
organs, nerves, tissues, e.t.c)said it in clear terms in 1Cor.6:13 , “Now, the body is not
for fornication”.
Anyone who chooses to use the body for
fornication must know that he/ she is
working directly against God’s plan and
there would definitely be a consequence either now or at old age!
There is a spiritual bonding, a supernatural
process that takes place in a lady’s heart
to the first guy that enters in to her
especially at that particular time when the
hymen breaks. There is no covenant without blood: this is why the membrane
contains enough of it.
As a matter of fact, what happens the first
time a lady has sex is not just sex but an
immersion and a bathing of the man with
her hymen blood to initiate a covenant that is highly recognized in the spirit realm of
both light and darkness! The first time this
happens just marks her opening day
covenant ceremony and each subsequent
experience goes on to further refresh or
strengthen that covenant or establish another version of it with another person.
Many have washed useless boys with that
hymen-blood.
Many have struck irreversible covenants
with men that have nothing to do with their
destiny. Many have shared that hymen blood in
sexual activity with demon-possessed
men while some others have struck such
precious covenants with candle sticks as
they exercised sex with it.
If only they knew,many girls who carelessly allowed themselves to be disvirgined in a
bid to be among the so called “big girls”
would never have done so.
The Bible says it in clear terms: “Or do you
not know that he who is joined to a harlot
(through sexual activity) is one with her (1 Cor. 6:16).
This is why many girls are not yet married
yet their spiritual composition is already
shattered and imbalanced, because they
have mingled their souls with that of
different men. Dear Singles,know today that there is a
definite proportion of your virtue that
leaves you each time a man enters into you
and when that man leaves you, he leaves
with it. Just imagine how much of yourself
would be lost each time a man enters into you without any properly signed marriage
bond or contract.
Sex is a spiritual affair. A giving of yourself
to another. All of these things have strong
and terrible spiritual implications.
A broken hymen opens you up to the spirit of the man that broke it, any other spirit
whatsoever that may have mingled with
that man’s spirit, those who have mingled
theirs with him and the spirit of any other
man that enters into you thereafter. The
fun part is that pre-marital sex is not funny at all. What happens between the lines could
be deadly and dangerous.
The very first day a lady, or a man does
that there will be spiritual transfer of
destiny.
The sin of fornication gives demons and occultic people direct access into your God's
given destiny. And it drives the Holy Spirit
away from you, and your guardian angel
will no longer fight for you, nor take your
prayers to heaven.
So guys,zip up! Girls wise up!! It doesn't matter matters a lot.
BIG THINGS COMES FROM LITTLE THINGS WE
DO!!!
I know a soul has been touched today,
remain blessed!

1 Like

Re: Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
Do you think anybody can read this?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Do you think anybody can read this?
Yes, I read it, And it's very interesting.

Nice one OP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? by soulglo: 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
Oh please. What the heck is a blood membrane. Not all women are even born with a hymen

1 Like

Re: Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, I read it, And it's very Iinteresting.

Nice one OP

undecided
Re: Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
soulglo:
Oh please. What the heck is a blood membrane. Not all women are even born with a hymen

Lol, help me o
Re: Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? by KanwuliaJara: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
So that 'men' can feel important! grin
Virginity na 'holy grail' o!
Shey you know na? wink

Even 'anus' get 'blood membrane' abi? cheesy
Re: Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? by oghalesluv(m): 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, I read it, And it's very Iinteresting.

Nice one OP
Thank you broda man for that big blow on that lady's face God bless you for you make me bigger from your reply once again God bless yo0
Re: Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
oghalesluv:

Thank you broda man for that big blow on that lady's face God bless you for you make me bigger from your reply once again God bless yo0
Thank you sir, God bless you too.
Youths of today need to inculcate the reading habit.
Most people will avoid this thread just because of the long post. undecided ......very unfortunate.
Re: Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? by oghalesluv(m): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
soulglo:
Who said?
Re: Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
oghalesluv:

See this one
Re: Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? by soulglo: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
oghalesluv:

Who said?

Nature said. And even the ones who have hymen do not have it intact by the time they hit puberty. Your hymen can break from just doing physical tasks that have nothing to do with sex
Re: Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? by missdebs(f): 2:48am On Feb 12, 2015
membrance, me I wasn't born with membrance o
Re: Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? by ronald4lif(m): 3:06am On Feb 12, 2015
missdebs:
membrance, me I wasn't born with membrance o

Lol! Me too smiley
Re: Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? by ITbomb(m): 7:54am On Feb 12, 2015
grin That is why I used condom grin
Re: Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? by oghalesluv(m): 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
soulglo:

Nature said. And even the ones who have hymen do not have it intact by the time they hit puberty. Your hymen can break from just doing physical tasks that have nothing to do with sex
Okay o
Re: Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? by oghalesluv(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Tandullceblog:

See this one
Please am sorry for that Tandullceblog, okay
Re: Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? by oghalesluv(m): 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thank you sir, God bless you too.
Youths of today need to inculcate the reading habit.
Most people will avoid this thread just because of the long post. undecided ......very unfortunate.
Very true
Re: Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
oghalesluv:

Please am sorry for that Tandullceblog, okay

Why are you suddenly sorry?
Re: Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? by oghalesluv(m): 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Why are you suddenly sorry?
Because it is not good to insult. I thought it was not post i never wanted to post it. Please am sorry.
Re: Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
oghalesluv:

Because it is not good to insult. I thought it was not post i never wanted to post it. Please am sorry.

Lol, ok
Re: Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? by oghalesluv(m): 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Lol, ok
Am i forgiven?
Re: Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
oghalesluv:

Am i forgiven?

*hugs*
Re: Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening? by oghalesluv(m): 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
Tandullceblog:

*hugs*
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Has No Womb Nor Cervix / Advice Pls / How Do I Handle This My Father's Relation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.