Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO (49934 Views)

Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) / Ice Prince & Girlfriend Maima Loved Up In New Pics Despite Cheating Controversy / Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by MZdamola(f): 10:36am On Feb 12, 2015
Arcid:

No.. its white house dowwwn!!
grin

1 Like

Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by MZdamola(f): 10:37am On Feb 12, 2015
iamord:
blame the haboki that applies Centrifugal Force downward ! the hustle is real grin
D struggle grin
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Orikinla(m): 10:42am On Feb 12, 2015
The last time I saw those twin towers, they were still standing upright.
See what Ice Prince has done to them.
He has manhandled them. grin

1 Like

Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by JoeCutie(m): 10:55am On Feb 12, 2015
Those two things are like Lil Wayne's jeans; Sagged! undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by anonym0us: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2015
phlamesG:
hey bae u luk beautiful can we get 2 knw each other beta?
do you know if she's deaf and dumb? She looks like one the way she laughs
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by popcykaylah(m): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2015
na she get her body..but if toh say the bobby stand e for better ..the thing looks outdated and like conductor slippers..
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Franklyne(m): 11:20am On Feb 12, 2015
Some pple wil never change..pls what's our business with Iceprince's girlfriend nw..don't go nd face yha own girlfriend undecided

1 Like

Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by LadyAmaka(f): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:
beautiful girl with a fallen London bridge....

I don't know if ice prince didn't see some girls with gallant soldiers?
You wicked
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2015
watered:
Minding one's business is a full time job and everyone should be fully engaged
you obviously are not engaged yourself undecided
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by dammieight(m): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2015
lolz... call a spade,a spade it z really lookn like trash-b**b
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by phlamesG: 11:45am On Feb 12, 2015
anonym0us:
do you know if she's deaf and dumb? She looks like one the way she laughs
lmao ur funny grin
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by phlamesG: 11:47am On Feb 12, 2015
Faibuhari:
that's a guy, he lives in my street except you want to do gay tins
ar u serious? Omg God forbid o sad
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by phlamesG: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2015
IamDanto7:

You wanna hook up cos she said she want great sex?
Nah am nt lyk dat bro I tink i will beta retract ma statement about she bein beautiful nd hookin up
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by phlamesG: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2015
youmour:

Ooii blud,fucck outta here
what? Chill bro undecided
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Joshkid(m): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
phlamesG:
Nah am nt lyk dat bro I tink i will beta retract ma statement about she bein beautiful nd hookin up
grin
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by phlamesG: 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Nonsense! Poor people always think they have an opinion.....BUT THEY DON'T!

MUMU! So because you think she is ''beautiful'' that is why you want to know her beta shey? Btw, why are you refering to her as ''bae'' now. Wetin make her your ''bae'' All these desperate MUMU little boys sef! angry
1st of tnx 4 ur comments but 4rm ur pseudonym i can deduce ur character...well I dnt have time 2 xchange words with u ok! Wel talkin bout bein poor I dnt understand wat u meant by dat.
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Jinf: 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
Photos: LOL have you seen singer Praiz' outfit to his album listening party? | Check it out!:

SEE @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/02/photos-lol-have-you-seen-singer-praiz.html
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Fawklicant: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:

But they are not fallen now, just long and bulbous like pendulum.
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by wildikeman(m): 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ala nwayin adaba go! Her breast don fall.
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:

Winner of the SAG award.

She looks like something the Cat dragged in.

1 Like

Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Dubemkelly(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Specimen B: Sagging cucumber, Biological alternative to practical. WAEC,NECO and NABTEB boards take note.
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by ALIGEE(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
lifestyle1:
Beautiful girl with ugly manners undecided
define ugly, while you are it, shed more light on manners, then after you are done, please mind your business, its failing.
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by grandlexuz(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:

Breasts will always fall someday. "Bobi tannap or gallant soldiers as you call it should never be a man's reason for dating or marrying a girl!
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by poshchemmmy: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
lipsrsealed
sinaj:
yea...it really luk lyk a trash can.

i mean d cap.
& d boobs
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by poshchemmmy: 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
baffah96:
Gravitational force dragging the boobs down grin grin grin
cos too many guys av sucked it evn b4 Ice prince,I wonder what d children will enjoy 4rm her down trodden paw paws
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by mirexxx(f): 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
kenex4ever:
Dat cap is covering a trash can-her brain
wetin she do u
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Certifiedboss: 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Joshkid:
Ice Prince’s supposed girlfriend,
Miami posted a photo of herself on
her Instagram page putting on a
‘Trash Can’ snapback. The French-
Ghanaian model exposed her major
cleavage in the photo; her followers
did not find the photo exciting and
she was insulted for uploading such
image.

Source:- www.gurusloaded.com/a-fan-blasted-ice-princes-girlfriend-for-showing-her-massive-chest-photo/

People hate the truth. If the girl had told her that she's beautiful she wouldn't have told her to mind her business.... Now she decided to tell her the way her boobs is hanging is not cool which is obviously the truth and she decided to advise her to mind her business

1 Like

Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Tafidah(m): 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
sinaj:
lol...d oracle say ma no give any nairalander my no.

thank God u said u can't gve, but I want you to collect then how about that?
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
gen2briz:
Are this boobs sagging ni?
noooo..they are downwardly approaching d earths core..lol grin grin grin grin see wetin u dey ask? e no clear, abi u still wan ask google..?.. sad

1 Like

Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by sinaj(f): 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
poshchemmmy:
lipsrsealed& d boobs
i actually meant d boobs wink
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by sinaj(f): 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
DinhoMVP:

Lol typical Portharcourt girl...Ur profile go put u for wahala o...Guys no de take ear hear say babe need great sex o...hahahhaha
Wish u what u wish urself sha...PH_Representer
lol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" / Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) / IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.