Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO (49939 Views)

Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) / Ice Prince & Girlfriend Maima Loved Up In New Pics Despite Cheating Controversy / Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by kenex4ever(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
mirexxx:
wetin she do u
Nothing she do me o
But na she label her skull trash can na
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by sinaj(f): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
iamord:
lol . the irony grin
lol bad boy...i actually meant her ... wink
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by sylve11: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
prelinctus:
Olympus has fallen but the olympus is gigantic sha. Not bad. A gigantic fallen olympus is still better than those tiny ones those girls yabbing her have.

grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by jurist21(m): 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
sinaj:
yea...it really luk lyk a trash can.

i mean d cap.
cutie nice knowing ur from phcity, do u mind if we exchange contact?
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by lifestyle1(m): 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
ALIGEE:

define ugly, while you are it, shed more light on manners, then after you are done, please mind your business, its failing.

I believe everyone is entitled to his/her opinion,this is my opinion,(my comment) take it or leave it. praise her if you like, leave my comment and mind your business. undecided
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Mattex001(m): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
hmmm....saggy tits....she fine for face and dats what matters, a solid bra would do some miracles to her bossom. But she no try sha
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by tzoracle: 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
sinaj:
um...i will av to consult d oracle first!
you have my blessings grin grin
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by sally240: 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
kini big deal
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by iamord(m): 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
MZdamola:

D struggle grin
its real.. no chills at all. did u notice the piercing on her chest?
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Neplusultra(f): 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
All I see is trash can grin Tras can everytin embarassed
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Neplusultra(f): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
All I see is trash can grin Trash can everytin embarassed
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Neplusultra(f): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
blueto:
ABEG TELL ME WHO STINGY PASS!!!
1. The man wey u flash say make him call u back
and go whatsapp go ask you why u flash him
2. Your girlfriend wey you buy credit for wey no
call you but still dey flash u
3. Your friend wey u go visit for house and u dey
smell the aroma of egusi soup from em kitchen
yet he dey ask you whether u get food for hand
say e dey hungry
4. Abi na man wey no get shi shi 4 hand and him
dey waka from ikeja to yaba unda hot sun wey as
he reach road he com pick #5000 for ground and
still no enta motor but stil waka reach house wit
leg
5. Abi d man way dey recive 2million a
month and stil find it difficult to drop #50 as
offering in church
6. Abi na the person wey read dis joke finish and
no come Like
Lmao!!!
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Preshochyx(m): 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
phlamesG:
1st of tnx 4 ur comments but 4rm ur pseudonym i can deduce ur character...well I dnt have time 2 xchange words with u ok! Wel talkin bout bein poor I dnt understand wat u meant by dat.

Don't ansa dat guy.
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by phlamesG: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
Preshochyx:

Don't ansa dat guy.
tnx who is he 2 judge me by d way!
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by sinaj(f): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
tzoracle:
you have my blessings grin grin
lolz...nairaland oracle...where iz ya shrine grin
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
自扫门前雪一个人的业务是一个全职的工作,每个人都应该充分参与

Zì sǎo mén qián xuě yīgèrén de yèwù shì yīgè quánzhí de gōngzuò, měi gè rén dōu yīnggāi chōngfèn cānyù

watered:
Minding one's business is a full time job and everyone should be fully engaged
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by tzoracle: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
sinaj:
lolz...nairaland oracle...where iz ya shrine grin
i'm a 21st century oracle we work online grin
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by naijanaso: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Joshkid:
Ice Prince’s supposed girlfriend,
Miami posted a photo of herself on
her Instagram page putting on a
‘Trash Can’ snapback. The French-
Ghanaian model exposed her major
cleavage in the photo; her followers
did not find the photo exciting and
she was insulted for uploading such
image.

Source:- www.gurusloaded.com/a-fan-blasted-ice-princes-girlfriend-for-showing-her-massive-chest-photo/

She is indeed a trash can...
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by intergral(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:
beautiful girl with a fallen London bridge....

I don't know if ice prince didn't see some girls with gallant soldiers?
dude most of those girls with gallant ones use bra to deceive Men, infact this women on nairaland are just worried that she leaked their secrete. mathematically/mechanically thinking how will those huge melon remain standing when the weight is pulling it down? You too reason am.

2 Likes

Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by scarr: 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
all of u saying her boobs are fallen/slippers, etc do u expect boobs as big as that to be erect
have u ever seen one beforeangry
#TeamBigBoobs
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by ellis101(m): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
baffah96:
Gravitational force dragging the boobs down grin grin grin

those boobs got LOW SELF-ESTEEM
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by englishmart(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
intergral:
dude most of those girls with gallant ones use bra to deceive Men, infact this women on nairaland are just worried that she leaked their secrete. mathematically/mechanically thinking how will those huge melon remain standing when the weight is pulling it down? You too reason am.
integal the jamb registrar. You don do me strong thing back then......

1 Like

Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by intergral(m): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:
integal the jamb registrar. You don do me strong thing back then......
I don't understand whatch'ya saying
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by ALIGEE(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
lifestyle1:

I believe everyone is entitled to his/her opinion,this is my opinion,(my comment) take it or leave it. praise her if you like, leave my comment and mind your business. undecided
when you don't mind your business, it automatically falls to me the inspector general of business minding to make you mind your business
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
poshchemmmy:
cos too many guys av sucked it evn b4 Ice prince,I wonder what d children will enjoy 4rm her down trodden paw paws
Some leftover I think cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Olympus has fallen!
aso has rock!

1 Like

Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
I'm so missing my lovely Tandullceblog ooh!!
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I'm so missing my lovely Tandullceblog ooh!!

Miss you plenty too grin xoxo
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by khia: 4:39am On Feb 13, 2015
Do you guys really think this girl is beautiful or are you being sarcastic?
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Nobody: 4:43am On Feb 13, 2015
khia: what sayest thou
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by khia: 4:56am On Feb 13, 2015
CFCfan:
khia: what sayest thou

Hey CFCfan what's up?
Are you asking my opinion of the girl? If so, I think she is far from beautiful, I think she is on the facially challenged side, and that's all I got to say about that. grin grin grin
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Miss you plenty too grin xoxo
my sweetie darling!!hope you slept like a baby. hope you dreamt of me ,sorry... I mean us. how do you feel this morning honey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom / "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos / Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.