Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO (49936 Views)

Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) / Ice Prince & Girlfriend Maima Loved Up In New Pics Despite Cheating Controversy / Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
khia:

Hey CFCfan what's up?
Are you asking my opinion of the girl? If so, I think she is far from beautiful, I think she is on the facially challenged side, and that's all I got to say about that. grin grin grin
I'm good
You lot are too harsh grin
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by kelvinmuffins3(m): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
The boobs be like bathroom slippers.. grin

1 Like

Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by khia: 3:29am On Feb 14, 2015
CFCfan:

I'm good
You lot are too harsh grin

lol grin It's her gigantic nose.
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Nobody: 3:30am On Feb 14, 2015
khia:

lol grin It's her gigantic nose.
It's for maximum intake of air cool

You still in CA?
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by khia: 3:37am On Feb 14, 2015
CFCfan:

It's for maximum intake of air cool

You still in CA?

She looks Somali or Ethiopian.
Yes I am still in Cali and you?
Have you made plans for tomorrow with your Valentine?

Happy Valentine's Day in advance. You know today is Friday the 13th, any bad luck so far? grin grin grin
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Nobody: 3:39am On Feb 14, 2015
khia:

She looks Somali or Ethiopian.
Yes I am still in Cali and you?
Have you made plans for tomorrow with your Valentine?

Happy Valentine's Day in advance. You know today is Friday the 13th, any bad luck so far? grin grin grin
No Val plans yet. I'm still in SD.
I'll only chat with my gf
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by khia: 4:04am On Feb 14, 2015
CFCfan:

No Val plans yet. I'm still in SD.
I'll only chat with my gf

You had better go and see her and give her some of that CFCfan suga. grin grin grin
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 14, 2015
i love her answer. stupid people that won't mind their business!!!
Re: A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO by ivyT(f): 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
englishmart:
beautiful girl with a fallen London bridge....

I don't know if ice prince didn't see some girls with gallant soldiers?

No he didn't c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" / Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) / IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.