Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Video; GMB Interview With Christiane Amanpour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video; GMB Interview With Christiane Amanpour (1022 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video; GMB Interview With Christiane Amanpour by henchamb(m): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
this is the video of General Buhari's interview with CNN christiane Amanpour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGnoIDJFrZI&feature=youtu.be&hd=1
Re: Video; GMB Interview With Christiane Amanpour by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Should I watch it
Re: Video; GMB Interview With Christiane Amanpour by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
That's our incoming president may2015 by God's grace

There is something I find very amazing about the General

The more we listen to many interviews of his, the more his Hausa intonation disappears...
GEJ..thnx for the 6 weeks grace...I know many more supporters will join GMB.
#March4dGeneral
#APrilC

1 Like

Re: Video; GMB Interview With Christiane Amanpour by Shiifi(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
yeah dis d man of d people
#change x coming
#apc
#march for buhari
Re: Video; GMB Interview With Christiane Amanpour by henchamb(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Should I watch it

depends on your mindset. if you had expected him to mess up, sorry bro he did well more than Gej media chat
Re: Video; GMB Interview With Christiane Amanpour by LRNZH(m): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
I'm impressed. This man is still sharp as ever with clarity of speech and diction.

1 Like

Re: Video; GMB Interview With Christiane Amanpour by Tallesty1(m): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
soe:
That's our incoming president may2015 by God's grace
Our incoming online president.

Nland will definitely be the capital
Re: Video; GMB Interview With Christiane Amanpour by EdCure: 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
He appears and sounded more presidential than the clueless man from Otuoke.

2 Likes

Re: Video; GMB Interview With Christiane Amanpour by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
henchamb:

depends on your mindset. if you had expected him to mess up, sorry bro he did well more than Gej media chat
mind set ke My mind koret nah notin dey dia 2 set..

(1) (Reply)

AUTO-CRASH: APC Campaign Organization Commiserates With Bayelsa State Govt. / Why Jega Must Go, By Bode George, Daniel, Ogunlewe, Babatope, Others / BREAKING: Jonathan Writes Senate, Nominates Obanikoro, 7 Others As Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.