Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Thread For Babyosisi To Show Her Legs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thread For Babyosisi To Show Her Legs (1106 Views)

My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo / John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Babyosisi To Show Her Legs by tpiah99: 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
she likes posting pictures of her legs on various threads she creates, therefore this thread is so she can feature her legs here for all to admire.
Re: Thread For Babyosisi To Show Her Legs by Mimienudles(f): 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hmmm, I dey wait o

1 Like

Re: Thread For Babyosisi To Show Her Legs by dytbabe: 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
Beautiful Tpia darling
Didn't u miss me?
I am jealous ooo
Why wld u wanna be seeing Babyosisis legs
*drags her to the room*
I need a very warm oily massage

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Babyosisi To Show Her Legs by pinkycute(f): 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Una don start again angry hisssssssss lipsrsealed
Re: Thread For Babyosisi To Show Her Legs by imsuboi(m): 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
The fvck?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Change When They Go Abroad? / Am In A Precarious Situation What Do I Do? / Shocking! Woman Beats And Stabs Her Own Son This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.