Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Teenagers And Unclad Pictures On The Internet: Are Parents Sparing The rod? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Teenagers And Unclad Pictures On The Internet: Are Parents Sparing The rod? (1088 Views)

Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / 9 Things Teenagers Don’t Want To Hear From Adults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenagers And Unclad Pictures On The Internet: Are Parents Sparing The rod? by Pineapp: 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Let's talk about this development of teenagers having no shame in snapping and going forward to uploading their nudes online.
Are parents no longer doing what they are supposed to??

Let's hear your view.
Re: Teenagers And Unclad Pictures On The Internet: Are Parents Sparing The rod? by Cutehector(m): 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Parents have played their part, a kid who wants to get spoilt will get spoilt.. that"s just it.
Re: Teenagers And Unclad Pictures On The Internet: Are Parents Sparing The rod? by Chidoks(f): 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
Why wouldn't they are advertise their privates when our celebrities post nude pictures and are applauded! This morning I saw tonto's nude pregnant pictures. The few ones that criticized her were tongue lashed by other women and mothers. The earlier we evaluate ourselves and revive our good old high moral standards, the better for our children.

2 Likes

Re: Teenagers And Unclad Pictures On The Internet: Are Parents Sparing The rod? by Tallesty1(m): 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
Parents have played their part, a kid who wants to get spoilt will get spoilt.. that"s just it.
Some parents actually fall hands.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers And Unclad Pictures On The Internet: Are Parents Sparing The rod? by Tallesty1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
Chidoks:
Why wouldn't they are advertise their privates when our celebrities post nude pictures and are applauded! This morning I saw tonto's nude pregnant pictures. The few ones that criticized her were tongue lashed by other women and mothers.
My dear, it is really sad that we found ourselves in a generation when people, especially women hate to be corrected.

Nobody wants to be told that s/he is wrong.

I saw a picture on Facebook yesterday, a semi unclad picture of one my f friends and her friends(including ladies) were cheering her on.

"baby you're hot, baby you look great, sexy mama" and all that.

I was like "young lady, has any of this people that are encouraging you to share your naked pictures online ever shared theirs?"

My dear come see bashing.

The first lady called me a hypocrite "Useless man, like you don't like it. Can't you see that it is just a bedroom picture. Gosh! I hate hypocrites"

"Yea, it is a bedroom picture and Facebook is her bathroom" I replied.

Another one told me that the lady is just one of the few people with high self esteem that can express themselves anywhere and anyhow they like.

It is really end time. A time when correction = judgement.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers And Unclad Pictures On The Internet: Are Parents Sparing The rod? by Chidoks(f): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Tallesty1:
My dear, it is really sad that we found ourselves in a generation when people, especially women hate to be corrected.

Nobody wants to be told that s/he is wrong.

I saw a picture on Facebook yesterday, a semi unclad picture of one my f friends and her friends(including ladies) were cheering her on.

"baby you're hot, baby you look great, sexy mama" and all that.

I was like "young lady, has any of this people that are encouraging you to share your naked pictures online ever shared theirs?"

My dear come see bashing.

The first lady called me a hypocrite "Useless man, like you don't like it. Can't you see that it is just a bedroom picture. Gosh! I hate hypocrites"

"Yea, it is a bedroom picture and Facebook is her bathroom" I replied.

Another one told me that the lady is just one of the few people with high self esteem that can express themselves anywhere and anyhow they like.

It is really end time. A time when correction = judgement.
You killed it there. Many women and ladies post trash on social media and expect you not to correct them. Nudity has become the order of the day. Imagine bedroom pictures for the world to see. Irresponsibility is now termed "high self esteem" odiegwu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Teenagers And Unclad Pictures On The Internet: Are Parents Sparing The rod? by lilmax(m): 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
They see it as oppression so they tell you the lame lines used by their role models like "mind your business ","its my body " but when they get pregnant that's when it becomes everyone's business cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Teenagers And Unclad Pictures On The Internet: Are Parents Sparing The rod? by lilmax(m): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
Tallesty1:
A time when correction = judgement.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers And Unclad Pictures On The Internet: Are Parents Sparing The rod? by PresVA: 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
That's the crazy world we live in now.. indecency is celebrated and seen as keeping up.. so pathetic

Concerning teenagers, they're being deceived to believe you have to look 'hot' to get a guy or keep a guy... Some of them think that's what guys 'like' and in a bid to keep up, they dress indecently.... that's lack of self esteem and bowing to peer pressure ...
A decent person knows you don't have to change yourself to attract anyone, you're who you're. .. and indecency will only attract indecency...
Teenagers need better orientations. .

Also, the 'celebrities' they watch on the tv, social media et al play a huge part. . That's why you'll see a boy wearing up to two tops with a jacket under a hot sun in a bid to be like wizkid grin grin
We also have the likes of davido smoking on screen
Children are largely influenced by what they see..

Then, some adults who are supposed to be counselling the young ones dress indecently themselves..

It's well...
Re: Teenagers And Unclad Pictures On The Internet: Are Parents Sparing The rod? by Faith111: 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
How won't they??
When some of their mothers gave birth to them out of wedlock and feel proud about it in the name of self esteem.

When they see baby mamas and daddies celebrated...

When the people you call stars go nude and mommy and daddy look excited about it..

When Indecency is the hit of their birthday parties in terms of Music, Clothing and Jokes...

When Daddy keeps a girl of her age as girlfriend..

When Trusted teachers, friends and family make advance to them...

When sex is used to sell pads, toothpaste, and what have you..

Parents have become so modernised that they spare not only the rod but also rebuke in the name of jet age.
Re: Teenagers And Unclad Pictures On The Internet: Are Parents Sparing The rod? by Pineapp: 7:29am On Feb 19, 2016
This has got to be an interesting topic kiss

Cococandy
Kanwuliajara
Abeg show face o
Re: Teenagers And Unclad Pictures On The Internet: Are Parents Sparing The rod? by cococandy(f): 8:22am On Feb 19, 2016
Teenagers are not yet adults.
So yes parents should have control over what they do including their online life.
That goes without saying.

When they are adults they can chose to do otherwise but then it will be their choice. Before then? No.

There's no reason drag adults or celebrities who have chosen how to live their own lives into the mess of careless parents who can't control their kids. They are not to blame for anyone's slack parenting.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers And Unclad Pictures On The Internet: Are Parents Sparing The rod? by zeb04(f): 8:25am On Feb 19, 2016
By the way, I see nothing wrong in tonto dike pictures
Re: Teenagers And Unclad Pictures On The Internet: Are Parents Sparing The rod? by Acidosis(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2016
Some parents are actually clueless. They don't know how to take care of themselves, let alone, the children they bring into the world.

And btw, these things mostly happen to teenagers who were mentored through the instrumentality of TRACE, HIP TV, E!, among others.

And please! Don't ever try to correct a derailing daughter; you'd certainly get a dirty slap from her mother for refusing to "mind your business."

We are in the era of "mind your business"

1 Like

Re: Teenagers And Unclad Pictures On The Internet: Are Parents Sparing The rod? by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 19, 2016
Most parents encourage their kids to dress that way
Re: Teenagers And Unclad Pictures On The Internet: Are Parents Sparing The rod? by Pineapp: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2016
Acidosis:
Some parents are actually clueless. They don't know how to take care of themselves, let alone, the children they bring into the world.

And btw, these things mostly happen to teenagers who were mentored through the instrumentality of TRACE, HIP TV, E!, among others.

And please! Don't ever try to correct a derailing daughter; you'd certainly get a dirty slap from her mother for refusing to "mind your business."

We are in the era of "mind your business"
It's sickening embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Was Almost Depressed - Woman Who Welcomed Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years / "Baby Cuddles Are The Best", Beautiful Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg With Baby August / Can We Still Enjoy Marriage After Premarital Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.