Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,752 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground (32242 Views)

Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) / Twin Sisters Who Died In Ghana Buried Same Day - See Photos / Shocking: Picture Of 52 Year Old Driver Caught With 14year Old Oga Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Faibuhari: 12:15am On Feb 13, 2015
What is NL turning into, why can't they cover the face of the child? I think this page need to be yanked off or blurred to protect the identiy of the child
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by rossi49ja(m): 12:18am On Feb 13, 2015
Flagrant abuse on the poor baby. Some peeps should have no business with parenting at all.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Rogbese(m): 12:30am On Feb 13, 2015
I think the OP is just as guilty as the parents. Instead of taking pictures, he/she should have done something to help this child. From the picture we can see the hole is freshly dug. How am I sure this person is not the one that put the child there? As a parent, my first priority will not be to take my phone and start taking pictures. I would actively try to get that child removed from that hole not taking pictures to try and prove something happened. Not to a child.
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by piagetskinner(m): 12:34am On Feb 13, 2015
She/he, must have a very stup1d mother
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Meti99(m): 12:49am On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Peejayybold(f): 1:52am On Feb 13, 2015
This is bad
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Osarieme415(m): 2:29am On Feb 13, 2015
The man is wicked... I didn't walk early as a child.See how helpless and innocent the baby is
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by filebe777: 2:47am On Feb 13, 2015
gemiclem:
I went to a village today to run some errands, while there I met a 3 year old girl that is still crawling a man got angry at the girl and tried making her walk with the normal (nta-nta)but she refused, frustrated, the man dug the soil and put her in there (the mother was asleep) I want to know if its normal or extreme

Technology should be taken away from the Igbo-apes.
They hit the low everytime and continue to beat the low.
Cursed pple
Animals
Aye won ti ba je
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by godunia(m): 6:19am On Feb 13, 2015
That's corruption (gej voice)
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by mutter(f): 6:53am On Feb 13, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
God do not forgive them because they knew what they did!
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by LadyX(f): 7:06am On Feb 13, 2015
angelTI:
You came to Nairaland to know if its normal or extreme? What did you do when you saw this?

This picture is pathetic and dehumanising
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 13, 2015
Sweetlemon:
If you really want to be honest with yourself, AFRICA IS STILL A JUNGLE.
Like crazy things dont happen in america? Every people hav wat works for them! When my uncle broke his neck he was buried with just his head out and fire lit around his neck ( not close though). The chinese are known to use the pins and all that for different treatments, that doesnt make it a jungle.
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 13, 2015
whizjay:
LWKM

Normally, I know this is what most pple living in rural areas use to "correct bow legs" ....

Don't know abt the crawling part....

Does it work....eventually? undecided
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by whizjay(m): 7:39am On Feb 13, 2015
smurfy:

Does it work....eventually? undecided

Nahhh....

Burying a kid halfway won't straighten the kids legs up...

But,
These people believe it does

With a good diet,
Bow legs usually straighten as the kids gets older......
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by n9jaboy: 7:41am On Feb 13, 2015
Looking at both pictures i suspect this child has an Erb's Palsy on the right hand and probably a mild cerebral palsy=Birth Injury
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by FAJFARM(m): 11:16am On Feb 13, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Is that some joke or what?
What happened to the Child rights ish that Stella Obasanjo was busy painting faces for all over the media some donkey years ago

Oh.. I forgot -- it went the Nigerian way with policies

That reminds me what is Patience Jonathan known for again?
....Mehn dis dude is new in the game pls go pay ur tithe and collect better OT.
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by kkmny81: 11:32am On Feb 13, 2015
Sweetlemon:
If you really want to be honest with yourself, AFRICA IS STILL A JUNGLE.
I agree with u 100%

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by walozanga(m): 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=isotonic post=30669174]This is sad, just sad, I'm lost for words sad[/quote

wat is sad about it. The rural people normally do that for kids that can't sit or crowl
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by walozanga(m): 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
filebe777:

Technology should be taken away from the Igbo-apes.
They hit the low everytime and continue to beat the low.
Cursed pple
Animals
Aye won ti ba je

Frustrated uncivilized fool, weytin igbos do you?
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
[/quote] author=walozanga post=wat is sad about it. The rural people normally do that for kids that can't sit or crowl

Wow thanks for taking the time to indulge me in your intelligence with "wat" and "crowl"

A round of applause for you sir, kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpaaaaaaa!!

Have a beautiful day smiley

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
whizjay:

Nahhh....

Burying a kid halfway won't straighten the kids legs up...

But,
These people believe it does

With a good diet,
Bow legs usually straighten as the kids gets older......

Awesome cheesy
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by walozanga(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
isotonic:
author=walozanga post=wat is sad about it. The rural people normally do that for kids that can't sit or crowl

Wow thanks for taking the time to indulge me in your intelligence with "wat" and "crowl"

A round of applause for you sir, kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpaaaaaaa!!

Have a beautiful day smiley

U wlc
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by MymothersKeeper(f): 1:16am On Feb 14, 2015
Monkey youths. I have a scar on my leg that I'm planning to cover with tattoo. I was in my mothers shop with house help/shopkeeper, Apparently one idiot boy thought I was too hyper na so he con chain my left leg to the desk to stay in one place, I struggled to free my self as lot and have a fat scar dent round my leg till now angry
Same boy put me inside Ghana must go and jam the bag, only God saved me.
All those are boys are monkies, hian!
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 14, 2015
What if a python crawls by?
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by okpamson15(m): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2015
hifaif:

Nobody died for me o.
the there the confuse urself
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by egopersonified(f): 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
One of my colleagues said this was done to him too, he didn't walk till he was four.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) / Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo / List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.