Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground (32047 Views)

Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) / Twin Sisters Who Died In Ghana Buried Same Day - See Photos / Shocking: Picture Of 52 Year Old Driver Caught With 14year Old Oga Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by okpamson15(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
hifaif:

Abeg, who is Jesus?
our personal Lord and saviour. The only son of God who die 4 me and you
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
okpamson15:
our personal Lord and saviour. The only son of God who die 4 me and you

Nobody died for me o.
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by passwelle: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
This is shocking beyond words. That child has all the facial features of an infant with Down syndrome. To think she is then subjected to such abuse makes it all the more disheartening. OP please where was this picture taken? Please can you send me the original picture if the metadata is still there (geolocation).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by fanzz: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
angry undecided[color=#000000][/color]

African TinZ deY different.
MtcheWwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
@op... Don't tell that all you did was to snap cry
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by okpamson15(m): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
hifaif:

Nobody died for me o.
you are entitle to your own opinion. Bt al i want u to know is that believe or nt the simple truth is what i just told
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by endymetrix(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
hifaif:

Abeg, who is Jesus?
if you don't know HIM, no problem.
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by onyeguy: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmm shocked any goodnight my fellow nairaland it's 12 midnight here Otueke here I school . Will comment tomorrow morning cool

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by lastpage: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Is that some joke or what?
What happened to the Child rights ish that Stella Obasanjo was busy painting faces for all over the media some donkey years ago

Oh.. I forgot -- it went the Nigerian way with policies

That reminds me what is Patience Jonathan known for again?

Haaa, Mama Piss is still very popular o! grin
*Our fellow Widows!
*Ojukwu is dead but his MANHOOD lives on
*We are no more Analog, now we are Digital
*Chei! Chei!! Chei!!! (Sheds Crocodile Tears!) shocked
*Waving to Nigerians when getting-off the Presidential plane...like she is the President shocked
*Causing more embarrassment for Jonathan at every opportunity, especially in all the Eastern states grin grin
*And many more "popular tins"......till she finally relocates to Otuoke

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Poverty + illiteracy.

Huh
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by lastpage: 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
wilsondave:
and when this happen u can't call on police to arrest the parent of the child [/b]and tell them this is child abuse @op u r clueless. all this child abuse must to in rural area this is pathetic

[b]Calling Police and arresting the Parents is not a solution, it only compounds the problem!

What you need to do is EDUCATE THE PARENTS ON WHY THEIR CHOSEN METHOD IS WRONG.... SHOW THEM WHAT IS ACTUALLY WRONG FOR A 3YR OLD NOT WALKING AND ASSURE THEM THAT THE PROBLEM IS ONLY TEMPORARY.

ARREST AND JAIL IS NOT ALWAYS THE BEST SOLUTION TO FAMILY / PARENTAL ISSUES.

Well...."America will know!...America will know!!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
Africa and ignorance tho. undecided
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sweetlemon:
If you really want to be honest with yourself, AFRICA IS STILL A JUNGLE.
of course.
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by endymetrix(m): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
@op... Don't tell that all you did was to snap cry
you wanted him to fight the man They will just bury him too.
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Abbey2sam(m): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Is that some joke or what?
What happened to the Child rights ish that Stella Obasanjo was busy painting faces for all over the media some donkey years ago

Oh.. I forgot -- it went the Nigerian way with policies

That reminds me what is Patience Jonathan known for again?

She's known for her fellow widows
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Laid2001: 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
blessedvisky:
hmmm, SOMETHING TELLS ME HE SUPPORTS GMB!!!! No Wonder

Haba, them dey wear shoe for GMB village now!.
Na Otuoke he come from joo. People who does not wear shoe can do anything jare!
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by bengoodcreature: 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
I witnesed it to a niece of mine but it didnt cause d girl to walk, rather she began to walk on d day that her Mother gave birth to her younger one
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by blessedvisky(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Laid2001:

Haba, them dey wear shoe for GMB village now!.
Na Otuoke he come from joo. People who does not wear shoe can do anything jare!
lol
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by olu77(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
hifaif:

Abeg, who is Jesus?

He is the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings. At the mention of his name every kneel must bow and every tongue must conffess that He is Lord
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by shellicon(m): 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
Thats child abuse
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Laid2001: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
olu77:

He is the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings. At the mention of his name every kneel must bow and every tongue must conffess that He is Lord

Now that you have mentioned his name. I tell you my kneel did not bow and my tongue is not confessing anything in relation to Jesus!

or are you a liar?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by gemiclem(m): 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
UnknownT:
Gemiclem, pls what is nta nta?

child language of saying walk walk or so I guess
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Poor baby....seems like she /he has downs syndrome
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Mintayo(m): 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Some human are not actually human!
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by mukthar2000(m): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Child abuse
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by kintus(m): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
;DLying to us since 1760. I'm sure op did this and uploaded it just to make fp[color=#006600][/color] shocked
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
That is what you see in a nation full of barbarians! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by madgoat(m): 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
Diz is madness... I hope the OP called the attention of the mother to this and he was not just busy snapping pictures like an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
Shivering *
endymetrix:
you wanted him to fight the man They will just bury him too.
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by okoviv2sure(m): 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Sigh.

Child discipline or child abuse.?
Pure child abuse
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Pennyways: 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
angelTI:
You came to Nairaland to know if its normal or extreme? What did you do when you saw this?

This picture is pathetic and dehumanising
nairaland like oracle or deity we consult it everyday before we take decisions
he is runing back to the villa to do the needful

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by seangy4konji: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
baby looks calm though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spanish Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnap, Uses Ransom Money From Husband To Play Bingo / Nigerian Parents And Oversized Cloths | My Own Story / Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.