Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North (31393 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides / A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by activistjohnny(m): 1:55am On Oct 24, 2017
A Northern Instagram page posted this list he received from unnamed source.

Referred to as Kayan lefe, these are the clothing materials that a groom presents to his bride, all arranged and parked in boxes or bags.From what is written on the list, this is a 'moderate' Kayan lefe, which means that it could be higher depending on the financial capability of the groom and his family.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/kayan-lefe-see-outrageous-list-of.html

3 Shares

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by activistjohnny(m): 1:56am On Oct 24, 2017
these lists of items is outrageous. they don't even consider that we are in the recession period.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by sonofanarchy(m): 5:43am On Oct 24, 2017
check well dey might be immigrants from far East

25 Likes

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by MystiqueReine(f): 6:12am On Oct 24, 2017
This is a rich man's kayan lefe.
Dont be decieved by the heading

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by jashar(f): 7:20am On Oct 24, 2017
Please, what's After Dress?

This is for the Exclusive Rich in the North.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by izenco2005(m): 9:53am On Oct 24, 2017
whats my business undecided

today is my birthday show me love. wink

59 Likes

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Nawteemaxie(m): 9:53am On Oct 24, 2017
shocked
The bride, her relatives, the so called "LEFE" and the wrappers too... They`re all mad!

972k for just clothes?!
#SMB! If ADAM had not eaten that apple...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by eleojo23: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2017
Abeg this bill too much..

Na to elope with the bride sure pass grin

18 Likes

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by brainpulse: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2017
Na lie, this can never be from the north, every one knows that the list can only originate from the east.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by kay29000(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2017
Hmm! And people wonder why there are so many single women in the country right now.

1 Like

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by pattds: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2017
Will they flog me still after presenting these?

14 Likes

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Mckandre(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2017
This family is so into tailoring business and the groom is surely in for it. grin

4 Likes

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by TheKingIsHere: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2017
Hijab sef dey the list angry

Can't these northerners use their sense and separate religion from tradition? angry

4 Likes

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Nokio1: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2017
It depends on the family she
After all IBb's brought a whole Joe to hot Maiduguri during his wedding

1 Like

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Krystaal(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2017
If it were a Yoruba person that invented Atm, it will reject slotting ATM cards with left hand grin

5 Likes

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by echelons(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2017
Haba Aisha! You only told me that marrying you will only take me chesting 100 strokes of cane. You didn't bring this list to my attention o.

I no do again. sad
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Vizboy1: 9:56am On Oct 24, 2017
SEX

A husband and wife visited a farm. They saw a bull having sex with a cow. The wife asked the farm manager.

Wife: "How many times does a bull have sex per day?"

Manager: "6 times a day."

The wife looked at her husband and said ".... u see!"

Then the husband asked the manager

Husband: "U mean 6 times a day with the same cow?"

Manager: "No, no, with different cows everyday."

Husband looked to his wife and said: " ....u see!" �������

12 Likes

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 24, 2017
Nagode yarinya

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 24, 2017
pattds:
Will they flog me still after presenting these?

10 Likes

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Monaco2(m): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2017
I'm sure it must b for d wealthy ones, cause wen u spend a million naira on just gifts for ur bride aw much will the weeding costs. There must b a separate list for the lower class. .i'm sure of it

1 Like

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Talk2Bella(f): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2017
cheesy

Java Atampa and Super Holland hahahahhahahaha

mehn that got me laughing, Java nor Website in

Later they will say Ibo women are expensive, chai see list

1 Like

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by supereagle(m): 9:59am On Oct 24, 2017
They are learners from Imbise in Imo state.
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by exlinklodge: 9:59am On Oct 24, 2017
smh

later now them go say na only Igbo people sabi sell pikin

1 Like

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Iseoluwani: 9:59am On Oct 24, 2017
SMH, y yoke the groom n the family, instead Of the bride and her family should say they need cloth for their father burial

1m for cloths

Eti wo werey
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Sharon6(f): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2017
Hahahahababbabahahhahahah
Somebody wants to open a clothing store.

Give your skin a treat, check my signature!
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Tweetysparkles(f): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2017
This must be a fake list, how many of them they marry na from child them go don dey pay this one small small, these on na to just open fabric stores after wedding grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by izenco2005(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Kryvichenko(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2017
Stop misleading nairalanders.

The North does not request for such outrageous demands from Men.

What is expected of the Groom-to-be is to buy sets of wrappers for bride's mother, bride's grandmother(if still alive), and bride's maternal Aunt. Same thing is to be done to bride's Father's people as well. Nobody mandates the groom to buy expensive wrappers etc.

7 Likes

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 24, 2017
Paying that money means am buying a product and not marrying any human being
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Hollawayn05(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2017
80k for underw wear
issoright

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) / Should I Call Off My New Relationship Because Of This?? / Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.