Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Invitation To Antwerp Christian Fellowship (Belgium) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Invitation To Antwerp Christian Fellowship (Belgium) (1975 Views)

If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To Antwerp Christian Fellowship (Belgium) by wendytilda(f): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2006
Do You Live In Antwerp?

I don’t know!i see only but few people who live in Belgium here !!!!!

Anyway,

If you live in Antwerp(Belgium) or any of it’s nearby Cities and you are probably searching for a PLACE OF WORSHIP,come check out Antwerp Christian Fellowship.It is an international church that is to say that it is a community of God’s people from different countries and cultural backgrounds(Black,White,Asian,Yellow,Green name it!) worshiping God together in unity,love and harmony.If you are not God’s person you will also be highly welcomed.
For more details go to http://www.antwerpchristianfellowship.com

Thank you.
Re: Invitation To Antwerp Christian Fellowship (Belgium) by Seun(m): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2006
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Invitation To Antwerp Christian Fellowship (Belgium) by larot78: 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
Pls l will.like to study in Belgium.
What are my chances ..pls guide a brother.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

If Your A True Muslim Read This. / To The Atheist/agnostics, Allah Does Exist; The One Time Events Are "proofs." / Glaring,Confusing,Disturbing And Heart-aching Contradictions In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.