Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Why Is That Noise Maker Falana Silent On Buharigate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is That Noise Maker Falana Silent On Buharigate? (735 Views)

#BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React / You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That Noise Maker Falana Silent On Buharigate? by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 12, 2015
Falana used to be one of the most prolific national commentors and supposedly justice advocate.

At one time Falana's commentaries knew no boundaries and he even addressed the press on the "evils" of presidential air movement complaining that lives are put on risk in the name of presidential air movement because his flight was delayed for one hour.

I have been waiting for Falana to speak on Buharigate and how the gerriatic General's refusal to submit at least the minimum academic certificate requirement as mandated by both the electoral act and the constituion but to no avail.

It is quite obvious that people like Falana offer selective critism.

How I wish Gani and Fela were both alive because I know the conscience of these two men can never be mortgaged for stomach infrastructure.

Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Noise Maker Falana Silent On Buharigate? by OAUTemitayo: 8:01am On Feb 12, 2015
Because he care less about your miserable and pathetic life.
Re: Why Is That Noise Maker Falana Silent On Buharigate? by Trut(m): 8:10am On Feb 12, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Falana used to be one of the most prolific national commentors and supposedly justice advocate.

At one time Falana's commentaries knew no boundaries and he even addressed the press on the "evils" of presidential air movement complaining that lives are put on risk in the name of presidential air movement because his flight was delayed for one hour.

I have been waiting for Falana to speak on Buharigate and how the gerriatic General's refusal to submit at least the minimum academic certificate requirement as mandated by both the electoral act and the constituion but to no avail.

It is quite obvious that people like Falana offer selective critism.

How I wish Gani and Fela were both alive because I know the conscience of these two men can never be mortgaged for stomach infrastructure.

Yeye dey smell

My brother we are on the same side oo... I was waiting for Falana and madam Oby Okwesilieze (the Twitter activist) to comment on Buhari Gate, rather they keep a blind eye/ear on the issue.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Noise Maker Falana Silent On Buharigate? by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 12, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
Because he care less about your miserable and pathetic life.

Hahahaha...

See una life..

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Noise Maker Falana Silent On Buharigate? by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 12, 2015
Trut:

My brother we are on the same side oo... I was waiting for Falana and madam Oby Okwesilieze (the Twitter activist) to comment on Buhari Gate, rather they keep a blind eye/ear on the issue.

They are all con men looking for what to eat.

Their hypocrisy and double standard is getting obvious for the world to see.

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Noise Maker Falana Silent On Buharigate? by thunder74(m): 8:24am On Feb 12, 2015
The rule is, if you want to be popular as an activist or want to sell and be known as a media house then criticise anything the government and be on the people's side even if you know they are wrong.
Like someone rightly observed, they are fraudster making money out of gullible Nigerians in the name of fighting for your rights. I respect Gani till date.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Noise Maker Falana Silent On Buharigate? by owobokiri(m): 8:30am On Feb 12, 2015
He is hoping that Buhari will drop dead in few months time so his brother Osibanjo will take over. Ethnic champions masquereding as super patriots. Falana, the same guy that once attacked Gani?

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Noise Maker Falana Silent On Buharigate? by talktimi(m): 8:36am On Feb 12, 2015
How do you expect a servant to shout at his master ? Op use your head

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Supports Ambode While Ladun Liadi Supports Agbaje / Delta State Training Centre For Arts And Craft, Emede Opens Soon---uduaghan / Helicopters Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.