Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,981 members, 7,838,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! (39423 Views)

The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife / How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by ozyblazze: 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
You can build thousands of schools and yet students won't be able to read/write. Highly qualified teachers should be employed not those that only have SSCE results
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by lanjum(f): 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
akubudejud:
THE CHANGE SONG SHOULD GO ROUND FOR EVERY ONE!!
WE NEED GOOD AND QUALITY EDUCATION IN NIGERIA
see student for library. Chai! I never saw that secondary school lib before. With updated books not like my former school library stocked with. 1893 books on science and government. Na some pple's pikin dey read in that library . Diaris GOD O

2 Likes

Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by Nicklaus(m): 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sheenor:
Some girls do cheat in exam hall, but its very obvious that guys do cheat more like there life depends on it.
no one is talking about boy or girl here. It's a general criticism.

1 Like

Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
akubudejud:
THE CHANGE SONG SHOULD GO ROUND FOR EVERY ONE!!
WE NEED GOOD AND QUALITY EDUCATION IN NIGERIA

Which school is this.
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by Nicklaus(m): 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
MARKone:
Olodo na this kian man, dey copy person name and Reg number.
hagrin hagrin hagrin hagrin hagrin hagrin. The guy dey tap like, seriously!! My chest oo!!!

1 Like

Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by oluwolemidas: 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
It's even worst in North....they don't hide it at all....guess it's legal in North

1 Like

Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by sherifat25: 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
Haba dis is too much
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by dammywapes(m): 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
MizMyColi:
embarassed
embarassed
embarassed
embarassed
embarassed
embarassed
embarassed
embarassedcrycrycrycrycrycrycry
speechless. I am to.
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by baby124: 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
I remember when I wrote jamb. We used to write jamb with all these older people. One agbero threatened to beat us after the exam if we did not open for him to copy. This was years back. Funny story. Who no go comply. The guy shout sey if I fail hia!

2 Likes

Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by cee001(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
We need a government that has firsthand concern for the educational sector. A country cannot go beyond its level of education. What we need is total sanitization of the sector and more supply of facilities and equipment. Teachers,educational instructors should be well qualified and the issue of corruption should be tackled even in our Teaching service commissions.. ...and so,during this coming election,I beckon well-meaning citizens of this country to come out and vote wisely for whomsoever you deem fit.

1 Like

Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by dammywapes(m): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
bumtos:
No be small thing oooo
no one can come and tell me He/she didn't cheats during exams.
Everybody is guilty of cheat , it might not just be in this process. Asking answer to a question in an exam hall is a cheat.

1 Like

Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by dre11(m): 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
This shows that cheating has gone PLC....

Its not only in public examination that people.cheat

2 Likes

Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by Kunle106(m): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
Some go to the extent of scribbling answers on white handkerchief.
May God we youths of this nation..
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by Onyiido: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
emusmith:
That must be Secondary school pattern...

University pattern is the use of "Microchip" or "Formation" settings. grin
Abeg which one be formation settings again
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by Beamborla(f): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
This is just cool grin

Talking with your head down while you pretend to be writing is still the best.
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by Omodaraju: 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
You guys are merely scraping the surface of such a sad situation that has taken over the nation. I was shocked to my bone marrow when a friend told me that in some PRIMARY schools, pupils must be;

"guided" and allowed to finish ALL the exam questions irrespective of the time alloted for completion - infact exam papers are still worked on by pupils and teachers days after the official date for the subject

No pupil must score less than 90% in any subject

Do not grade by positions so that parents do not truly know how their kids are faring

This menace starts from the foundation and i sincerely pity parents whose kids are in primary school but are unable to check out the credibility of the teachers and the administrators who are in charge of their wards on a daily basis.

When you're chanced during the weekend, please have a look and cross check that your precious child truly knows what some lying teachers and thiefing school owners claim that he has been taught.

You may be lucky to catch and rectify a faulty foundation in the making

Shikena

1 Like

Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Vote for president GEJ for positive change and examination pattern transformation.
If GEJ can build 120 alamajiri schools with just 3 nd half years, that means He can transform Nigeria examination conduct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by icekidblaze(m): 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Well u ve said ur own mind but u don't expect the little girl who sells every day on the hurt sun 2 have every thing stored in his head join with her suffring so I guess u talk 2 ur government not the poor once. The once that did not cheat hw many of them has a good job.

My dear d life now no be make I do good thing, na make I enter 1st so use ur head or leg behind.

My dad use 2 tell me dat b4 i seprate 2 fighter's i have 2 saprate them from pointin finger on each other
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by boujaye: 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
[size=18pt]Buhari of 1984/85 is not the same Buhari of today,
this man has grossly depreciated in faculty and idea.

Nigerians vote wisely!

GEJ is OK ... regret only![/size]

Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by argob44(f): 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
lmao!!!! and we ladies love wearing skirt to take an exams... because of u knw naaaaa
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by Dammyjohn(m): 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
Omo!Malpractise has upgraded to another level oooooo.Just see the answers written on the laps.This is so serious and gorvernment must do something to this before it get out of hand.

2 Likes

Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by Coolguy89(m): 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
Chai ladies can cheat o,some even for pant grin
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sheenor:
Some girls do cheat in exam hall, but its very obvious that guys do cheat more like there life depends on it.

Is that the solution to the problem?? Who cheats more between male and female??
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
see what pdp ave cause... that why we need change to stope the corrupt and exam mail practice,... pls if u want change pls like//.................................................A.P.C CHANGE..... grin
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by lolaxavier(m): 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
why wont my guy here cheat when he has used all manners of calculator and still no solution yet cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by Franchise21(m): 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
sod09:
Chai deres god oo
See different methods of cheating
I no get liver reach dis level oo
Wat I can do is ask in exam hall not bringing in micro chip
U no get mind na
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by holyokoto(m): 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
akubudejud:
There has been much ‘hue and cry' concerning the fall in the standard of Education in Nigeria. Arguments being raised by those in support of this assertion include among others: the myopic academic capability and standard being displayed by students of today's educational institutions vis-à-vis their counterparts of yester-years and the prevailing cases of examinations malpractices that have enveloped the entire educational system. This paper, examines this issue from the perspective of its causes and effects on students, parents, governments, nation and the educational system. Suggestions towards combating the social menace also has alot to do with our individual person..

...there is need for change indeed!!

this one na tatoo of prison break
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by geebehn(m): 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by holyokoto(m): 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
boujaye:
[size=18pt]Buhari of 1984/85 is not the same Buhari of today,
this man has grossly depreciated in faculty and idea.

Nigerians vote wisely!

GEJ is OK ... regret only![/size]

We don hear Abeg! how much them pay you?
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by loomer: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
Na who pass, know book o.
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
Onyiido:
Abeg which one be formation settings again

A brilliant guy sits in between four "dull" girls...coolgrin

That formation is called 2-1-2...cheesy
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lolz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) / 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To / Pictures Of Edo University, Iyamho, Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.