Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! (39451 Views)

The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife / How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
The time spent in perfecting the act of cheating is enough to study rigorously for an exam.

1 Like

Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by jude33084(m): 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
bumtos:
No be small thing oooo
no one can come and tell me He/she didn't cheats during exams.

Copying is not cheating angry

Just like stealing is not corruption tongue

3 Likes

Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by iamakbar(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
odun1:
[size=38pt]no be small thing o[/size]
Naxo. Election no be war. #NoBaga

Plenty word no dey full basket
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by jerrymej(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
Except no be 9ja my country.. They deserve distinction in malpractice....
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by Oiselenjakhian(m): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is http://trustondevcenary.com please visit my site and fill the contact form if you want a website.
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by iamord(m): 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
akubudejud:
There has been much ‘hue and cry' concerning the fall in the standard of Education in Nigeria. Arguments being raised by those in support of this assertion include among others: the myopic academic capability and standard being displayed by students of today's educational institutions vis-à-vis their counterparts of yester-years and the prevailing cases of examinations malpractices that have enveloped the entire educational system. This paper, examines this issue from the perspective of its causes and effects on students, parents, governments, nation and the educational system. Suggestions towards combating the social menace also has alot to do with our individual person..

...there is need for change indeed!!
my gawd!!!!! cheesy see dubbing!!! grin

1 Like

Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by iamord(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
emusmith:
That must be Secondary school pattern...

University pattern is the use of "Microchip" or "Formation" settings. grin
formation does not work where am from.. u try it. get ready to face panel grin
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by judges: 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
cheating is not good, but have you wrote exam with your formal teacher, lecturer, pastor, somebody that have invigilated before maybe under post graduate condemned cheating, seeing the same person cheating. everybody need to change his or her heart. man may not see you but God see you.
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by Omodaraju: 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
judges:
cheating is not good, but have you wrote exam with your formal teacher, lecturer, pastor, somebody that have invigilated before maybe under post graduate condemned cheating, seeing the same person cheating. everybody need to change his or her heart. man may not see you but God see you.

If this is pidgin English, it is just perfect. But if this is English Language, you need 'brighter grammar'/ 'mastering English'. We have to "unlearn" and learn everyday outside the four walls of schools/ colleges to improve ourselves. You shouldn't write like this on a thread where forum members are complaining about the falling standards of education in Nigeria
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by CahlMheRodney(m): 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
make dem chance we wey use expo that year..no level for devil when it comes to expo!..na we dey there, na we get am
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by 9jatatafo(m): 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
Shukuli tins!!! Orijo parole, Micro chip moves, egungun and odu levels.
When they don't read what do you expect. All they know is to browse and do silly things on the net. If they can put internet to good use academically, this generation would have been the most intelligent. When we went to school, we read only the notes and the little text books we got. Now it is compulsory that all students get their text books still they won't read. This is what we have today. What a shame?

1 Like

Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by simdam500(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Funny... sad sad sad sad sad sad
sad
sad
sad
sad
sad
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by ibk4luv(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
Etizz:
Wow..... Got me remembering those days in skool.....

u be oga 4 this kain thing a bi ?
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by sholadavid(m): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
meeehn..
it can never happen here in UI na instantly dem go fill form.dem don grad be DAT.
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by Etizz: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
ibk4luv:

u be oga 4 this kain thing a bi ?

I do am, I nor fit lie, it boost my final year results oh........
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by sollysms(m): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Let 9ja try it dis way

Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by Onyiido: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
emusmith:

A brilliant guy sits in between four "dull" girls...coolgrin

That formation is called 2-1-2...cheesy
It should be when a dull boy sits inbetween 4 brilliant girls. grin
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
Cheating in exams is not kworropshun... be guided!!

1 Like

Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by puntersmind: 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
Some of you will now call cheating, corruption. Cheating is cheating. Shame cheaters. Lol. GEJ till Nigerians say No
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by ArcTammy: 12:24am On Feb 13, 2015
Vote Buhari for change. Vote APC.
Re: See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! by deborahtokunboh: 2:51am On Sep 11, 2016
Hello

IF YOUR REALLY INTERESTED IN GETTING EXTERNAL HELP IN YOU EXAM WITH ABSOLUTLY NO DANGER OF GETTING CAUGHT THEN CONTINUE ON READING, I AM SELLING EARBUDS THAT CAN BE CONECTED TO PHONES, MP3 AND OTHER BLUE TOOTH DEVICES. THES DEVICES WILL ALLOW YOU HEAR ANY RECORDING OR CALL AND SPEAK TO ANYONE YOU PLEASE.... THESE DEVICES ALSO CAN COME WITH A CAMERA.

THESE AIRBUD DEVICES COST FROM N30,000 UPWARDS NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS, IM HAPPY SELLING TO INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMERS AND IN BULK/WHOLESALE THESE DEVICES ARE SHIPPED FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM

Payments can be made through PAYPAL so you are fully protected.

If you are interested or have any questions please email me on Deborah.Toks@gmail.com and add me on bbm 566CE1BE. If you want my phone number, FaceTime and Skype please message me and I'm happy to give you my details.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject / I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu / Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.