Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife (34164 Views)

UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student / UNIOSUN Lecturer In Sex Scandal Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by argob44(f): 12:15am On Aug 13, 2016
The wife of the UNIOSUN lecturer who was allegedly involved in a sex scandal with a 400level student, Mrs. Ojoniyi Temitope-Oladapo is a strong lady apparently!

Not easy to handle such a situation that can really kill the trust she has for her husband. The beautiful woman has come out to show support for her husband at such a time as this. See what she said below:

She took to Facebook yesterday and wrote: "Jesus, you are Lord. Nothing gonna change my Love for you. Soulmate for life, Together for ever through it all."

Her hubby shared her post and commented " The verdict..."

Meanwhile, Dr. Ojoniyi Olabode Wale has since released an open letter to Nigerians about what really happened. See it below:

Open Letter to Nigerians and the Whole World on the alleged “UNIOSUN lecturer in sex scandal video”

1. I am Olabode Wale OJONIYI, the man in the eyes of the storm of Femi Makinde’s “UNIOSUN lecturer in sex scandal video” published in The Punch of 11th August, 2016.

2. While I have instructed my Lawyers to take appropriate legal steps on the said report in The Punch of yesterday, 11th August, 2016, I am using this medium to inform Nigerians and the whole world that I am ready for an open live television media investigation of the said allegation against me provided that:
a. The said lady in the report Ikwe Ejiro Mercy will be invited and present.
b. Dr. Amao Temitayo Ayanbisi, the woman who collected money from students to alter their grades and contracted their projects out to academic machineries will be invited and present.
i. This is the woman I spearheaded her investigation, who was found guilty by the University on the strength of the evidence I provided and was dismissed from the University.
ii. She is one of the people who gave a contract of blackmailing me to Ikwe Ejiro Mercy.
c. Professor Olukoya Ogen, Provost Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, the man who brought the purported video of me to the University to claim that I am ‘one of the people changing grades for students for sexual gratification will be invited and present’.
i. He is the one who brought two fake SSS to the University…
ii. The one who ran away and refused to honour the University Panel investigating the case when his criminal conspiracy with Dr. Amao T.A to blackmail me was discovered.
d. Professors Alebiosu O. C and Akintayo D. I both of Uniosun who threatened me to drop the case and evidences against Dr. Amao T.A before she was dismissed by the University will be invited and present.
i. They are the main two out of the four people who attempted to force and blackmail me to negotiate a settlement with Dr. Amao T.A and Professor Olukoya Ogen.
ii. They are the ones who vowed that I cannot make any academic progress again if I do not negotiate with Professor Olukoya Ogen and his group of blackmailers.
e. Femi Makinde of The Punch and his alleged Petitioners will be invited and present.
I am here pleading with well-meaning Nigerians and any reputable television media organisation to quickly organise and call for this open media investigation panel on this case.
3.I sincerely look forward to this open panel. Thank you.

Your sincerely,

Olabode Wale OJONIYI, PhD,

Fellow ’15 ACLS/AHP

NB: Please, feel free to share, copy and publish. Thanks

A video tape of his alleged sex escapade with a 400 level English student of the institution, Mercy Ikwue is currently trending online. The student, who released the over 30-minute video clip, recorded it in a hotel room.

Source: http://www.asbgistng.com/2016/08/uniosun-lecturer-sex-scandal-wife-speak.html

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by argob44(f): 12:16am On Aug 13, 2016
cc: Lalasticlala cc: seun
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by ruggedadventure(m): 12:17am On Aug 13, 2016
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by usecondom(m): 12:44am On Aug 13, 2016
Very strong something shocked shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by youngest85(m): 12:53am On Aug 13, 2016
Now i know juju is a miracle worker

Jst as someone was crushing on joygalore

13 Likes

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by Lanretoye(m): 4:10am On Aug 13, 2016
wow,whether the lecturer is guilty or not,this woman is wonderful...
the kind of woman i need in my dear life,if u are there shout halleluyah!.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by kingreign(m): 5:55am On Aug 13, 2016
Her statement was referred to Jesus, not the man. If she was referring to the man in her sentence, it would read, , Olabode Wale OJONIY, dear Husband or some other related title or something else, but the person she referred to in her sentence is Jesus, hence the Jesus, you are Lord. Nothing gonna change my Love for you. Soulmate for life, Together for ever through it all

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by eleojo23: 6:09am On Aug 13, 2016
Even if she is strong, no woman (or man) should be put through the trauma of infidelity.

The man was wrong. That's a fact.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by Innodon(m): 6:10am On Aug 13, 2016
Ok
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by Saheed9: 6:11am On Aug 13, 2016
men and their insatiable wants , even with this thick woman, he is still asking for more.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by agbonkamen(f): 6:11am On Aug 13, 2016
Lanretoye:
Halamuoyah grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 13, 2016
This woman needs to be checked angry after the shame you brought to your family and well wishers because of lust and greed angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:11am On Aug 13, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by MARKone(m): 6:12am On Aug 13, 2016
kingreign:
Her statement was referred to Jesus, not the man. If she was referring to the man in her sentence, it would read, , Olabode Wale OJONIY, dear Husband or some other related title or something else, but the person she referred to in her sentence is Jesus, hence the Jesus, you are Lord. Nothing gonna change my Love for you. Soulmate for life, Together for ever through it all

Oga you no dey understand written English, is Jesus the Uniosun lecturer. By now you should know that soulmate generally refers to someone who you are romantically attached to. Together forever through it all, means she'll stand by her husband in this his time of randiness tribulations

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by adedam007(m): 6:12am On Aug 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by otswag(m): 6:13am On Aug 13, 2016
I kinda feel sorry for the wife. She's trying to give d impression of unwavering support for her husby but deep down, her émotions will be raging like a hurricane. Its not easy watching ur husby stark nakedd swinging his johny upandan for anoda woman in a vidéo that Is available for every1 to see. The spousal betrayal Is even small compared with the public embarassment

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by Saheed9: 6:14am On Aug 13, 2016
Lanretoye:
another cheater spotted!

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by djlaqua91(m): 6:15am On Aug 13, 2016
That Lecturer doesn't deserve this woman walahi!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by Rayman5(m): 6:15am On Aug 13, 2016
cheesy grin grin grin the lecturer don blow d gurl finish all these ones wey una dey talk no Concern me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by faaz24: 6:19am On Aug 13, 2016
kingreign:
you might as well say that the man posing with her in that picture is also jesus...she loves her husband, period !

9 Likes

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by IDmina10: 6:20am On Aug 13, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by mescapee: 6:20am On Aug 13, 2016
Wonderful
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by repogirl(f): 6:20am On Aug 13, 2016
Title is misleading.

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by faaz24: 6:21am On Aug 13, 2016
MARKone:

Oga you no dey understand written English, is Jesus the Uniosun lecturer. By now you should know that soulmate generally refers to someone who you are romantically attached to. Together forever through it all, means she'll stand by her husband in this his time of randiness tribulations
I wonder o
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by MrSmith007: 6:22am On Aug 13, 2016
Ogbomoso weed in action... support a cheater that did not refute a cheating claim attached to the family name?, instead he is bringing up issues he has with other lecturers?...

Oga, is dat you in the sex video or not?, we're not concerned with who you have beefs with.

28 Likes

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by ichommy(m): 6:23am On Aug 13, 2016
WOW.
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 13, 2016
na dis kind women dey vex me..
Notin will change your love for him ehn?
Even if he kills all yr family members?
Evn if he rape yr junior sister?
Even if im beat u to d point of death ehn?
Nansense!!
angry

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by flyca: 6:25am On Aug 13, 2016
Has it been proven that the lecturer is the man in the video? If yes why is he screaming blackmail undecided, abi na your blackmailer strip you for inside that video angry

To Mrs wife, please clear our doubts before I comment further. Were you refering to Jesus or to your husband?

For now, I will choose to believe she is refering to Jesus because she didn't attach any of those pictures to the post. Na busybody bloggers go lift the pictures from her timeline.
Hmmm

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by kingreign(m): 6:26am On Aug 13, 2016
MARKone:

Oga you no dey understand written English, is Jesus the Uniosun lecturer. By now you should know that soulmate generally refers to someone who you are romantically attached to.

Soulmate may not necessarily be someone you are romantically attached to.

"soulmate is a person with whom one has a feeling of deep or natural affinity.[1] This may involve similarity, love, romance, friendship, comfort, intimacy, sexuality, sexual activity, spirituality, or compatibility and trust."

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soulmate

I can have someone as my soulmate, and have no sexual connection with the person, just that I so much trust and feel secure around that person. Most people sing a song, 'Jesus, Lover of my Soul, Jesus, I will never let you go...' Does this means that Jesus had any sexual encounter with them because of the word 'lover' which most dirty minded folks interpret as 'someone with whom you have a sexual relationship with'? No!

The soul mate referred to Jesus. You need to observe the punctuation in her sentence, 'Jesus, you are Lord. Nothing gonna change my Love for you. Soulmate for life, Together for ever through it all'. Do you notice the comma after the Jesus? Do you notice the full stop after the first Sentence 'Jesus, you are Lord'?

Next time analyse a sentence properly before concluding.

28 Likes

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife by Exponental(m): 6:28am On Aug 13, 2016
Wisdom... She's not ready to be single in this buhari govt.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benefits Of Breast Sucking To The Sucked And The Sucker / Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School / Exclusive Photos Of JAMB CBT Center As Candidates Sweat It Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.