Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Exposed:nigerian Most Wicked Young Man. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed:nigerian Most Wicked Young Man. (1459 Views)

Exposed! Nigerian Politicians And Civil Servants Are Milking The Nation Dry! / Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man / Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed:nigerian Most Wicked Young Man. by filiks(m): 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
This is Aminu Muhammad.. His hubby on Facebook is lying to the world that president Jonathan is a failure. Mallam Aminu Muhammad claimed that the president of the federal republic of Nigeria has done nothing in terms of creating jobs for the unemployed or even encourage entrepreneurs.

"CHISOS", I ALMOST BELIEVED HIM UNTIL one CORRECT bird from YOUWIN archives whispered to my left ear, saying that this man won N500,000 award for best business plan in the North west for the 1st version of GEJ's YouWin.
My people no be only that oh President Jonathan also gave him the maximum correct cool N10,000,000, yes, 10 million Naira that CHANGED his life forever.
His Blood father NEVER did this to him. BUhari, who was a former Military governor of his N/East Zone, Never dreamed of such a Youth empowerment scheme.

My question is, why is AMINU hiding this testimony ? Goodlucj Jonathan's YOUWIN changed his life. Why call him an all round failure? For a presido that changed your life? Aminu is always on Facebook calling Gej and his government all sorts of horrible names.

What really do AMINU want ? is it really CHANGE ? (as I can see GEJ's scheme changed his life) OR is it just POWER BACK TO THE NORTH ?

Oya here is picture proof OF ONE OF THE HAPPIEST Moment OF AMINU's LIFE ..

Be careful of the kind of change they preach.
Oya Time to set Fire to the Rain.- by Chinenye Lauretta Onoh

Re: Exposed:nigerian Most Wicked Young Man. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
hmmm....nawa oooo

shey e want make jona datch am nigeria money finish bfor he go knw say gej don try....

2 Likes

Re: Exposed:nigerian Most Wicked Young Man. by temitemi1(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
The idio.t never appreciate anything! Maybe he will be ok if the whole country is handed ova to him. GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Exposed:nigerian Most Wicked Young Man. by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
this is sad, if its true, the guy is an ungrateful *-%$#&%$#%. some of these guys never do anything reasonable with the money they collect. the proposal was bought and the presentation was well rehearsed. finally, na to go buy moto and marry new wife. Isn't there a body that monitors how recipients utilise their grant?

2 Likes

Re: Exposed:nigerian Most Wicked Young Man. by okangaijele: 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
If this is true, it will never be well with this foolish aboki.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed:nigerian Most Wicked Young Man. by auntymi(f): 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Exposed:nigerian Most Wicked Young Man. by kestolove95(m): 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
But out off million youths dat are suffrn..gej picked few and change dia life becox of dat dey shud keep quite nd shudnt fight for d rest?..haba...mayb hhe had personl grudges against d president but I dntt see anytin wrng wit it
Re: Exposed:nigerian Most Wicked Young Man. by kunle1960: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hausa men believe in the fact that only an Hausa man is the only person qualified to rule Nigeria.They again believe that once you a non Muslim, that you cannot be because you are an infidel. Islam is dangerous. Useless Aminu of a man is a religious bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed:nigerian Most Wicked Young Man. by zimoni(f): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Don't mind them Bokos

All they want is to send Jonah back to Otueke

We are wiser now

Jonah till 2019.

Nansense.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed:nigerian Most Wicked Young Man. by filiks(m): 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
kestolove95:
But out off million youths dat are suffrn..gej picked few and change dia life becox of dat dey shud keep quite nd shudnt fight for d rest?..haba...mayb hhe had personl grudges against d president but I dntt see anytin wrng wit it

His life and that of other beneficiaries of the program were changed so they too can start employing other Nigerian youth and help build the nation. It's supposed to work like a chain reaction. Get it? It's really no rocket science.
Re: Exposed:nigerian Most Wicked Young Man. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
Human being

(1) (Reply)

Fayose: APC should produce original Boko Haram's Shekau, Says; Party don't want / Take Your Business To The Next Level With Addanny.com / Results For Elections (summary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.