Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

GEJ/PDP And Effective Governance In Six Weeks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ/PDP And Effective Governance In Six Weeks (533 Views)

Governance: The 3 Most Unlucky States In Nigeria / INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ/PDP And Effective Governance In Six Weeks by ogbronx(m): 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
All of sudden, the gej led admin is vehement on ending the insurgency. The president now hold press conferences to correct fallacious and misplaced statements attributed to him. Like the "corruption isnt stealing" slogan .
Perhaps, the postponement was to buy more time to gather supporters to the PDP . All sorts of programs are now being formed for the masses. Programs like new strategy for youth empowerment and entrepreneurship. Programs for the disabled which the opposition stated in a debate that flawed the PDP. We are reminded of the five thousand plus jobs created by the government in the past five years.
All these are able to fool the gullible and put money in the pockets of thieves. No good policy thrives in a corrupt system and without sincerity of purpose, all programs/ policies are not implemented well.
Nigerians , let's make our votes count, vote in the opposition. If they fail us, we vote them out as well in 2019, this way, We the masses begin to count. Nigeria may never have this kind of opportunity again. Vote wisely!
Re: GEJ/PDP And Effective Governance In Six Weeks by shadelek(m): 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: GEJ/PDP And Effective Governance In Six Weeks by madridguy(m): 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
MEDICINE AFTER DEATH.

1 Like

Re: GEJ/PDP And Effective Governance In Six Weeks by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sound it......Mr President were u sleeping?

Mr president:No,no,no...i was just meditating.... I just want my actions to come last....

Last?

Mr P :at the end of the term,I will rush things to show my people am working...dont worry I would build more schools and create employment....i have told NIS to open their portal.since we don postpone election,my people must see something so that they will vote

Why schools sir?

Mr P: I have given shekau an order to bring back the girls so that they can resume school and campaign for me ....

Sir u said.....

Mr P: Sharap don't quote me,I said don't quote me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: PHCN Staff Electrocuted In Asaba, Delta State / Nigeria And Its Clueless President / Defeating Boko Haram In Six Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.