Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair (38420 Views)

Brazillian Wool / Brazillian And Peruvian Hair / Buy Wholesales Price, 100% Unproccess Virgin Brazillian & India Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by SuccessfulO(f): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
MsPat:

True that.....i wonder why the hairdressers lack down-below hygiene. I remember one incident, my baby sis refused to cooperate with our hairdresser then. She said "aunty...dont u wash ur bombom? its smelling too much i cannot breathe!!!" I no fit laugh that day.
Lol, ur baby Sis., get mouth oo.
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by notoriousbabe: 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
babyosisi:
Elementary school
Yes
And you will be holding your breath when the hair lady will put your head in between her laps
and some go mess on your head during the process
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
SuccessfulO:
Lol, ur baby Sis., get mouth oo.
The girl no dey fear person o....the woman sef shock :-)
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Accurate11(m): 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
jaybee3:

Face front
Dis got me laughing all day
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by meyri: 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Still use them well well ooo.
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by water1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
We don upgrade mugu won tak us back God forbid GEJ till GMB go skul
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by macdelene(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
In my nursery thru to my secondary school. Its was believed that it's assisted in the fast growing of hair grin
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by macdelene(m): 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
In my nursery thru to my secondary school. Its was believed that it's assisted in the fast growing of the hair grin
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by jaybee3(m): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Accurate11:
Dis got me laughing all day
I'm glad i was able to put a smile on ya face

PS: Please remember to support the change movement by voting GMB next month
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
babyosisi:
Elementary school
Yes
And you will be holding your breath when the hair lady will put your head in between her laps
Hahahahaha o gal u sabi wella.hahaha
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
sweetylicious:
Hahahahaha o gal u sabi wella.hahaha

So every little girls went through this torture
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
macdelene:
In my nursery thru to my secondary school. Its was believed that it's assisted in the fast growing of hair grin

And then your neck will be like tolotolo neck for the next 3 or 4 days
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Nickymezor(f): 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
grin yeah I rocked it wella both in pri and high school... mehn, it was quite painful tho....it made my hair grow longer smiley
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Hehe...I knew you had forgotten. I suggested talking off NL sometime, and you were like: "sure, if I want to tongue ". So, technically still waiting for Nneka to "want to....". grin
still thinking on wanting to tongue
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nneka123:
still thinking on wanting to tongue
Lol...at least you didn't stylishly dodge the question this time: a positive if you ask me. tongue
Just don't leave me alone in the crazy place that is nairaland, lest I die of boredom. cry
grin
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by macdelene(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
babyosisi:

And then your neck will be like tolotolo neck for the next 3 or 4 days

That's true
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by ximarro(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
water1:
We don upgrade mugu won tak us back God forbid GEJ till GMB go skul
Shey u see as ur life d?
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by ellahzy(f): 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
lol..i used it but it looks like horns.. cheesy
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by sam121(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
Not only the ladies, I can remember in those days, we used it to construct and fly our kites because the rope is tick and it wouldn't broken by the wind....
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by MarieSucre(f): 12:28am On Feb 13, 2015
TheIndustrialist:
Hmmm

That reflects the natural beauty of women in a way . But ask them to use that now and they would swear for your entire generation .

#WhereAreTheExtremeArtificialLadies?
why won't we swear. come let me grab your hair like i want to remove it from your skull then use this thread to hold it in place with a million volts of pain shooting through your scalp then ask you to sleep like that for at least 3 weeks before the pain fully subsides. no be only beauty na beaut-ache . mtchewww.
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 13, 2015
MarieSucre:
why won't we swear. come let me grab your hair like i want to remove it from your skull then use this thread to hold it in place with a million volts of pain shooting through your scalp then ask you to sleep like that for at least 3 weeks before the pain fully subsides. no be only beauty na beaut-ache . mtchewww.

Could that be an excuse ?

Just get it right . You know you are artificial huh ?
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by hippyzuki(f): 7:19am On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:
Elementary school
Yes
looOooooool my sister e don tey when we start to de suffer 4 hair matter. Kia dem just bend bend our head.
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Michyeddy(f): 8:29am On Feb 13, 2015
Did it about a month ago and my hair got longer. twas mind sha.

Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by redsun(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2015
There is seriously a fundamental question to answer as to why African women don't flaunt their natural hair. And answering it will be like answering the question of why africa us obviously backward today.
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by MarieSucre(f): 12:22am On Feb 14, 2015
TheIndustrialist:

Could that be an excuse ?

Just get it right . You know you are artificial huh ?
wow. is everything ok? we're talking about excruciating pain and you're talking about 'excuses' and 'natural'!!! pls lets not argue any further, go and make your hair with thread then come back and say this poo. #byefelicia
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
MarieSucre:
wow. is everything ok? we're talking about excruciating pain and you're talking about 'excuses' and 'natural'!!! pls lets not argue any further, go and make your hair with thread then come back and say this poo. #byefelicia

I am not a woman.

It seems the water is too hot for you. Sorry.
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by annieberry: 12:25am On Feb 15, 2015
If u in Ph..contact me for all your house of TARA make up products at very cheap rates...contact me on annieberry66@gmail.com or call 07037538830 and also get advises on type of makeup product suitable for your skin.both those with oily or dry skin.
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by MarieSucre(f): 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
TheIndustrialist:

I am not a woman.

It seems the water is too hot for you. Sorry.
I know you're not a woman. thats the point!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caroline Jurie Resigns As Mrs World Weeks After Pageant Controversy / Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady / Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.