Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair (38413 Views)

Brazillian Wool / Brazillian And Peruvian Hair / Buy Wholesales Price, 100% Unproccess Virgin Brazillian & India Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by adeA1(m): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
Whn I wz a lady
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Euckybaby(f): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
Personally have not use that before..
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Euckybaby(f): 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
adeA1:
Whn I wz a lady
now you are wat?
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Euckybaby(f): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
samplegirl:

My teacher once told me that there are many forms of madness hence many are mad but few are roaming!
yea. you are right
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin, Nursery school days!
OMG Nneka! You went through nursery school? I'm very very very angry at that school for not allowing you to start from primary 6. lipsrsealed You're too smart to not start from primary 6 nah. So sorry you had to go through all that. *hug* In fact, I think I'm also angry at the government for not intervening. I say we protest! cheesy
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by BreezyRita(f): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nursery school! Mom used this on me... Before the advent of 'rubber thread'. gringrin
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
RicKyRichards:

OMG Nneka! You went through nursery school? I'm very very very angry at that school for not allowing you to start from primary 6. lipsrsealed You're too smart to not start from primary 6 nah. So sorry you had to go through all that. *hug* In fact, I think I'm also angry at the government for not intervening. I say we protest! cheesy
grin grin grin lmao!
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by melomelo: 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
otemanuduno:
After years of thorough study of human behaviours, I have come to a point whereby I can easily detect the reasons why human being do the way they do. Applying this to studying the characteristics features of both GEJ and GMB supporters ahead of the upcoming election, applying both my a priori and a posteriori epistemologic idea as the professor of the mind, here are my findings concerning the two calibre of teams:

The Buhari Supporters Are The Strong In Heart. You will hardly find a gentle market woman or an illiterate supporting Buhari. Also, people with old mentality, e.g, the old people who are encumbered with olden day histories will never support Buhari. They will bank on the fact that he is a military man, therefore erroneously believing that he must have killed a large number of people.
On the other hand, the GEJ supporters are the fearful ones who believe that war will erupt if GMB come up the post. They are the type the Bible called "Who for the fear of death remain captive all their lives."

2. GEJ supporters, majority of them, are those who have remained in one position for long. A typical GEJ supporter may be a principal somewhere, managing someone else's business and earning 45k as salary. They fear that if they quit and 'change' the job, they might remain jobless forever, not knowing that jobs are abundant for someone who is very experienced. A Buhari supporter is a go-getter. He is ready to quit a job that is not paying well even when another job is not at hand.

A microsurvey for you: If you are working in a place where the salary is very tiny, as well as the salary of the managements, ask the managers, principals, headmasters, teachers etc of that place who have served for at least 10 years, and they will tell you they are GEJ supporters.

3. A GEJ supporter is one who is gullible, believing every simple story and following every little idea that is so it meaningless. A GMB supporter is not easily convinced. They critically want to make research before uttering a word.

Assignment: Ask the GEJ supporters around you what they know about BUHARI and they will tell you some "dem say, dem say" story. They haven't made personal research about the islamization thing. They only heard the rumours from their political pastors.

4. A typical GEJ supporter is rigid in mind. Such is the type who works in a company where everyone is told to upgrade himself or herself in ICT but he/she will never do so because something new is bad to him. He/she will fault the idea of using e-things, writing e-lesson notes, submitting e-reports, etc, just because pen-work is already a part of his/her life. He believes in the housewife parable of "the devil he knows is better than the Angel he doesn't know" such that he doesn't want to go for more or less, just because of skepticism. But a GMB supporter is always ready to grab new things, explore new ideas, etc.

5. A GMB supporter is a freethinker; not very much immersed in religious bigotry. Such person will not fall headlong into a public weeping by some so-called prophets and pastors who cries out "BEWARE OF ISLAMIZATION!" Yes! Religion is good, but it has been politicized. A GEJ person will vote for whosoever his/her pastor asked him/her to vote while a GMB person will follow his mind(which could even be the mind of his God). A typical GEJ person is someone who goes from one pastor(or afa) to the other for spiritual counsel, etc. They don't have the mind of themselves. They are the 'Our Pastor Says' type. A GMB person is one who can make decision for himself.

6. Ironically, a typical GEJ person is ethnical and tribal. He doesn't want the position to go to a northerner and that is all the reason why he wants GEJ there, but a GMB person is not concerned with such.

7. A GEJ person has 'MANAGING' mentality but to a GMB person, it is sheer nonsense. When I say management, it doesn't mean being an MD or a GM of an oil firm. I mean that poor man's mentality of managing 10k for salary or managing 100 naira for a meal, just because of poverty. A GMB person will believe in change and will end up having more than 'change' in his pocket.

8. A typical GMB person has foresight. He already knows that it is not likely that the election will hold February 14 because GMB is having upper hands in all the online voting polls made i.e, on Naij.Com, Saharareporters, Ebiag.com and even on the poll opened by Jonathan's assistant himself. Buhari in all had 70% and above while Jonathan had less than 30% election. Such result was enough for the president to sit tight and shift the election date. The FEBUHARI thing is also something to be erased, so the PDP came up with the idea of postponement. A typical GEJ person will believe the story that JEGA will be impeached for conniving with Buhari to rig the election, but a GMB person will see it in this dimension: Jega stepping down could be a 'nollywood' film acted by the PDP and Jega himself. He must have been paid easily by the PDP to feature in the plan of stepping down.

Research: Find out who is closer to Jega between Jonathan Goodluck and Buhari. Who do you work for between the one who currently has the authority to remove you or promote you or the one who doesn't. Sure you will work for the one who has authority over you.

9. A typical GMB person is desperate for CHANGE, so they will always be willing to vote and they will March Out en mass, on the March election date while a nonchalant GEJ person will be afraid of stepping out to vote for someone who hasn't really donw anything worth risking one's life for in the period of six years. So, a GEJ person will not go out to vote because of fear of being sabotaged by election thugs.

10. A GMB person will think out of the box. Before Nigeria can be islamized, all the 36 states governors must be islamized first. Is that possible? The soldiers that will carry out such thing must all be islamized too. And this will be done within four years? Is the islamization going to start immediately after assuming power or 2 years later? A GEJ person will not sit to think of all these. All he wants to hear is ISLAMIZATION. He doesn't even know if such is possible in a Democracy rule or not.

11. [b] a typical GEJ person is more of a critic than an author. He destroys good idea just because some risks are involved, never knowing that life itself is a risk. If you don't take risk, you don't get better. But a GMB person takes risk; in the end they achieve it. If Michael Faraday didn't take the risk of inventing deadly 'electricity', how can we be technologically advanced today? If Julius Berger didn't construct 3rd mainland bridge, risking his life, how can we have all those wonderful islands in Lagos nowadays?[b]
My people are afraid of changing GEJ by voting in GMB.

More to come...
Do the research and you will see for yourself.

As For Me, I Once Have A GEJ Mentality, But When My Orientation Changed To A GMB Mentality, I Began To Do EXPLOIT!!!
You began to Do EXPLOIT from stealing and telling lies
OP, for sitting down at a spot, burn away your time to type all this on NL all because of GEJ supporters,
You are jobless,
you are one of APC jobbernowl,
a noodle and a jolt-head,
a doodle,
a maundering moon-calf,
a block-headed mumps,
a gaby and a loon,
you are a hatter.
You are shrieking the last epithet of APC
May God bless all GEJ supporters
God will support all GEJ supporters
PDP, a conquer party
GEJ Till GMB correct his lung abscess in India
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Zaikon(m): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
shadelek:
Lolzzzz. This stuff sell like indomie during its era. Thank to the Brasil that introduced Brazilian hair, if not for that, our celebrities will still be using this crap
c ur life, u call it crap #NATURALHAIR
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by chukyjones(m): 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
used that those days to fly "kite"
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin grin lmao!
Hope you're liking school?
And I'm still hoping you'll "want to" o. You get? grin
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Abba999(f): 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
jaybee3:
We don upgrade naaaaa

No dey fall our hand oooo

I like gays like u. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by xynerise: 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
I stole my sister's thread to fly a kite grin
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Penssuwa(m): 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
I and my friend used to construct wired telephone with it, using empty match boxes.
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by yollychika(f): 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
babyosisi:
Elementary school
Yes
And you will be holding your breath when the hair lady will put your head in between her laps
Dia toto sabi small undecidedimagine Wia guyz dey put mouth undecided
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by yollychika(f): 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
babyosisi:
Elementary school
Yes
And you will be holding your breath when the hair lady will put your head in between her laps
Dia toto sabi smell undecidedimagine Wia guyz dey put mouth undecided
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Laid2001: 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
This is still in the Market and highly being patronised by Ladies that love to run Natural!
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Akinz0126(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Back in the days when the then former girls,now the latter ladies look like simbi goes to schoolgringrin and mummys girl
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Proffdada: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
for the guys,na kite things
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by dublaino(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
I could still remember this back in those days. How time flies.
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Ninilowo(m): 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
wiringdpt:
Indomie generation no fit know am grin grin
For where.?
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by chimerase2: 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
I used it grin
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
babyosisi:
Elementary school
Yes
True that.....i wonder why the hairdressers lack down-below hygiene. I remember one incident, my baby sis refused to cooperate with our hairdresser then. She said "aunty...dont u wash ur bombom? its smelling too much i cannot breathe!!!" I no fit laugh that day.
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by SuccessfulO(f): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
babyosisi:
Elementary school
Yes
hehehehe, Mom always buy biscuit 4me b4 i allow de hair lady touch me oo. Good,old memories....
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Sarimah(f): 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
ofcos I did grin
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by SuccessfulO(f): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
samplegirl:

My teacher once told me that there are many forms of madness hence many are mad but few are roaming!
Seconded ma Sis.
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Hope you're liking school?
And I'm still hoping you'll "want to" o. You get? grin
yes wink want to what? grin
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by chikk(f): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
I DID! Reminiscing........
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nneka123:
yes wink want to what? grin
Hehe...I knew you had forgotten. I suggested talking off NL sometime, and you were like: "sure, if I want to tongue ". So, technically still waiting for Nneka to "want to....". grin
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by damlet(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
I no even see d fucking pic
Re: Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Those were tough times. I remember those women twisting my neck. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caroline Jurie Resigns As Mrs World Weeks After Pageant Controversy / Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady / Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.