Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Please Share Your Experience On Goods Bought Through OLX Nigeria. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Share Your Experience On Goods Bought Through OLX Nigeria. (951 Views)

Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. / Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Share Your Experience On Goods Bought Through OLX Nigeria. by Bacteriocin(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders, please I am about to buy a blackberry phone on olx but I'm not really sure of how things work there. My fear is just about people that sell phones that are having hiding faults that someone might not detect in the presence of the seller and all sorts that can happen from such transaction.
Re: Please Share Your Experience On Goods Bought Through OLX Nigeria. by liljboy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
the site is really great.... I bought a neat tecno from one guy thru that site sometime last year...... but first things first, call the seller, ascertain the price, bargain, when meeting him, know the region or area you are going to, don't go to quiet, lonely zones. better still opt in for a place like motor parks, market or any busy area so that you won't be messed around with by area boys.... lol. be wise, i Don live for aba well well

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience On Goods Bought Through OLX Nigeria. by Bacteriocin(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
liljboy:
the site is really great.... I bought a neat tecno from one guy thru that site sometime last year...... but first things first, call the seller, ascertain the price, bargain, when meeting him, know the region or area you are going to, don't go to quiet, lonely zones. better still opt in for a place like motor parks, market or any busy area so that you won't be messed around with by area boys.... lol. be wise, i Don live for aba well well
I understand you but how about people selling faulty phones?
Re: Please Share Your Experience On Goods Bought Through OLX Nigeria. by liljboy(m): 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bacteriocin:

I understand you but how about people selling faulty phones?
you go check em out when u meet the person na
Re: Please Share Your Experience On Goods Bought Through OLX Nigeria. by Olyb(m): 2:58am On Feb 13, 2015
I was recently duped by one John Owolabi Larry n the olx username (Mr John). a fraudster user of olx. His phone no is 09033342561. I planned on buying a tecno r7 phone from him bt later stopped picking my calls wen I sent him 5k to send d fone 2 me. U can check out d link here: http://html4.m./tecno-r7-smartphone-for-sale-iid-781704531
I went 2 make some findings abt his account and found out he's a fraudster who has been in d business of swindling people of their hard earned money,
My dear people, be careful and always get ur goods first before u pay a kobo.
Re: Please Share Your Experience On Goods Bought Through OLX Nigeria. by Bacteriocin(m): 3:28am On Feb 13, 2015
Olyb:
I was recently duped by one John Owolabi Larry n the olx username (Mr John). a fraudster user of olx. His phone no is 09033342561. I planned on buying a tecno r7 phone from him bt later stopped picking my calls wen I sent him 5k to send d fone 2 me. U can check out d link here: http://html4.m./tecno-r7-smartphone-for-sale-iid-781704531
I went 2 make some findings abt his account and found out he's a fraudster who has been in d business of swindling people of their hard earned money,
My dear people, be careful and always get ur goods first before u pay a kobo.
Hmmmmmmmm. Thanks boss
Re: Please Share Your Experience On Goods Bought Through OLX Nigeria. by Bacteriocin(m): 3:33am On Feb 13, 2015
liljboy:
you go check em out when u meet the person na
Not that someone will not check the phone but you know there are some faults you might not detect instantly but with time. For example, a phone that will continue having rise in temperature when you on the bluetooth or wifi

(1) (Reply)

What would you be willing to give up for the Internet?:Take this test 2 find out / How To Format Your Android Phone Even If You Lost The Password! / Permanently Delete Iphone Text Messages Before Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.