Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Nigeria Info Fm Voting Poll (vote Wisely!!!) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Info Fm Voting Poll (vote Wisely!!!) (1037 Views)

Nairaland Voting Poll / Presidential Online Poll!!! Vote Wisely Please! / Nairaland's Opinion Voting Poll - Gej Or Gmb. Please Cast Your Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Info Fm Voting Poll (vote Wisely!!!) by saudatu(m): 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hi, we are all aware of the AIT controversial poll, regarding the fourth coming general election in which APC presidential aspirant rtd General Muhammadu BUHARI leads the incumbent president by wide margin . If you recall, they (AIT) claim that the poll was manipulated by the APC voters and henceforth they stop the poll and promise to continue it after rectifying the anomalies .

Nigeria infoFm is now giving you a fresh opportunity to vote for the candidate of your choice. Simply visit the link and cast your vote. http://www.nigeriainfo.fm/lagos/politics/election2015

REMEMBER YOUR VOTE IS YOUR POWER, SO VOTE WISELY......... wink wink wink
Re: Nigeria Info Fm Voting Poll (vote Wisely!!!) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
what a waste of time, its better that medium is used for posting/encouraging people where to get their PVC's
Re: Nigeria Info Fm Voting Poll (vote Wisely!!!) by saudatu(m): 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
unpredictedone:
what a waste of time, its better that medium is used for posting/encouraging people where to get their PVC's

Mr. you don't judge what you what you don't know. they are doing that already just call their number and tell them where you live.
Re: Nigeria Info Fm Voting Poll (vote Wisely!!!) by doctokwus: 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
GEJ is still being pounded there(25% to GMB's 74%).
When I saw the margin I decided against voting because don't want to compound GEJ's misery.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Info Fm Voting Poll (vote Wisely!!!) by nafiachi(m): 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
unpredictedone:

I'll help in that regard, pls visit http://govote.ng/pickup/

Change is near sha!!!!
Re: Nigeria Info Fm Voting Poll (vote Wisely!!!) by saudatu(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
nafiachi:

I'll help in that regard, pls visit http://govote.ng/pickup/

Change is near sha!!!!

Thank you
Re: Nigeria Info Fm Voting Poll (vote Wisely!!!) by saudatu(m): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
doctokwus:
GEJ is still being pounded there(25% to GMB's 74%).
When I saw the margin I decided against voting because don't want to compound GEJ's misery.

Lolz........

(1) (Reply)

Bode George Flight Fund / Photos Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Pastors Undergoing Fitness Training / Nigeria Will Be Africa’s Sole Representative In The Top 20 Economies By 2030

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.