Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira (8028 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / What Manufacturing Business Can I Do With 1,000,000m Naira Candid Advice Pls. / Be A Landlord With As Low As 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by Chiaka(f): 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
Please I need good suggestions/advice of a manufacturing business I can start with 500,000 Naira.
Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by bobo65(m): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Chiaka:
Please I need good suggestions/advice of a manufacturing business I can start with 500,000 Naira.

Powerbanks
Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by achinaboy(m): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
what do u mean?
Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by Chiaka(f): 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
bobo65:

Powerbanks

Whats Power banks

Thanks
Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by Youngzedd(m): 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
This needs to be in front page.

Seun do the needful.
Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by bobo65(m): 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
Chiaka:

Whats Power banks

Thanks

Wow
it like a mobile charger...comprises of batteries and charging kit...if u aint tech savvy then I think it ain't an option

What exactly are u interested in?

Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by jaybee3(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
bobo65:

Wow
it like a mobile charger...comprises of batteries and charging kit...if u aint tech savvy then I think it ain't an option

She clearly stated manufacturing not buying and selling

@OP
Soap, bag, candle etc

3 Likes

Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by bobo65(m): 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
jaybee3:

@OP
Soap, bag, candle etc

Actually most power banks are oem
in order words u tell the china ppl what u want and they do it for u
I actually manufacture and sell samsung modded powerbanks its assembled by me here in nigeria but the raw materials are bought from china

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by Chiaka(f): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
bobo65:

I actually manufacture and sell samsung branded powerbanks

Please am talking about something I can manufacture on my own and not something I give specification to one China man out there to do for.

However if you know how to do the manufacturing , please throw it in. Thanks
Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by bobo65(m): 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
Chiaka:

Please am talking about something I can manufacture on my own and not something I give specification to one China man out there to do for.

However if you know how to do the manufacturing , please throw it in. Thanks

Then I think jaybee's idea is cool

My friend makes her detergent and air fresheners
but d truth is that there are so many ppl into it
u seem like a creative person so u might do sumtn diff

Diapers and huggies aint really self manufacturing products but them dey sell well ooo
Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by jaybee3(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
bobo65:

I actually manufacture and sell samsung modded powerbanks its assembled by me here in nigeria but the raw materials are bought from china

You run an assembly unit not manufacturing Sir

Well done though

5 Likes

Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by Chiaka(f): 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
bobo65:

Diapers and huggies aint really self manufacturing products but them dey sell well ooo

Thanks for your post.
It must not be something I will hand make.
If a manufacturing that a machine of 500K Naira on less can do. Its welcome.

Thank for all your posts, am waiting for more posts.
Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by kelvin1191(m): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
Try pure water busineSs

1 Like

Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by Chiaka(f): 8:48am On Feb 13, 2015
bobo65:

Wow

I have no specific Interest hoping to draw one from this post. Thanks
Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by Chiaka(f): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2015
bobo65:

Thanks. I know those have been on for long and everywhere too. They are brilliant ideas though.
Still looking out for something quite unique possibly.
Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by Chiaka(f): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2015
kelvin1191:
Try pure water busineSs

Pure water business have been around and saturated. Something new and Innovative will be most appreciated. Thanks
Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by hahn(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2015
jaybee3:

@OP
Soap, bag, candle etc

Importation has made a lot of us lose our creativity. @op, there are lots of seminars you can attend that will help you make the right choice of products you can produce. Try researching online or grab a copy of "success digest extra" to get ideas. That paper really changed my life.

Looking forward to start manufacturing myself
Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by Chiaka(f): 11:27am On Feb 13, 2015
hahn:

Importation has made a lot of us lose our creativity. @op, there are lots of seminars you can attend that will help you make the right choice of products you can produce. Try researching online or grab a copy of "success digest extra" to get ideas. That paper really changed my life.

Looking forward to start manufacturing myself

I share your dream. Thanks. More post.
Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by OCTAVO: 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
What about manufacturing of polythene bags? Though I don't know anything about it.
Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by iykofias(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
achinaboy:
what do u mean?
r u from achina?
Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by TRADELYN: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Chiaka:
Why not consider industrial air freshener?

This is one of the ideas we are advising our clients.
Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by mattybaby: 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
My fellow women, the phrase " 1 shall chase a thousand & 2 shall chase 10,000" being law of marriage is not to be applied on the battle field of fighting enemies alone but also on family finances. If you're a married woman or soon to be married and you want this fulfilled in your life, then the upcoming Entrepreneur Woman training where you get trained by successful married business women is for you.
the training will hold in the following states:
Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan & Ilorin.
To participate, kindly send your details- name, contact number and preferred state to: powerfulentrepreneurs@gmail.com
Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by achinaboy(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
iykofias:
r u from achina?
onye na aju? ibunwannem?

4 Likes

Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by iykofias(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
achinaboy:

onye na aju? ibunwannem?
i'm from achina
Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by adeptniyi(m): 12:00am On Feb 14, 2015
according to WHO 40% of Nigerians are hypertensive. If you can develop a African herbal formula that can solve this problem. once its tested and effective then you have a large customer base.
Presently I have secret herbal formulas that works for hypo tension and hypertension together, ulcer, diabetes and stroke.
I mean purely natural and well packaged and branded like the western medication. You can check peoples health with a diagnosing machine from China and profer herbal remedies to their problems.
Note: Be sure that you have a standardized knowledge and a proven educational background in relation to this before you try to advice people and give herbal remedies.But assuredly you can sell your manufactured products after NAFDAC evaluation without being an expert.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by Successdude(m): 7:04am On Feb 14, 2015
bobo65:

Hi, pls we have to talk.
Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by bobo65(m): 10:55am On Feb 14, 2015
Successdude:
Hi, pls we have to talk.

Call or whatsapp 07032443577
Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by Ayus34(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
go into food production and packaging

1 Like

Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by soulhighman(m): 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
Produce and package fried prawn crackers that can easily be sold by hawkers in hold ups.
Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by mastercee(m): 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
Chiaka:

How about producing female shoes from China and branding with your name of choice.
Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by purposedriven: 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
mastercee:

How about producing female shoes from China and branding with your name of choice.

I dont think you have to go as far as china to make quality shoes. I know guys that can make them in nigeria
Re: What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira by mastercee(m): 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
purposedriven:
I dont think you have to go as far as china to make quality shoes. I know guys that can make them in nigeria

The Nigeria factor will always set in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Im A Student & I Make Over #200,000 Monthly Selling Popcorn / Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China / Oil Prices Plunge To 5-month Low On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.