Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

The Lie That Is Gaza - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Lie That Is Gaza (1873 Views)

Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy / Why Are The Arab Countries Mute On Gaza-israel War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lie That Is Gaza by TayoD1(m): 3:02am On Jan 05, 2009
@RichyBlack,

There is no evidence that the official policy of Hamas is "fight Isreal till Isreal is no more". Show me!

The principles of the Hamas are stated in their Covenant or Charter, given in full below. Following are highlights.

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it."

"The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Moslem generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. "

"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors."

"After Palestine, the Zionists aspire to expand from the Nile to the Euphrates. When they will have digested the region they overtook, they will aspire to further expansion, and so on. Their plan is embodied in the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", and their present conduct is the best proof of what we are saying."

Ami Isseroff

http://www.mideastweb.org/hamas.htm

Any more questions Richy? Or do you need more proofs?  Here is the entire article for your reading: http://www.palestinecenter.org/cpap/documents/charter.html
Re: The Lie That Is Gaza by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 05, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Hamas is a resistance movement (resisting the illegal and brutal occupation of Israel) similar to the Mandela-led ANC (of course labeled a terrorist organization by the US).

To say HAMAS is a "resistance movement" is to expose your clear illiteracy in this matter. HAMAS is simply an offshoot of the muslim brotherhood that was formed in 1928 (to resist what then?). the creed of the brotherhood is - Allah is our objective. The Prophet is our leader. Qur'an is our law. Jihad is our way. Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope.

there is really no negotiating with these folks.

Perhaps now you understand why even Egypt doesnt want anything to do with HAMAS . . . they have more than enough to handle from the muslim brotherhood as it is.

RichyBlacK:

There is no evidence that the official policy of Hamas is "fight Isreal till Isreal is no more". Show me! That is total BS, and is what pro-Zionist governments want people to believe. Hamas supports the two-state solution.

I have finally come to one conclusion - RichyBlack is virulent blockhead. How can HAMAS support a "two state solution" when it does not even recognise the existence of one of the states - Israel?  undecided What HAMAS in reality supports is a "two state solution" that gives palestinians the right to flood Israel, give it time to re-arm until such a period as it is politically and militarily strong enough to destroy Israel from within.

If HAMAS supported the two state solution then why did it overthrow FATAH in Gaza?  undecided

A cursory look at the HAMAS charter tells us all we need to know about its goals.

RichyBlacK:

The Palestinian people have every right to vote for whatever political party they want. Isn't that democracy? Israel recognizes Hamas and Hamas recognizes Israel! They both do deals, enter treaties, and have agreements and disagreements.  

Perhaps in ur dreams. They do so only through intermediaries like Egypt which HAMAS of course recognises.
Re: The Lie That Is Gaza by nguage(m): 3:26am On Jan 05, 2009
I am not in this thread to argue, I am not a conspiracy theorist but for realistic fears of the Zionists who control the world, I also refuse to state my opinions. But I have to make a comment about how many points raised in this thread aren't based on facts, hearsay and Fox reports aren't exactly the best source of news out there. This thread is filled with ignorant people, there's nothing really wrong with being ignorant but these are ignorant people who think they know.

As a starter, I'd like everyone with a genuine interest to read the wikipedia article on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict

It will also be nice if you watch this video, it's not a video for the lily-livered and watching this video at work will definitely get you fired. Stop being a wimp and click to watch the Zionists kill kids and destroy families. You will never see this on TV.

On a final note:
1. If I find a book written by my great grand father that describes how he used to live in South Africa in the 1800s, do I have the right to take the land that was inhabited by my forefathers away from it's current inhabitants?

2. When the current inhabitants revolt against me, would it be ethical for me to kill them in hundreds?

3. If a weaker person, let's say a 5 years old boy hits you with his hand, shooting him with a gun is not exactly "fighting back," it's bullying.
Re: The Lie That Is Gaza by otele(m): 3:26am On Jan 05, 2009
@all senseless muslims (not the sensible ones, there are some sensible muslims too. . . they are an endangered specie)

bomb, bomb bomb gaza cheesy
march into gaza cheesy

kill kill kill hamas grin
kill all their supporters grin
kill anything on the way grin
kill their voters grin

litter their streets with their bodies. silence them forever wink

RichyBlacK:

Hamas is a resistance movement (resisting the illegal and brutal occupation of Israel) similar to the Mandela-led ANC (of course labeled a terrorist organization by the US).

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

richiei, are u also on drugs? mandela never had the desire of killing human beings. he tried to undermine apatheid south africa's infrastructure. never to kill humans. he wasnt against whites but against white-supremacy. get ur facts right.

teacher no teach me nonsense grin  confused confusionist confusing confusion grin grin grin
Re: The Lie That Is Gaza by otele(m): 3:35am On Jan 05, 2009
nice try n-guage.

u shoulda posted the trouble from the rockets. u live in the US, if mexicans drop rockets on US soil, US will wipe them. imagine these rockets falling in Putin's russia? they wont give a hoot about the civilians. ask georgians. al-qaeda destroyed two buildings, US destroyed 2 countries in response. . . grin
israel is too kind. cool
Re: The Lie That Is Gaza by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 05, 2009
we welcome another noisy loud mouth who thinks he knows.

n-guage:

I am not in this thread to argue, I am not a conspiracy theorist but for realistic fears of the Zionists who control the world

Perhaps this is enough to take anything this fellow says with a pinch of salt. There are no more than 10 million jews on earth and yet they control the world? Who gave this guy a copy of the "protocols of the elders of Zion" to read? Such boldfaced frauds shldnt be placed in the hands of the easily brainwashed.

n-guage:

I also refuse to state my opinions. But I have to make a comment

This guy confused or what?  grin Wont state an opinion but will leave a comment?

n-guage:

about how many points raised in this thread aren't based on facts, hearsay

Infact lets start with your own very statement - realistic fears of the Zionists who control the world

Actually that is NOT based on facts at all but from the book - protocols of the elders of Zion.

The book is a Russian forgery. Try doing some reading bro. Wikipedia shld be a good start.

n-guage:

This thread is filled with ignorant people, there's nothing really wrong with being ignorant but these are ignorant people who think they know.

fantastic way of describing urself there dont you think?  grin

n-guage:

As a starter, I'd like everyone with a genuine interest to read the wikipedia article on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict

What is there to read?  grin That article on its own basically tears apart the fraudulent claims of the arabs . . . i wont bother to start looking one by one into each claim.

n-guage:

It will also be nice if you watch this video, it's not a video for the lily-livered and watching this video at work will definitely get you fired. Stop being a wimp and click to watch the Zionists kill kids and destroy families. You will never see this on TV.

1. There is no proof the video is genuine. Infact the very presence of uniformed HAMAS operatives when Israel has thousands of ground troops in Gaza seeking them out already proves the video is not genuine.

2. MuslimTV - - - says it all really.

3. Where are the videos of suicide bombing victims?

n-guage:

On a final note:
1. If I find a book written by my great grand father that describes how he used to live in South Africa in the 1800s, do I have the right to take the land that was inhabited by my forefathers away from it's current inhabitants?

Jews were the majority population of Jerusalem. 95% of the arab immigrants from Syria to the british mandate of palestine became what is now known as Jordan. It might interest you to note that Jordan itself has never once existed in history prior to 1922 and was given as a gift to the sheikhs of Mecca. Of course people like you who "know" never reference such an absurdity.

n-guage:

2. When the current inhabitants revolt against me, would it be ethical for me to kill them in hundreds?

these are not "current inhabitants" revolting . . . these are immigrant arabs who purposefully perpetuate the largest refugee fraud in history to use as a weapon to destroy the jews.

n-guage:

3. If a weaker person, let's say a 5 years old boy hits you with his hand, shooting him with a gun is not exactly "fighting back," it's bullying.

So the 5 yr old has a free license to slap u until he is old enough to be corrected?

Were the Russians also "bullying" Georgia or chechnya too? Hypocrites.

Terrorists are not 5yr old babies . . . they are dangerous militants who love death.
Re: The Lie That Is Gaza by nguage(m): 5:01am On Jan 05, 2009
davidylan:

we welcome another noisy loud mouth who thinks he knows.

Perhaps this is enough to take anything this fellow says with a pinch of salt. There are no more than 10 million jews on earth and yet they control the world? Who gave this guy a copy of the "protocols of the elders of Zion" to read? Such boldfaced frauds shldnt be placed in the hands of the easily brainwashed.
The Zionists control the world, believe it or not. If the USA is universally accepted as the greatest country in the world right now and Israel gets $3 billion every year. Israel has a population of just 7 million and was formed in 1948 but they control the biggest countries in world, how does that add up?

Believe it or not but the video was real, at least there's no evidence of propaganda among the Arabs. Here's a BBC article about Zionist propaganda Propaganda war: trusting what we see?

What do you know about Megaphone? Stop watching CNN and other half-truth TV stations and Read! Read!! Read!!! Read things for yourself and don't take things at face value, analyze and be impartial, maybe then you'll see.

I also didn't state any opinions regarding the conflicts, I only posed questions asking how ethical Israel's actions are. You should learn the difference between questions and opinions maybe then I'll stop regarding you as the intellectual featherweight you play online.
Re: The Lie That Is Gaza by nguage(m): 5:44am On Jan 05, 2009

This is how Israel keeps invading almost all of it's neigbours. This is not the end, they keep building more illegal Jewish settlements in Palestine and they have vowed not to stop.
Ours will be a brutal land of pens stretching between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean that will make South African apartheid pale.
And they wont stop because they have the almighty US behind them http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gJledWNoIBc43rLj-CsczJss5dXwD95G3Q387
Re: The Lie That Is Gaza by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 05, 2009
n-guage:

The Zionists control the world, believe it or not.

this is arab propaganda straight from the pages of the "protocol of the elders of Zion" . . . a known forgery. We've heard enough of this brainless lie that has no grounding in real facts. What "world" do Zionists control? Russia?

n-guage:

If the USA is universally accepted as the greatest country in the world right now and Israel gets $3 billion every year. Israel has a population of just 7 million and was formed in 1948 but they control the biggest countries in world, how does that add up?

n-guage pls engage your brain next time. So because Israel gets $3b in aid from the US each yr she controls the US? grin
Wait Egypt gets $1.7b in aid every yr from the US . . . does she control the world too?

n-guage:

Believe it or not but the video was real

The video is perhaps real but its not portraying a recent Israeli bombing. IDF forces entered Gaza since saturday night . . . HAMAS members wont be going about in the daylight in their fatigues. Infact the border guards from HAMAS at the Rafah crossing have all fled their posts.

n-guage:

at least there's no evidence of propaganda among the Arabs.

Welcome to Pallywood:
- Mohammad Al Dura
- Jenin "massacre"

n-guage . . . engage your brain.

n-guage:

Here's a BBC article about Zionist propaganda Propaganda war: trusting what we see?

the so-called "piece" is based NOT on solid evidence but on the unproven claims of a 55 yr old palestinian? Get a brain pls.

n-guage:

What do you know about Megaphone?

Just seeing it for the first time. I think its an excellent initiative . . . perhaps they got tired of people like you who swallow arab propaganda without engaging their brains.

n-guage:

Stop watching CNN and other half-truth TV stations and Read! Read!! Read!!! Read things for yourself and don't take things at face value, analyze and be impartial, maybe then you'll see.

you've not been reading urself . . . ur catalogue of maps below will show us.

n-guage:

I also didn't state any opinions regarding the conflicts, I only posed questions asking how ethical Israel's actions are. You should learn the difference between questions and opinions maybe then I'll stop regarding you as the intellectual featherweight you play online.

Arent we all tired of these morons who come here piteously crying about the "ethical" nature of Israel's actions?
Where were you when other nations like Russia, India, USA, England, Germany, congo and co go to war? How "ethical" are their own actions?

Ethics suddenly becomes top of the world's agenda when Israel decides its tired of housing her kids in bomb shelters because of HAMAS?

Did you consider the ethical problems with suicide bombing, launching thousands of rockets into classrooms?
Re: The Lie That Is Gaza by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 05, 2009
Ah, i took a look at n-guage's maps and i throw up my hands in defeat. some people just can't be helped . . .  grin

His own brainlessness must be as a result of a congenital problem.

thanks for the megaphone desktop though . . . i can use it to voice support for Israel. grin
Re: The Lie That Is Gaza by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2009
olabowale:

@anengiyefa: « #15 on: Yesterday at 04:37:20 PM » 
Thanks man. Thats exactly how I feel about you.

In college, I met many palestinians. They are smart people. They studied all branches of engineering. I can only hope that they are patient, get seriously organized. Then meet the Zionists in a once and fall battle after they have formed enough supports in alliances with people around the world. You see, I know the Zionists, from their history. They are cowards and will not be able to fight, long enough. And it does not matter who supports them, as long as the palestinians are determined to free themselves from under the yoke of the evil empire of Zionists, while the palestinians trust The Creator!

Thats if your opponents see you as viable people worth respecting. Unlike when they think you are not even human and they make every effort to dehumanize you. And please know that I am not ashamed to say that i belong to a tribe of people; the Yorubas. Call it ethnic group, if you are okay with it. The point still remain that "thou tribes and tongue may differ, in brotherhood we stand." I thought if you get the essence of my message, considering that you now use a different national anthem than what I used.

If after Steve Biko and co died in 1976, and the blacks did not continue their struggle against Apartheid, I wonder if Randolph Robinson's Trans-African organization in D. C. will even lobby any institution to seek divestment from South African business partners? The continuous struggle was the singular ingredients that brought about the fall of Apartheid. It was the rallying cry.

The Zionists are even worse than the Apaetheid Afrikaans. They think that they have a right to a land that is Palestine. T

I have become impatient with your absolute inability to demonstrate that you are capable of proposing a sensible way forward for the Palestinian people. It is pointless ranting and raving, decrying the brutality of the actions that Israel is taking to defend itself, if you are not also going to make intelligent suggestions as to what viable alternatives are available to the parties involved in the conflict. That you personally met Palestinians at college is totally irrelevant to what we are discussing, and I am not one to be led by emotions and sentiment only. If you have noticed, my position on this matter is based on practicality, and my suggestions have always been geared towards a resolution of the conflict. People like you are similar to the leaders of Hamas who are not interested in resolving the conflict at all. You seem more to be interested in being in a state of constant conflict, and to my mind this is a profoundly irrational position to take!
Re: The Lie That Is Gaza by Lagosboy: 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2009
davidylan:

there is really no negotiating with these folks.

If HAMAS supported the two state solution then why did it overthrow FATAH in Gaza? undecided

Simply because after the Makkah agreement The US and Israel armed mahmud Dahlan the collaborator to try to fight and reduce Hamas influence and yeah they kicked Fatah out.

Can you also tell me why Mahmud Abbas sacked a legitimately elected government.
Re: The Lie That Is Gaza by Lagosboy: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2009
davidylan:

Ah, i took a look at n-guage's maps and i throw up my hands in defeat. some people just can't be helped . . . grin

His own brainlessness must be as a result of a congenital problem.

thanks for the megaphone desktop though . . . i can use it to voice support for Israel. grin

Is the map true or false?

Answer the question Davidylan ?
Re: The Lie That Is Gaza by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2009
@lagosboy

seriously do u think the war is about Land??

if u don't know please note the war is about religion not Land
Re: The Lie That Is Gaza by Lagosboy: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2009
kaecy5:

@lagosboy

For that to be justified tell Israel to withdraw to its 1967 borders, to leave Gaza's sea, to let go of Gaza'a airspace , to leave west bank, to stop the settlements according to UN resolution and Ceasfire agreement.

After all these if the Rockets keep landing then you can say this otherwise your statement is a fallacy.

There are chistians in palestine who live in peace with the muslims. The chistians even voted for Hamas, they held a protest march from bethlehem on sunday led by their pastors and reverends.

The west is trying to blind us by saying its all religous so they can jsutify israels 41 yr occupation of palestine.

Hamas is a socio political organisation based on religous principles just as Israel is a jewish state officially so whats anyones business if they have religous principles.

Israels occupation is illegal, criminal and monstrous according to the UN president of the general assembly on Saturday
Re: The Lie That Is Gaza by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2009
Lagosboy:

Is the map true or false?

Answer the question Davidylan ?

Look up the UN partition plan of 1947 that the arabs rejected in favour of total annihilation of the jews.
The map is another fraudulent fabrication.

Lagosboy:

For that to be justified tell Israel to withdraw to its 1967 borders, to leave Gaza's sea, to let go of Gaza'a airspace , to leave west bank, to stop the settlements according to UN resolution and Ceasfire agreement.

Israel will only withdraw to 1967 borders when the initial owners, Egypt and Jordan are ready to take Gaza and the West Bank back. Until then Hamas can croak till they get their 72 virgins. Which ceasefire agreement? This boy is not serious at all. grin

Lagosboy:

There are chistians in palestine who live in peace with the muslims. The chistians even voted for Hamas, they held a protest march from bethlehem on sunday led by their pastors and reverends.

1. Go read up on the plight of christians in Gaza.

2. Bethlehem has gone from a predominantly christian city to a city with a very tiny christian minority . . . says a lot for "living in peace" with the hordes of allah.

Lagosboy:

The west is trying to blind us by saying its all religous so they can jsutify israels 41 yr occupation of palestine.

we know it is religious . . . u can croak till tomorrow.

Lagosboy:

Hamas is a socio political organisation based on religous principles just as Israel is a jewish state officially so whats anyones business if they have religous principles.

Israels occupation is illegal, criminal and monstrous according to the UN president of the general assembly on Saturday

bla bla bla . . . same old story . . . Hamas is falling.

Go IDF! The God of Zion be with you.
Re: The Lie That Is Gaza by dayokanu(m): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2009
@lagsboy,

Dont worry yourself about 1967 borders,

they left Gaza and what did they get in return? Rockets right?
Re: The Lie That Is Gaza by TayoD1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2009
@lagosboy,

For that to be justified tell Israel to withdraw to its 1967 borders
If the pre-1967 borders was the solution, why then was there a war in 1967?
Re: The Lie That Is Gaza by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2009
Tayo-D:

@lagosboy,
If the pre-1967 borders was the solution, why then was there a war in 1967?

my brother . . . till tomorrow no answer on this critical question.
Re: The Lie That Is Gaza by Tornadoz(m): 12:20am On Jan 06, 2009
kaecy5:

@lagosboy

Some issues can only be understood through diligent research and study.
Re: The Lie That Is Gaza by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 06, 2009
Tornadoz:

Some issues can only be understood through diligent research and study.

grin grin grin tornadoz talking about dilligent research? what next?

(1) (2) (Reply)

KCPE Results 2014 Top 100 Schools / Gbam! China Just Openly Support Russia Over Ukraine Crisis. / Sophistication In The First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.