Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW (4232 Views)

Bola Tinubu 'dino Melaye Is A Disgrace,' APC Leader Reacts To Harassment Of Wife / Video Link Of Former Zamfara State Commissioner Sextape / Video Link To Zamfara's Ex-commissioner Shameful Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by Adelaide2: 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153094269298748

From this video, you can see that Gani Adams was 100% right to suggest that Yoruba vote is up for grabs and actually may go for GEJ.
Buhari losing elections since 1914

9 Likes

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by Adelaide2: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nairaland is not the same as Yorubaland oh! There's a difference between cyber warrior and real life warrior. Hehehehe!

16 Likes

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by atlwireles: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
APC ends on social media,grin grin grin grin grin Their defeat any day we have elections is guaranteed. Why are they afraid of people collecting their PVCs. angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by shadelek(m): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
Buhari no dey hear simple statement. You have been rejected by majority group in the country. Gej is the chosen one. Gej till 2019

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by masseratti: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
Why are you guys deceiving yourselves, you think Yorubas are not aware of how you call them traitors,you abuse them sideline them,they don't have any high ranking minister in Gej Government and you want them to vote Gej?
Please leave online and hit the streets anywhere in the southwest and face reality even in the PDP control state of Ondo and Ekiti Gej is not popular there either,mind you most of the Yorubas there are Christians in those two states.

Do you think we ve forgot when Gej said it was Igbos in Lagos by extension sw that voted for him in 2011?let him go and call those people to come and vote for him in the SW again.
We don't do bloc vote here,everyone is free to vote for anyone he or she likes without intimidation.

Word on the streets.....Gej is not popular in SW.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by Adminisher: 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
So we are to accept this as representative of all SW youths?. Youths that I speak to every day?. Even those who were nit born when Buhari was first in government are rejecting Jonathan. All the higher institutions, tradesmen, bus drivers and young businessmen in the SW are anti GEJ. You guys are just deceiving yourselves. In Lagos there is pervasive pro Jimi Agbaje sentiment and that is all I can mark for PDP. I spoke to twenty people last week and it was Buhari/ Agbaje as if they belonged to'the same party. So the CHANGE message is working impersonally in Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by stebell(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
masseratti:
Why are you guys deceiving yourselves, you think Yorubas are not aware of how you call them traitors,you abuse them sideline them,they don't have any high ranking minister in Gej Government and you want them to vote Gej?
Please leave online and hit the streets anywhere in the southwest and face reality even in the PDP control state of Ondo and Ekiti Gej is not popular there either,mind you most of the Yorubas there are Christians in those two states.

Do you think we ve forgot when Gej said it was Igbos in Lagos by extension sw that voted for him in 2011?et him go and call those people to come and vote for him in the SW again.
We don't do bloc vote here,everyone is free to vote for anyone he or she likes without intimidation.

Liar mohammed, hw propaganda market today.
See as ur head D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ like yam head.

GEJ Rocks and he's loved by those who loves progress and transformation.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by clevvermind(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
the yorubas are voting massively for Jonathan. make apc nor think am. grin the yorubas are right thinking people not dumbs. so, buhari should forget about the SW.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by Fialm: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by clevvermind(m): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
Adminisher:
So we are to accept this as representative of all SW youths?. Youths that I speak to every day?. Even those who were nit born when Buhari was first in government are rejecting Jonathan. All the higher institutions, tradesmen, bus drivers and young businessmen in the SW are anti GEJ. You guys are just deceiving yourselves. In Lagos there is pervasive pro Jimi Agbaje sentiment and that is all I can mark for PDP. I spoke to twenty people last week and it was Buhari/ Agbaje as if they belonged to'the same party. So the CHANGE message is working impersonally in Lagos.
gringrin why are you trying to lie to yourself?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by Mckennedy: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
YORUBA POLITICS.. NO PERMANENT FRIEND,,,,NO PERMANENT ENEMY,,,ONLY PERMANENT INTEREST.

1 Like

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by maestroferddi: 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
A rude shock awaits APC in this election.

Propaganda and lies have since reached their elastic limits...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by masseratti: 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
stebell:

Liar mohammed, hw propaganda market today.
See as ur head D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ like yam head.

GEJ Rocks and he's loved by those who loves progress and transformation.
yea yea.....if you say so I agree with you.
Are u happy now?
Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by masseratti: 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
clevvermind:
the yorubas are voting massively for Jonathan. make apc nor think am. grin the yorubas are right thinking people not dumbs. so, buhari should forget about the SW.
no we are not oooo,we are so dumb we want to vote for Buhari abi na by force?

2 Likes

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by sosanova: 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sai Yoruba
Sai Igbo
Sai Niger Delta
Sai GEJ
Sai One Nigeria
grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by Francis5: 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
I would have been disappointed with my shofistikated SW brothers had they all put their eggs in one basket. They must be like Igbos who are in PDP, APC and APGA. It's gonna be PDP 60% and APC 40% in SW.

1 Like

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by clevvermind(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
masseratti:
no we are not oooo,we are so dumb we want to vote for Buhari abi na by force?
Na by force. you people must vote for the right person which is Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by Adelaide2: 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
Adminisher:

You are an incorrigible propagandist.

5 Likes

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by kheart(m): 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
#yawns why re ibo TANoid concern abt who yorubas vote for? I thought u own lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by bboshodi: 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
PDP.... It will be done on you guys at the last minute... Yoruba's are NOT gullible. They can not be push around by very few criminals on Jona pay roll.

Jona go fail on earth dem go hear for Heaven. Wait and see, na Una name be that

4 Likes

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by Bayswater: 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
masseratti:

Do you think we ve forgot when Gej said it was Igbos in Lagos by extension sw that voted for him in 2011?let him go and call those people to come and vote for him in the SW again.

Ask ACN/APC and Tinubu for the speakership that was zoned to us. Did Tinubu and his 419ers not sell our slot to the northerners?

We Yorubas need to stop being slaves to northerners.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by Dasini: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
Why these igbo brothers believing what Gani adams is saying, these guy(fasheun, gani adams, odumakin are dudes benefiting from jonathan's govt. These are people who wil hardly gather 1000 crowd in lagos or anywhere in southwest. They talk as if they count in southwest. They are only giving their personal view and not what an average youth tinks. They will be dazed come march.

2 Likes

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by Dasini: 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bayswater:

Ask ACN/APC and Tinubu for the speakership that was zoned to us. Did Tinubu and his 419ers not sell our slot to the northerners?

The so called speakership position has not added anything to southwest since the era of etteh and bankole. Tell me one thing they brought to southwest. Don't be deceived, such position are for personal enrichment, it adds no value to society. And if u doubt me tell me the achievements of those part twon speakers from southwest. Am sure you know the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by tit(f): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
this shows we SW people are real sophisticated!
No throwing of stones or beating people.
Tinubu wants to spoil Pa Awolowo work.
Tinubu should go and die

5 Likes

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
D west knows for sure dat d likes of tinubu d jagaban and asiwaju of corruption in africa can sell all of dem birthrites for his selfish gains. I thnk God for opening dem eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by masseratti: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bayswater:

Oga read my post first before commenting on it,i said ministerial appointments not elective post,speakership is an elective post.
Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by masseratti: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
clevvermind:
Na by force. you people must vote for the right person which is Jonathan.
lol....thats dictatorship,not democracy,its not by force.
Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by Bayswater: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
masseratti:
Oga read my post first before commenting on it,i said ministerial appointments not elective post,speakership is an elective post.

What's with the double-speak? Is the minister of agriculture, Adeshina not Yoruba? The guy is one of the best performing ministers we've had in Nigeria. Is Jelili Adesiyan not Yoruba? Is Jumoke Akinjide not Yoruba? Is Caleb Olubolade not Yoruba? Is Musiliu obanikoro not Yoruba? Is Jubril Martins-Kuye not Yoruba? Is Segun Aganga not Yoruba? Is Adetokunbo Kayode not Yoruba? Is Olasunkanmi Akinlabi not Yoruba? Is Bolaji Abdullahi not Yoruba?
Is his Chief of Staff not Yoruba? In our democracy, a chief of staff is about the closest to their respective presidents, governors etc it would be safe to call them Vice President or deputy governor due to the amount of power they wield.

Please you need to spare us this propaganda of GEJ not appointing Yorubas into his cabinet. That propaganda is stale, Abeg abeg abeg

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by clevvermind(m): 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
masseratti:
lol....thats dictatorship,not democracy,its not by force.
i'm just joking. but i advise you people to vote for Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by Kbworld: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
PDP should stop deceiving themselves, we yorubas are not fools, we don't vote base on sentiment but performance. hit d street and c d hatred dey av for gej. continue taking advantage of gej cluelessness by decivin him

2 Likes

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by nairalife2013(m): 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
Dasini:
Why these igbo brothers believing what Gani adams is saying, these guy(fasheun, gani adams, odumakin are dudes benefiting from jonathan's govt. These are people who wil hardly gather 1000 crowd in lagos or anywhere in southwest. They talk as if they count in southwest. They are only giving their personal view and not what an average youth tinks. They will be dazed come march.
hahaha! If these folks will hardly gather 1000 crowd in lagos or anywhere in sw, then who will?

3 Likes

Re: Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW by Francis5: 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
tit:
this shows we SW people are real sophisticated!
No throwing of stones or beating people.
Tinubu wants to spoil Pa Awolowo work.
Tinubu should go and die

And who has been stoned or beaten in SE?

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Nigerian Pastor Who Sucks Breast To 'HEAL' Women Exposed / Breaking:army,airforce,police Has Fallen,fearless ‪‎biafrans‬ Takes Ova Igweocha / N'delta Militants' Actions Wont Go Unpunished; YORUBA Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.